It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Clearly you didn't see my post:

There is some information here (this is a fragment of the answer by "Philipe" to questions by "Igor", September 22nd, 2008 at 6:49 pm):

Portuguese:

I: 4. Eu não sei se devia contar isso por aqui, mas é fichinha de ante de tudo que você já colocou. Eu fiz uma análise rápida no vídeo Captive Alien I, que por sinal achei o mais convincente, qualquer uma pode fazer isso em casa. (Não tentem com editores de vídeo, não vai dar certo, do Premiere ao WindowsMovieMaker). Abra o vídeo no windows media player e aumente o brilho e constraste um pouco, o suficiente para o escuro ficar um pouco mais branco(não muito). O resultado? É possível perceber que existe um muro de tijolos não rebocados atrás do “Juca”, também existe uma cadeira vazia (do mesmo tipo que a dele, de bar) ao seu lado. Partindo do ponto de que isso fosse uma renderização 3D, acredito que esses tais objetos iriam existir. Pois não aparecem no vídeo normal e se não aparecem, é como se não existissem, pq não teriam sido feitos (isso se fosse 3D é claro). O que me leva a crer então que é real. Se levar em conta o contexto da história então (por mais louca que a história seja, de levar para uma chácara) faz todo o sentido. Então, ou você filmou e depois criou o alien aí no seu laboratório, eu fez alguma coisa muito genial que eu não sei o que foi. Meu raciocínio está correto?

P: O raciocínio está certo. Eu não sei o que devo dizer aqui. Bem, pode ser só uma impressão de que são tijolos. Talvez sejam os blocos de compactação do codec, que estourados pelo contraste parecem tijolos.

I: 5. Isso só me fez pensar no seguinte, se isso realmente for uma obra fictícia como você afirma. Tudo que você criou foi um mosaico muito bem escrito de casos já conhecido (devido a tantas coincidências), para alguém que domina o assunto não é nada de outro mundo, mas mesmo assim merece seus devidos créditos.

P:A história é ficcional como eu disse. Mas não totalmente. Uma grande parte dela é.

English translation (Google language tools):

I: 4. I do not know if I should tell it here, but it is fichinha the ante for all you have raised. I did a quick scan on the video Captive Alien I, by the way I found the most convincing, any one can do it at home. (Do not try to publishers of video, will not come out of the Premiere WindowsMovieMaker). Open the video in Windows Media Player and increase the brightness and constraste a little, dark enough to be a little more white (not much). The result? You can see that there is a wall of bricks not towed behind the "Juca" Also, there is an empty chair (similar to his, a bar) to your side. Starting from the point of this being a 3D rendering, I believe that these would such objects exist. Well do not appear in the video is normal and does not appear, it is as if there were no, Why not have been made (if it is clear 3D). This leads me to believe then that is real. If you take into account the context of the story then (for more crazy that the story is, to bring to a country house) makes sense. So, or you filmed and then created the alien in his laboratory there, I did something very cool that I do not know what it was. My reasoning is correct?

P: The reasoning is right. I do not know what to say here. Well, it may be only an impression that they are bricks. May be the blocks of compression codec, which erupts by contrast seem bricks.

I: 5. That just made me think about the following, if that really is a fictitious work as you stated. All you created was a very well-written mosaic of cases already known (due to so many coincidences), for someone who dominates the matter is nothing from another world, but it still deserves its due credit.

P: The story is fictional as I said. But not completely. A large part of it is.

Source:
www.mundogump.com.br...

"Read between lines"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I went to this guys you tube all he dose it fast painting videos it dosn't say he clkaims the video or anything like that at all for a GM where dose it say it belongs to that artist ??????? all it says in the info is creepy ??

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by akamai

then make one exactly like it and post it then lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyInRed

I went to this guys you tube all he dose it fast painting videos it dosn't say he clkaims the video or anything like that at all for a GM where dose it say it belongs to that artist ??????? all it says in the info is creepy ??

Try here then

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

or

O relato de um MIB parte 1

O relato de um MIB parte 2

O relato de um MIB parte 3

O relato de um MIB parte 4

O relato de um MIB parte 5

O Relato de um MIB mincia mia a tie gia ses pagu donta

please let me know if it doesn't help

[edit on 24/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
its cgi the creator already stated that

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi all. I've been visiting this site for over 5 years now and have finally decided to let my voice be heard. I suppose this is a good topic to begin with.

I'm a firm believer in E.B.E(s) But I have never seen a convincing video of one, and this video doesn't change anything. If I were to believe every single supposed "captured alien" footage, I would be led to the conclusion that these aliens are ALL allergic to light. Seriously, why is every single video shot in the dark with a light source sporadically illuminating the subject?

