It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The "alien" is a CGI made by a brazilian artist, Philipe Kling David, for a movie entitled "Relato de um MIB".
www.ceticismoaberto.com...
www.mundogump.com.br...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

[edit on 21-3-2008 by LadyInRed]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The site is for computer design and special effects.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, LadyinRed, it really doesn't matter now. It's a fake.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
also the alien sounds like an angry cat, with a dog barking at it!!

i rest my case!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

I know it's off-topic, but I would like to grab this opportunity to help you deny your ignorance.

As you can see in the link you posted, that site if from Brazil (.br), and in Brazil they speak Portuguese, not Spanish.

Edit: you probably knew by the time I made my post that it was Portuguese and not Spanish, but as a Portuguese I don't like to see my language (even in its Brazilian version) mixed with a different one, especially Spanish.

[edit on 21/3/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

very good post I agree thats why I think that they will post real stuff eventualy and unless someone stays on these releases to know for sure what is fake and what is unexplainable we will never know

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow_Lord

wheres the link to this movie site?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

would you please read everything no one said what it was and I didnt write it its just been copied and pasted because we were trying to find out
Please everyone read before you start judging people and childish name calling why do people like that get memberships on sites like this just to put everyone down growup please really!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

NO it dosnt omg rofl

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
Observe the mechanical body movements and various overemphasized facial expressions of the alien. Very cgi. Almost "Shrek"-like.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

you have already met the REAL GREY?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
thanks for helping me find out what it was everyone !!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

thanks you for posting like a human being lol instead I just wanted to know if it was fake or not this is why I dont post because of all the bashers I didnt go running down the street shouting it was real but it is wrong for the people who join these sites to not have respect for peoples feelings on this matter Im learning by asking and so is anyone eles like I said calling people ignorant over stuff like this is just wrong thats why this site is here to weed it out not to ridicule people this will be my last post more then likely

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
LADY NOOOOOOO.... don't go! Don't leave us! I loved your input... mainly becuase you agreed with me
....err.... anyway... who cares what some jerk says , eh? ...err... ....ehhh.... ..I mean.. yeah! forget those jerks!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
we have already Established it a fake people please read all post carefuly!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Ok if you wish rofl he he !

its people like you that make it worth staying and I was interested in knowing about fakes as well because that is how you find out how to tell the diference learning is the key to flushing out the truth I belive anyway
dont you?
I have another thats alot of watching not long vids see what you think of this guys story hes been on coast to coast in 98 I think to tell his story but has just released his vids but!!!! he has gone to movie people and TV people to ask them to do somehting on his story and they wont check it out and give me some feed back

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyInRed

Heres the link to all of it on google
video.google.com...
or google Dr Reed / Rutter but watch and listen to it all before you decide

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was not as impressed as some people were on here. Basically I saw a Portuguese version of the Grudge and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My best guess is that the website is brazilian i.e. the .br at the end of the url/

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join