It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just found this last nite and wanted to share it
it's very creepy and very real looking what do you think??????

video.google.com...
It was just posted on youtube yesterday March 20th 2008!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Jebus! Thats creepy!
What language are they speaking?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I believe they're speaking Portuguese.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyInRed

It looks creppy as heck.

But, I have a couple of questions:

1. Why the night vision and not under bright lights?
  2. Where did the video come from?
  3. Where is the rest?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope there are some aliens that smile. That little fellow looked kind of cute to me. Surely there are some fun aliens out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.mundogump.com.br...

heres the site it displays, I dont read spanish tho. It looks like maybe a special effects company to me... Can some one translate and just give a basic runthrough on what the web site is all about?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
wow, very nice! ....it looks computer generated at times... but then also pretty darned real looking......

I also agree with the comment on google video... those punks are laughing at it and I don't think I like them....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

I think its either a mix of lang
I traced it to the site on the vid and cant find the poster or anthing on them because it was from a site in Portugal if I spelled that right so Im not sure

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's incredible what you can do with a CGI programs today. Meaning, in my opinion, that's a clear CGI animatin. The camera movement simply doesn't feel real in any way.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Found it!

The story of a MIB - Part 2
Publicado on March 8, 2008 in conto . Published on March 8, 2008 in counting.
1 Estrela2 Estrelas3 Estrelas4 Estrelas5 Estrelas ( 8 votos, totalizando: 5 mais que 5) (8 votes, totaling: 5 more than 5)
Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...

Caro Philipe, Dear Philippe,

Desculpe ter errado seu nome na nossa última mensagem. Sorry Tuesday his name wrong in our last message. Queria antes de tudo fazer alguns agradecimentos específicos por você ter cumprido o que nós pedimos sobre não mencionar as partes marcadas nem a terceira criatura. I would first of all make some specific thanks because you have accomplished what we call on the parties not mention nor marked the third creature.

Foi engraçado quando vimos as partes que você inventou e descaracterizou da nossa mensagem original. It was funny when we saw the parts that you invented and descaracterizou of our original message. Isso foi bom porque deu um tom bastante contraditório com os primeiros parágrafos. That was good because it gave a fairly adversarial tone with the first paragraphs. Foi engenhoso dizer que as cabeças eram 3d. It was ingenious say that the heads were 3d. Qualquer um vai acreditar nisso sabendo que você trabalha com bonecos e essas coisas de 3d, mas acho que seria mais realista dizer que eram bonecos, já que você faz bonecos. Anyone will know you believe that works with dolls and 3d of these things, but I think it would be more realistic to say they were dolls, as you make dolls.

“No meu grupo estão dois militares da reserva, um médico e um ex-policial civil.” -> Muito engraçado. "In my group are two of the reserve soldiers, a doctor and a former civilian police." -> Very funny. E o que dizer desse título aí “O relato de um MIB”… Me senti até ator de cinema lendo aquilo. And what about that title that "The story of a MIB" Me… felt until the movie actor reading that. Nós não imaginávamos que o senhor era tão criativo. We did not imagine that he was so creative. As partes inventadas até que ficaram bem misturadas. The parties were invented until well mixed.

Obrigado também por aceitar nossa sugestão sobre o conto. Thanks also to accept our suggestion in the story. Só não entendemos porque o senhor não publicou todas as fotos que enviamos. Only we do not understand because you have not published all the photos we sent. Não está lá a foto de corpo inteiro do número dois, nem as vísceras do numero um. There is there a picture of the entire body of the number two, or the viscera of the number one. Por que? Why?

Em resposta aos seus questionamentos: In response to their questions:

Não, não sou um Men in Black. No, I am not a Men in Black. Isso é folclore. This is folklore. Ocorre que do mesmo jeito que aqui no país, organizações anônimas ligadas ao governo dos EUA começaram a fazer o trabalho de catalogação, coleta de dados e materiais. That occurred in the same way that here in the country, anonymous organisations linked to the U.S. government began to do the work of cataloguing, collecting data and materials. Embora tenhamos começado mais tarde, nos EUA este trabalho é desenvolvido desde a década de 50. While we have started later, in the United States this work is developed since the 50's. Inicialmente, os homens usados para a operação de “limpeza” eram funcionários específicos alocados em gabinetes federais, como na USAF, Pentágono e até mesmo na Casa Branca. Initially, the men used for the operation of "cleaning" officials were allocated to specific federal offices, such as the USAF, Pentagon and even the White House. Havia um restrito protocolo de ação a ser seguido, e os caras agiam conforme as normas da época. There was a restricted protocol of action to be followed, and the guys acted according to the standards of the time. Andavam em carros pretos como 90% dos americanos de meia idade nos anos 50. Andavam in cars and 90% of black Americans of middle age in the 50. Usavam ternos pretos porque isso conferia uma certa sobriedade. Usavam black suits because it conferred a certain sobriety. Se você fosse a um banco na América do Norte dos anos 50, o gerente estaria vestido exatamente como um MIB. If you were a bank in North America of the 50, the manager was dressed exactly like a MIB. Muitas vezes, as ameaças eram decoradas dos manuais ea repetição exaustiva produzia um jeito monocórdio e robótico de falar. Often, the threats were decorated exhaustive repetition of textbooks and produced a way monocórdio and robotic spoken. Isso aumentou ainda mais a sensação e as especulações totalmente infundadas sobre ligações dos MIBs com aliens. This further increased the feeling and totally unfounded speculation about links with the MIBs aliens.

Só pra deixar claro uma coisa: Há uma enorme diferença entre humanos e aliens. Only pra make clear one thing: There is a huge difference between humans and aliens. Gente é gente, aliens são aliens. People are people, aliens are aliens. Existem aliens que parecem gente. There are aliens that seem people. Mas eu nunca vi. But I never saw. Já li uma penca de relatórios mencionando isso. We read a hand of reports indicating that. Mas até hoje só vi aliens de carne e osso, e nenhum deles pareciam gente. But until now only seen aliens of meat and bone, and none of them seemed people. Nunca vi alien com cara de inseto nem de lagarto, muito menos extraterreno de porte ariano. I never saw the face with alien insect or lizard, much less extraterreno of ariano port.

Quando o fenômeno MIB começou a virar um folclore similar ao folclore alienígena, alguém teve a brilhante idéia de tirar proveito disso, espalhando fatos assustadores sobre a frieza ea maldade dos MIBs. When the MIB phenomenon began to turn a folklore similar to the folklore alien, someone had the brilliant idea to take advantage of this, spreading frightening facts about the coldness and the evil of MIBs. Isso tornou o trabalho relativamente mais fácil, uma vez que contaminado pelo folclore, a simples visita de um cara com o terno ea gravatas pretos, falando de um jeito mecânico que a testemunha devia parar de falar sobre sua experiência com Ufos e devia se preocupar com a própria vida ea dos familiares, era tão assustadora e funcionava tão bem que os caras lá até ajudaram muito na construção desse mito. That made the job relatively easier, since contaminated by folklore, a simple visit of a face with the suit and black gravatas, speaking of a mechanical way that the witness should stop talking about your experience with Ufos and ought to worry about their lives and that of family members, was so frightening and worked so well that the guys there to help much in the construction of this myth. Não posso negar que até hoje, em alguns casos, o expediente da “visita do MIB” funciona. I can not deny that today, in some cases, the concept of the "visit of MIB" works. Sobretudo quando são aquelas testemunhas new age, com a casa cheia de incenso. Especially when those witnesses are new age, with the house full of incense. Esses, morrem de medo dos MIBs. These, dying of fear of MIBs. Tem vez que nem precisa mostrar a coronha da pistola nem nada. It has since not have to show a coronha the gun or anything.

Então, respondendo mais uma vez a pergunta, eu não sou um MIB, embora reconheça que a idéia de Mibs são úteis para o meu trabalho. So, once again answering the question, I am not an MIB, while acknowledging that the idea of Mibs are useful for my work. Racionalmente falando, quanto mais religião, mitos, lendas e folclore associado ao fenômeno ufo, como Chupacabras, Jesus no interior de disco voador, comandantes de frotas estelares e etc, mais difícil fica de estabelecer o discernimento dos fatos reais, logo, mais fácil de desconstruir as evidências. Racionalmente speaking, the more religion, myths, legends and folklore associated with the phenomenon ufo as Chupacabras, Jesus within the flying saucer, commanders of fleets and stellar etc, is more difficult to establish the real facts of discernment thus easier to desconstruir the evidence.

O nosso objetivo não é esconder a verdade para sempre. Our goal is not to hide the truth forever. Não somos inimigos da verdade. We are not enemies of the truth. Mas precisamos fundamentalmente manter algum controle estratégico das informações, porque se o povo souber de uma vez tudo o que já sabemos sobre a atividade extraterrestre - e ainda é muito pouco - vai haver um caos econômico sem precedentes no mundo. But basically we maintain some strategic control of information, because if the people know, because everything that we know about extraterrestrial activity - and it is still too little - will be a unprecedented economic chaos in the world.