While the video is convincing enough, we must look beyond that. We have to ask ourselves why an individual would choose to shoot a video as if they were experiencing an epileptic seizure.

I also cannot fathom why all these alien videos are so short. I mean really, if an alien was literally in front you, would you really only record it for less than a minute? especially if the damn thing was sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND POSING NO THREAT?!?

All these videos (including the one in this topic) lack common sense in terms of the way they were shot and the length of the clips, and if it doesn't make sense it's more than likely fake.

So that's my two cents, hopefully I've made my perceptions clear enough.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
The "alien" is a CGI made by a brazilian artist, Philipe Kling David, for a movie entitled "Relato de um MIB".
www.ceticismoaberto.com...
www.mundogump.com.br...

"ARTIST" ???

If you call "artist" a 33 y. old guy who makes and upload this video below I don't know what an Artist really is !!!
Just look...

www.youtube.com...

You all have been too bound to one single video, maybe two.
All his "aliens" now are brown ones.... LOL***
What you gotta do is to look at, to watch other animations made by this guy who lives surrounded by little boys.

HE IS A HOAX HIMSELF !!!

There is a lot of videos you're missing in this "affair".
Look at them... and next tell me if he really is an artist !

It's amazing how it took him so long just to doctor up a REAL video of an alien with a fake CGI arm waving.
Makes me wonder.....why he couldn't just create an entirely NEW alien video that is BETTER then his previous work....
The reason......is because the original captured gray alien is not work that he himself created.....he is a fraud.
2 options....either the original video is REAL and he somehow got ahold of it....or the video is the work of someone FAR MORE talented then himself since it looks incredible.

philipe 3d = Fraud

Doc

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega4eva
Hi all. I've been visiting this site for over 5 years now and have finally decided to let my voice be heard. I suppose this is a good topic to begin with.

I'm a firm believer in E.B.E(s) But I have never seen a convincing video of one, and this video doesn't change anything. If I were to believe every single supposed "captured alien" footage, I would be led to the conclusion that these aliens are ALL allergic to light. Seriously, why is every single video shot in the dark with a light source sporadically illuminating the subject?

While the video is convincing enough, we must look beyond that. We have to ask ourselves why an individual would choose to shoot a video as if they were experiencing an epileptic seizure.

I also cannot fathom why all these alien videos are so short. I mean really, if an alien was literally in front you, would you really only record it for less than a minute? especially if the damn thing was sitting RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND POSING NO THREAT?!?

All these videos (including the one in this topic) lack common sense in terms of the way they were shot and the length of the clips, and if it doesn't make sense it's more than likely fake.

So that's my two cents, hopefully I've made my perceptions clear enough.

LOL***... clear enough ! "epileptic seizure"
But I've made "a medicine" for the epileptic alien.
Tale a look: www.youtube.com...

"Mentally sick or needy of attention... Childish... Egocentric... Intentional planting of disinformation" AND... always surrounded by little boys. Most peculiar !

Doc

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DocLottaLove

DocLottaLove, fortunately, after reading some of your previous ranting and raving posts, i took the time to get some informations about you, and let me say that your last stunt didn't surprise me: i actually find it funny (while it's sad that is obviously the result of some serious thought disorder, all you need is some doctor, but a VERY good one).
So, for your information, I know that you are the only person in the world who still believe this is the real thing, I know that you've called his name under the sun and I know that you've even threatened him: but if you think to upset anyone (especially ME) with your foolish all-in-bold-because-otherwise-no-one-would-notice-them posts, then let me say that you are very wrong: it is obvious that you represent a threat just to yourself, and the only hazard for me and whomever reads your crazy posts is to die because of the laughs, due to lack of oxygen.
Please, keep on bringing some more laughs to the board, we need to laugh every now and then.
By the way: did you know about the REAL pink panther that has been discovered in the USA?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

G'day internos

He's going nuts over here as well.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's certainly very "wound up".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Do you really think that video is real.Any real video like that would be very well guarded under lock and key by the us goverment.It would never be allowed to see the light of day.Of course someone has gone to a great deal of time to make it as real as possible.I would be looking at people who make props and costumes for movie.Only they have the resources to fake something that looks so real.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have to say in my opinion this is a nice little hoax or FX test. I know that if there was a real, bonafide Gray in that room, the reaction would not be bemusement and mirth. Grays I believe are not the sorts who would entertain those they consider lesser beings.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans
It was proven a hoax in another forum.
The guy has a longer clip where he actually starts dancing to music.
Techno style, so unless aliens are in wheelchairs and dancing to techno then it's just a music video...hardcore arthouse.

How much stupidity! Don't post LIES, things that don't exist !

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Senior Affiliate]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join