It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I hear you there but we were trying to do that before we found out it was a fake

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It took me some time to find it, but I remembered seeing this in a different thread.

In fact, there were two threads about this video, the second was shut-down by a mod and redirected to the first one.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
saw that one before lol I could tell from the start on that one

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Thanks for saying it was post worthy visionquest since this is the first post I have ever made and I was ready to make it my last I had to ignor comments which I dont like to do because I feel everyone has a right to thier opinon but at the same time trashing people and thier intellegence
like I siad there is so much on the subject to learn and not everyone has the time the money or whatever to know all and people who post in order to bash on people should be band in my opinon

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Do you guys still want someone to translate that? I can somewhat read that. i can read spanish and thats portugese which is very similar....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It was proven a hoax in another forum.
The guy has a longer clip where he actually starts dancing to music.
Techno style, so unless aliens are in wheelchairs and dancing to techno then it's just a music video...hardcore arthouse.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yessy, I wish I could read Portugese...I'd like to know what you wrote!!!

I know, it was pages ago....I have a smattering of French, some Spanish, but I am ignorant of other languages. By calling myself 'ignorant', it is not in any way demeaning myself, just stating a truth. Because I am not conversant in a language, I am, by definition, 'ignorant' of that language. Doesn't mean I can't learn, I will learn. I just happen to ignorant right now....

We, often, take offence at the word 'ignorant'...but we should all learn to understand what the word means.

'Ignorant' is not a perjorative, it is not meant as a deragotory, it is just an explanation.

Sorry, I was typing, got interrupted....hope everything I wrote is cohesive...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smans

no this isnt that one this was posted yesterday but we still proved it a hoax by investigating it today I know which your talking about it was a music video

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Faerygirl1984

I went instead of posting cause your only allowed on here to post 15% of someone elses stuff so I didnt it was a story along with the video links are on the first part of this post but thanks for offering and posting

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for careing it was a 3d movie clip it said it was so long to translate but the maker of the clip wrote a story or like a script to it and so it is a fake my friends so back to the search for somehting real lol
and thanks for posting !!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the post Ladyinred

Although it is computer generated is is very interesting to see, even as an artistic expression.

Do not worry about some "geniuses" on this forum, they seem to forget how to behave in their search to deny ignorance.

Once again thanks for the video, hope you have a nice time at ATS.

Camilo

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
are you kidding me? the greys i know are demonic asskickers and can burst someone's head with a thought projection. this little dude is a wussie!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You need to read. The man has posted sentence for sentence translation. Its not all in Portuguese or Spanish.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

From what I have read the Greys are nothing of the sort, as you tend to portray, Z

There are 'tall' Greys, which are understood to be the actual living beings. There are the 'short' Greys, which are understood to be the manufactured. entities. Call them 'drones', or 'EBEs'....they, the shorter Greys, are manufactured and are the ones we are generally interfacing with, since it is safer, from the standpoint of the 'live' Greys....

Imagine, if you will, we had the technology to produce AI humans, capable of looking like us, but all constructs...and thus, machines under our control.

What would WE do with that power???

This is why we are not yet able to access this ability, because it would be mis-used to such an extent, it begs imagination!!!

[spelling]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyInRed
reply to post by VisionQuest

Thanks for saying it was post worthy visionquest since this is the first post I have ever made and I was ready to make it my last I had to ignor comments which I dont like to do because I feel everyone has a right to thier opinon but at the same time trashing people and thier intellegence
like I siad there is so much on the subject to learn and not everyone has the time the money or whatever to know all and people who post in order to bash on people should be band in my opinon

Try not to be so sensitive to opposition on here. You have to understand that so much of this stuff gets posted and for people seeking something other than attention getting CGI- the comments get flung more out of frustration than anything else. And you shouldn't let debunker's and witty meanies keep you from posting. And do you best to remember that everyone of us at one time or another have been fooled and/or supported things that once revealed are ludicrous. ridiculous and embarrassing!

No one on this site or any other site is wearing a "golden coat"!

I apologize for my smarmy comment if it hurt your feelings and WELCOME to the rat race!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

IF you read I said I went to the website and couldn;t find the orgin of the post and I did translate some on auto google translater it was so huge and rules state I can only post 15% of someones material so i did not post it and some of it was so broken but I went to another site IF you have read this thread correctly and i got a better translation and the guy who made it was talking in post so we figured it out working together on it so read

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Thanks its hard to be new it wasnt just me but yeah I know what you mean but its wierd when you go some where to talk about something you know you cant talk to everyone about and then get negative reaction

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
DEFINITELY CGI

Looks awesome but without a doubt in my mind its computer generated...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by LadyInRed

I think the translation is meaningless as the video is CGI and a fake. Great find and very post-worthy, but fake. I've seen those filters used before on other FX videos. Its a shame the technology is making it harder and harder to seperate fact from fiction in UFOlogy these days.

Observe the mechanical body movements and various overemphasized facial expressions of the alien. Very cgi. Almost "Shrek"-like.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

Well if you say so?

And there was me worrying because we had ot had a debunk yet,

So can i ask what your expertise is to say 100% that this is CGI? when people who have been on here and doing this forever it seems are trying to still find evidence of the CGI?

Just a thought because if your right and an expert we could call on your expertise again? Just how do you know what a real alien facial expresions look like again?

Sorry if i sound sarcastic it seems that threads are becoming a waste of time regarding these video's, to many people tooooo quick to make a judgment

It takes people who have worked in the movie buiss days/weeks to make an assertion, but people on here can do it in 10 mins, absolutely incredible, now dont get me wrong i dont know if its real or not im a geologist not a fantasist,

And it can be a lot off putting for the OP because im sure they posted it expecting a discussion at least, but get ridicule instead, and that to me is very sad, it is a great video, but if i ever came across footage like this, i could be thinking a long time before i posted it, i would have to wait until i could prove it was real so i can fight to the death for the truth and deny ignorance.

they do say that wonderful things come in pairs. sometimes three's

[edit on 21/3/2008 by azzllin] for spelling and course correction.

[edit on 21/3/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As long as we're talking about who can make really good looking alien movies, any suggestions on what this is from?

I don't know how to successfully post a video but here is a link I found last night to a really neat video segment.

I won't describe the whole video but there is a human woman lying on the table with her feet to the left and her head to the right and her arms folded across her chest. She is having a baby. It is recorded on film with no sound, like an old home movie. Well done and quite beautiful.

Leaked Area 51 footage

Can someone fill me in on how to post video so they will show up? Whenever I use the button it breaks the link by putting a slashmark at the end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join