Veja, hoje basta uma insignificante nota de jornal sobre uma potencial crise econômica num grande país, como os Estados Unidos, para haver um surto de medo nos investidores internacionais que derruba as bolsas ao ponto da economia de países em desenvolvimento ameaçarem entrar em colapso. See, today is sufficient insignificant note of newspaper about a potential economic crisis in a large country such as the United States, to be an outbreak of fear in the international investors who knocks the grants to the point of the economy of developing countries threaten to collapse.

Agora imagine isso amplificado um milhão de vezes, junto com uma profunda crise religiosa, moral, cultural, e tecnológica. Now imagine that amplified a million times, with a deep crisis religious, moral, cultural, and technological. O combustível fóssil que movimenta economias inteiras ficando obsoleto em poucas horas… A pressão popular sobre os governos aumentará rapidamente. The fossil fuel that moves whole economies become obsolete in a few hours… The popular pressure on governments will grow rapidly. Todos vão querer saber por que os governos negaram o que sabiam, eo que é pior: As pessoas vão exigir de seus governantes uma ação concreta sobre o fenômeno. Everyone will want to know why the government denied what they knew, and what is worse: People will demand of their leaders concrete action on the phenomenon. Acredite em mim quando digo isso… Não há nada que se possa fazer. Trust me when I say that… Nothing can be done. Os americanos estão desde os anos 60 tentando fazer as naves funcionarem, mas o que eles dizem é que estão pelo menos 50 anos defasados em termos de tecnologia para compreender como aquilo opera. The Americans are from the the 60 ships trying to do the work, but what they say is that they are at least 50 years delayed in terms of technology to understand how it operates. Não só para a compreensão, mas para atingirmos o ponto necessário para operar aquilo como fazem as criaturas. Not only for understanding, but to reach the point necessary to operate as what are the creatures. Estamos esbarrando em limitações de nossa própria constituição física e tecnológica. We esbarrando in limitations of our own physical constitution and technology. O buraco é bem mais embaixo do que se pensa. The hole is much below than you think. E se um governo não pode proteger seu cidadão da ameaça externa, para que serve o governo? And if a government can not protect its citizens from external threat, to serve the government? Compreende a natureza bombástica deste choque? Bombástica Understands the nature of this shock?

O resultado prático disso é que muitas pessoas vão morrer. The practical result of this is that many people will die. Podem morrer por vários motivos. They can die for various reasons. Poderá faltar comida em caso de pânico social. Could lacking food in case of social panic. Milhares perderão seus empregos. Thousands lost their jobs. Da noite para o dia, indústrias milionárias perderão o sentido de ser, despejando pessoas sem futuro nas ruas. From night to day, industries milionárias lose the sense of being, dispensing people without future on the streets. A necessidade de informações sobrecarregará os meios de comunicação. The need for information sobrecarregará the media. Todas as estratégias mundiais de longo prazo, em que países e fundos de investimento que movem o planeta apostam terão que ser revistos. All long-term global strategy, in which countries and investment funds that move the planet bets have to be revised. Muitas religiões se posicionariam contra o fenômeno e não raro religiões de inetresses opostos deflagrariam guerra religiosa em função de alienígenas. Many religions are against posicionariam phenomenon and often religions of inetresses opposing deflagrariam religious war on the basis of aliens. A ampla maioria dos que militam pela verdade do fenômeno ufo iriam sucumbir pelos desastrosos resultados de sua própria luta. A large majority of which militate for the truth of the phenomenon ufo would succumb by disastrous results of its own struggle. Não sou contra a verdade. I am not against the truth. Muito pelo contrário, só que quando você descobre a verdade, caro amigo, começará a querer que ela não apareça, e fará de tudo para que ela continue assim. On the contrary, only that when you discover the truth, my dear friend, start to want it does not appear, and will do everything to ensure that it remains so. Nós estamos todos vivendo num sonho de segurança. We are all living in a dream of security. Não podemos acordar as pessoas deste sonho. We can not agree people of this dream. Há um planejamento de longo prazo que envolve muitas etapas até que a verdade venha a tona. There is a long term planning which involves many steps until the truth will surface. O único problema é que os discos malditos não estão sob nosso controle. The only problem is that the discs cursed are not under our control. Mas eles não estão interferindo. But they are not interfering. Pelo menos não de maneira incisiva. At least not in ways incisive. E isso já é alguma coisa. And this is already something.

Sobre aquela questão do sigilo: About this issue of confidentiality:

Eu infelizmente não posso falar muito, porque corro o risco de morte e posso colocar minhas filhas em perigo de vida caso os dados que me identifiquem e os que identificam certas pessoas cheguem ao público. Unfortunately I can not talk much because run the risk of death and I put my daughters in danger of life if the data that I identify in identifying certain people reach the public. É por isso que eu peço para o senhor só publicar o que não estiver sublinhado e seguir à risca minhas determinações. That is why I am asking you to only publish what is not highlighted in the following risca my determinations. Entenda que este assunto está bem além do que o senhor pode imaginar. Understand that this is well beyond what you can imagine. As implicações do meu trabalho não incluem uma aposentadoria normal. The implications of my work does not include a normal retirement. É como se diz por aí: “A ignorância é uma bênção”. It is as if there says: "Ignorance is a blessing." Por este motivo, eu queria lembrar que em caso de algum dado restrito ser publicado, mesmo que por engano, interromperei a comunicação com o senhor imediatamente. Therefore, I wanted to remind you that in case of any given restricted be published, even if by mistake, interromperei communication with you immediately.

Respondendo sua pergunta sobre a questão material: Answering your question on the subject material:

Nos últimos anos, uma série de cortes nos “custos operacionais” começaram a colocar nossas operações em risco. In recent years, a series of cuts in "operating costs" started to put our operations at risk. Eu gostaria de poder dizer que operamos com a mesma folga financeira dos caras ligados à NSA, GRU, MI5 e outras agências, mas o fato é que os últimos dois governos foram uma merda até mesmo pra nós, que estamos no olho do furação. I would like to say that operate with the same clearance of the financial faces related to NSA, GRU, MI5 and other agencies, but the fact is that the last two governments were a # even get us, we are in the eye of the hurricane.

Veja, o Palácio do Planalto faz a festa com cartões de crédito que bancam luxos, mas as nossas operações que tem os custos 90% cobertos com um complicado e burocrático disfarce de pesquisa tecnológica e consultorias de diferentes tipos, estão em sua maioria limitadas por pouca verba desde o início do governo PT. See, the Planalto Palace is the party with credit cards that bancam luxuries, but our operations that have cost 90% covered with a complicated and bureaucratic guise of technological research and consultancy of different types, most of them are limited by little amount since the beginning of the PT government. Isso causou problemas graves, comprometendo o grau de segurança necessário para o funcionamento do grupo. This caused serious problems, compromising the level of security necessary for the functioning of the group. Temos agentes pagando as despesas operacionais com viagens e estadias tirando do próprio bolso. We have agents paying the operational costs of travel and subsistence taking of own pockets. Chegamos ao ponto de pagar para trabalhar. And that's the point of paying to work. Nas últimas reuniões em que participei com meus superiores diretos em Brasília, reclamamos da falta de estrutura e verbas operacionais. In recent meetings which I attended with my direct superior in Brasilia, calling the lack of structure and operational funds. E aí surgiram as más notícias. And there came the bad news. Mas antes de falar delas, vou tentar explicar como tudo começou: But before discussing them, I will try to explain how it all began:

Até o governo Sarney começar, o que havia era um grupo fechado de oito pessoas de profissões militares, ligados ao CIEX, SAE, CIM, SNI, operando em todo o território nacional. Until the government starts Sarney, which had closed was a group of eight people in military occupations, linked to CIEX, SAE, CIM, NSI, operating throughout the national territory. Esses eram os antecessores do tempo do regime militar e dois deles são os nossos chefes atualmente. These were the predecessors of the time of the military regime and two of them are our leaders today. Cada um deles tinha pelo menos dois auxiliares. Each of them had at least two assistants. Era obrigação desse grupo levantar dados sobre o problema dos discos e eventualmente usar a força para manter o assunto quieto. That requirement that group raise data on the problem of the disks and possibly use force to keep the matter quiet. Mas este não era o único grupo que estava interessado no tema Disco Voador. But this was not the only group that was interested in the theme Disco Voador.

Parece que a FAB tinha um destacamento paralelo trabalhando neste assunto. It seems that the FAB had a posting parallel working on this. Mas os dois grupos não tinham ligação alguma. But the two groups did not have any connection. Na região sudeste, sul e centro-oeste o período entre 1980 e 1984 foi até tranqüilo. In the southeast, south and central-west the period between 1980 and 1984 was even quiet. Quando o Governo Sarney entrou, a questão dos discos voadores até parecia coisa do passado. When the government came Sarney, the issue of flying saucers until seemed thing of the past. Por isso, o grupo de pesquisa e acobertamento ficava apenas metade do tempo dedicado a isso. Therefore, the group of research and acobertamento was only half of the time devoted to this. A outra parte do tempo era dedicada a afazeres governamentais. The other part of the time was devoted to metier government.

Tirando aquela revista “Ufologia nacional e Internacional” e umas publicações de segunda linha, o assunto dos discos estava relativamente sob controle até que uma grande onda de discos colocou tudo a perder. Apart from that magazine "Ufologia national and international" in some publications of second line, the subject of the disks was relatively under control until a large wave of discs put everything to lose. Naquele tempo o sistema de rastreamento via satélite era um sonho distante. At that time the satellite tracking system was a distant dream. Fomos pegos de surpresa. We pegos by surprise. Foi uma onda muito forte em 86 ea coisa caiu na mídia. It was a very strong wave on 86 and fell thing in the media. Tentamos impedir o escândalo até onde foi possível, mas quando a Globo deu o furo, com o ministro Otávio Moreira Lima e pilotos na Tv, falando abertamente de discos em todos os canais, foi impossível fazer qualquer coisa. We try to prevent the scandal far has been possible, but when the Globe gave hole, with the minister Otávio Moreira Lima and pilots on TV, talking openly of discs on all channels, it was impossible to do anything.

O fenômeno foi grande e surgiu uma forte pressão popular para a FAB abrir o bico e falar o que estava acontecendo. The phenomenon was great and emerged a strong popular pressure for the FAB open the nozzle and speak what was happening. Isso suscitou uma reunião de estado para deliberar sobre este assunto. That prompted a meeting of state to decide on this matter. O ministro da aeronáutica chegou a prometer até um relatório detalhado na TV. The Minister of aeronautics reached promise until a detailed report on TV. Inicialmente, isso foi uma tremenda besteira, mas no fim das contas, o relatório prometido funcionou, esfriando os ânimos. Initially, this was a tremendous besteira but at the end of the day, the report promised work, the esfriando souls. As nossas pressões para que a Globo apresentasse no Jornal Nacional ainda naquela semana outras opiniões “mais abalizadas” de astrônomos, físicos e qualquer um que desse uma alternativa que não fosse “disco voador” ajudou a criar ruído e distraiu o povo. Our pressure for the present world in the Official National still weeks that other opinions "more choices" by astronomers, physicists and anyone that an alternative that was not "flying saucer" helped create noise and distracted the people. Assim que o fato saiu da mídia, começamos a trabalhar nos pontos negligenciados que levaram à aquela crise. Once this fact emerged from the media, started working in points neglected that led to that crisis. É o que chamamos de reunião Post-Mortem. It is what we call meeting of Post-Mortem.

Foi nesta época que surgiram as primeiras idéias de reestruturação dos grupos de investigação nacional. It was at this time that emerged the first ideas for restructuring of the research groups national. O da FAB eo nosso, gerando um só grupo multidisciplinar civil/militar. The FAB and our's, generating a multidisciplinary group only civil / military. Foi quando eu entrei no jogo. It was when I entered the game. Até então, eu trabalhava num laboratório ligado ao XXXXXXXXXXXXXX e quando fui convidado, nem sequer acreditava em discos voadores. Until then, I worked in a laboratory connected to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and when I was invited, or even believed in flying saucers. Na primeira vez em minha vida, tive que decidir entre aceitar ou recusar um trabalho sem saber direito o que era. The first time in my life I had to decide to either accept or reject a job without knowing what was right. Ninguém falou em OVNIS ou Aliens. Nobody spoke in OVNIS or Aliens. Eu estava pensando que íamos roubar para o governo alguma coisa secreta ligada a computadores da IBM. I was thinking that we were going to steal something for the government secretly linked to computers from IBM. Eu só pensava que o interesse em mim era ligado ao meu trabalho no laboratório e meu conhecimento com maquinas. I just thought that the interest in me was connected to my work in the laboratory and with my knowledge machines. Eles foram bem claros na segunda reunião. They were clear in the second meeting. Eles só poderiam me falar qual era o trabalho se eu aceitasse. They could only talk me what the job if I accept. Se eu recusasse, a conversa acabava ali. If I refused, the conversation ended there. Mas se eu aceitasse, isso seria para a vida toda. But if I accept, it would be for life. E se eu abrisse o bico eles me matariam. And if I open the nozzle they kill me. Foram bem enfáticos sobre isso, de um modo que não dá pra duvidar. They were well enfáticos about it in a way that does not get doubt. Eu pedi para pensar e eles me deram dois dias. I asked to think and they gave me two days. Eu tinha terminado um noivado meses antes e estava morando sozinho depois de perambular por algumas repúblicas. I had finished an engagement months before and was living alone after perambular by some republics.

Fiquei com medo mas topei, porque a grana era bem mais do que eu ganhava e eu pagava aluguel. I was afraid but topei because the dollar was much more than I won and I paid rent. Além do mais, eles me garantiam um carrão e roupas bem legais. Moreover, they provide a carrão me and clothing and legal. (ao contrário do que todo mundo pensa, nada de terno preto e camisa branca com óculos escuros espelhados e fone na orelha) Eles pagaram todos os cursos de aperfeiçoamento técnico na minha área. (Contrary to what everybody thinks, no black suit and white shirt with mirrored sunglasses and phone in the ear) They paid all courses of technical development in my area. Parecia ser um excelente negócio. It seemed to be an excellent business.
Se hoje eu pudesse voltar no tempo, talvez não aceitasse. If today I could go back in time, we may not accept.

Eu entrei e participei do processo de treinamento de um soldado. I went and participated in the process of training of a soldier. Fui alistado no Exército Brasileiro onde comi o pão que o diabo amassou. I was listed in the Brazilian Army where they ate the bread that the devil amassou. Eles pegaram pesado comigo. They took heavy me. Fiz inúmeros treinamentos e não podia falar pra ninguém sobre o meu trabalho. I had numerous training and could not get anyone talk about my work. Após o período de adestramento militar eu passei para um tipo de academia, com os demais membros do grupo, onde estudamos o pouco que se sabia sobre Ufos, aliens e etc naquele tempo. After the period of military training I did for a type of academia, with the other members of the group, which studied the little that was known about Ufos, aliens and so on at the time. Haviam uns poucos filmes e muitas fotos. There were a few films and many photos. Havia dados de satélite e pilhas de documentos e transcrições compiladas de vôos e gravações. There was data from satellite and piles of documents and transcripts compiled of flights and recordings. Havia ainda alguns dados provenientes de revistas nacionais e estrangeiras. There were still some data from domestic and foreign magazines. Estudamos telecomunicações, biologia, tivemos treinamento de combate na selva, treinamento tático, de assalto, vôo, sobrevivência eo pior deles, torturas. We studied telecommunications, biology, we had training for combat in jungle, tactical training, assault, flight, survival and worst of them, torture. No grupo não havia ninguém com mais de 40 anos. In the group there was nobody over 40 years. A explicação para isso é que nossas carreiras seriam bem longas. The explanation for this is that our careers would be well long. Em compensação, estaríamos a um passo adiante sobre a realidade do fenômeno. In return, we would be a step ahead on the reality of the phenomenon. Grande parte do nossos trabalho era gerar desinformação, ir ao local de avistamentos e preparar balões à luz do dia, junto com a imprensa, deixar a tv filmar. Much of our work was generating misinformation, go to the place of sightings and prepare balloons to light, along with the press, leaving the tv film. Para isso, nós tínhamos vários recursos engenhosos como crachás de universidades, carteiras de identificação militar de diversos tipos, polícia, polícia federal, jalecos, etc. For that, we had several features ingenious as badges of universities, military identification cards of various types, police, federal police, jalecos, etc.. Tínhamos um bom arsenal de piadas e se nada desse certo, dois caras iam até lá e faziam ameaças à família das testemunhas. We had a good arsenal of jokes and if anything this right, two guys were going up and there were threats to the family of witnesses.

Um bom exemplo do trabalho de ocultamento é este: A good example is the work of concealing this:

Em 94 ou 95, chegamos até a esconder um parente próximo de uma vítima num trailer por quase uma semana para calar a boca de um fazendeiro das proximidades de Feira de Santana, que deu a sorte - ou o azar - de testemunhar uma acidente com dois ufos. In 94 or 95, arrived to hide a close relative of a victim in a trailer for almost a week to shut the mouth of a farmer from nearby Feira de Santana, who gave luck - or bad luck - to witness an accident with two ufos. Um se espatifou numas pedras em uma região rural praticamente desabitada. One is espatifou in one stone in a rural region virtually uninhabited. Esse foi resgatado dias depois, sem problemas, mas não sobrou quase nada. This was redeemed days later, without problems, but almost nothing about. O outro, caiu numa lagoa na beira da propriedade do tal fazendeiro. The other, fell into a pond at the edge of the property such farmer. O cara resgatou a nave, que estava danificada e de lá tirou dois corpos, um morto e um outro ainda agonizante. The face resgatou the ship, which was damaged and it took two bodies, one dead and another still agonizing. Eu não participei diretamente deste caso, porque estava no Mato Grosso num outro caso. I did not participate directly in this case, because it was in Mato Grosso in another case. Mas vi os relatórios e as fotos. But I saw the reports and photos. O cara viu que tinha conseguido algo incomum e tentou tirar proveito daquilo, vender o achado para a tevê. The face he saw that he had achieved something unusual and tried to take advantage of what, sell the finding to the TV. Mas o sistema de rastreamento já tinha comunicado a central da FAB que acionou a equipe mais próxima pra ir até o local. But the tracking system had already communicated to the central FAB that triggered the team closer pra go to the location. Como era distante, foi necessário entrar em contato com a base próxima e solicitar ajuda, coisa que raramente vale a pena. How distant era, it was necessary to contact the next base and seek help, something that rarely is worthwhile. Sempre que podemos, nós fazemos tudo sozinhos, e usamos as bases militares na região próxima apenas como pontos estratégicos, onde abastecemos os helicópteros, os veículos e eventualmente guardamos os materiais recolhidos até que o pessoal da logística venha e assuma a remessa. Whenever we can, we do everything alone, and use the military bases in the region next only as strategic points where abastecemos the helicopters, vehicles and possibly store the materials collected by the staff of logistics and will take the consignment. Naquele dia, nós chegamos lá logo depois do exército. On that day, we arrived there shortly after the army. Então apreendemos tudo. Then apreendemos everything. Uma equipe ficou na região esperando e monitorando os passos do fazendeiro que esqueci o nome. A team was expected in the region in tracking the steps of the farmer who forgot the name. O cara começou a ligar e falar com jornalistas, ufólogos e etc. The guy started to call and speak with journalists, ufólogos and so on. Continuava querendo aparecer em cima do caso, entende? Continuava wanting to appear on top of the case, believes? Mesmo com as ameaças. Even with the threats. Aí pegamos a parente dele como demonstração das nossas intenções. They got a relative him as a demonstration of our intentions.

Chegou a dar pena de ouvir mulher dele chorando no telefone, totalmente desesperada. Come to pity to hear him crying woman on the phone, totally desperate. Mas foi só assim que ele se tocou que podíamos realmente matar a familia dele. But it was only then that he was touched that the family could really kill him. Aí ele resolveu ficar quieto e parar de atender telefones de ufólogos e jornalistas curiosos. Then he decided stay quiet and stop answer phones, ufólogos journalists and curious. E devolvemos a pessoa. And the person returned. Estou contando isso para mostrar que não há nenhum limite de ação para nossa atividade. I am telling this to show that there are no limits to action for our activity. Se for preciso matar, eles vão lá e matam, embora eu não goste nada disso. If you need to kill, they go there and kill, but I do not like all this. Acho que não precisa chegar nas vias de fato. I think I need not arrive in process of fact. Se souber fazer o trabalho, não precisa. If you know to do the work, not need.

Mas voltando ao assunto, fizemos muitas vigílias nos anos 80 também, sempre traçando em mapas as rotas dos ufos, e usando esses dados para tentar prever os próximos passos das criaturas. But back to the subject, we have many vigils in the 80 also, always plotting on maps of the routes ufos, and using these data to try to predict the next steps of the creatures. Até em delegacias já tivemos que ir para pegar boletins de ocorrência. Even in departments have had to go to catch bulletins of occurrence. Não foi nem uma nem duas vezes que precisamos usar maços de dinheiro vivo para obter certas fotos, videos e documentos. There was neither a need nor twice that use packets of cash to get some photos, videos and documents.

Como eu estava dizendo, o grupo da FAB seria então desarticulado e nos municiaria de dados. As I was saying, the group of FAB would then desarticulado in municiaria data. Em 1989 formou-se uma reunião entre diversos países sobre a questão dos UFOs. In 1989 formed up a meeting between various countries on the issue of UFOs. Essa reunião foi em Los Angeles eo Brasil enviou a pedidos da comissão internacional para tratar do assunto, três representantes do nosso grupo: Eu e mais dois superiores diretos. That meeting was in Los Angeles and Brazil sent the requests of the international committee to handle the matter, three representatives of our group: I and two more direct superiors. Nessa reunião, que aconteceu num centro de convenções na periferia da cidade, estavam representantes de diversos países, como Alemanha, Japão, Austrália, Canadá, Reino Unido, França e parece que havia até dois carecas lá da União Soviética, que naquela época já estava em avançado processo de abertura. At that meeting, which happened in a centre for conventions on the periphery of the city, were representatives from several countries such as Germany, Japan, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and it appears that there were up to two carecas then of the Soviet Union, which at that time was already in advanced process of opening.

Nessa reunião, tivemos uma série de palestras iniciais sobre a questão dos Ufos. At that meeting, we had a number of initial talks on the issue of Ufos. Ao fim da mesma, foi estabelecido um convite a cada país para ingressar em um sistema de investigação global do fenômeno, garantindo direitos de obtenção de benefícios tecnológicos diretos decorrentes das descobertas. At the end of it, was an invitation to each country to join a system of global research of the phenomenon, guaranteeing rights of obtaining direct benefits arising from technological discoveries. Praticamente todos os países estavam às voltas com as questões de invasão de espaço aéreo. Almost all countries were to return to the questions of invasion of airspace. Além disso, soubemos na reunião que os OVNIS colocaram o mundo sob um iminente risco nuclear em dois episódios eficientemente abafados pelos EUA e URSS. Additionally, we learned at the meeting that OVNIS put the world under an imminent nuclear danger in two episodes efficiently cushioned by the USA and USSR. Foram os dois países, motivados pelos riscos de invasão territorial no período da Guerra Fria que deslancharam as conversações iniciais que deram origem a aquele tratado de investigação conjunta. Were the two countries, motivated by the risk of territorial invasion during the Cold War that deslancharam the initial talks that led to that treaty of joint research.

Até então, era complicado justificar os encontros, e feiras e congressos internacionais eram as desculpas mais comuns. Until then, it was difficult justify the meetings, and international trade fairs and conferences were the most common excuses. Viagens presidenciais também, porque elas são compostas de grandes comitivas de embaixadores, ministros e assessores. Travel presidential also because they are composed of large Committees of ambassadors, ministers and advisors. Posteriormente, em 1993, Durante uma viagem de Itamar para encontrar Bill Clinton, ficou estabelecido também um calendário internacional de reuniões para tratar coletivamente desse assunto. Later, in 1993, during a trip from Itamar to find Bill Clinton, was also established a timetable of international meetings to address this issue collectively. Este calendário, ocorre estratégicamente nos mesmos locais e datas das rodadas de negociações da Organização Mundial do Comércio, como a Rodada de Doha, Cancun, Genebra, etc, onde fica bem mais fácil para os governos enviarem suas delegações como partes da assessoria administrativa dos países participantes da OMC. This schedule, is strategically in the same locations and dates of rounds of negotiations at the World Trade Organisation, such as the Doha Round, Cancun, Geneva, etc., where it is much easier for governments send their delegations as part of administrative advice of the countries participants of the WTO. Além disso, com todo o foco na questão das delegações e das discussões comerciais, nossas reuniões são facilmente encobertas. Moreover, with all the focus on the issue of trade delegations in the discussions, our meetings are easily encobertas. Nessas reuniões as novidades são postas na mesa, equipamentos de rastreamento, de contra-ataque, o saldo de casos, os resultados de diversas pesquisas e análises da atividade dos Ovnis, etc. At these meetings the news are put on the table, equipment tracking, counter-attack, the balance of cases, the results of several surveys and analyses of the activity of Ovnis, etc.. Enfim, muita informação é trocada. Finally, a lot of information is exchanged. Os EUA são os que mais gastam com este assunto e obviamente falam menos de 50% do que sabem. The USA are those that spend more to the matter and obviously speaking less than 50% of what you know.
O Brasil aderiu ao grupo tardiamente, porque essas decisões não deveriam passar pelo poder executivo, que estava sob ameaça em muitos países como o nosso, de vazamento de informações. Brazil joined the group later, because these decisions should not pass by the executive, which was under threat in many countries like ours, of leaking of information. Para piorar, não tinha nem ministro da defesa no Brasil. To worsen, had neither defence minister in Brazil. Nem o Sarney e nem o Collor alteraram essa situação. Neither Sarney and neither the Collor changed that situation. Nem mesmo os constituintes de 1988 conseguiram aprovar a criação de tal ministério. Even the constituents of 1988 managed to approve the creation of such a ministry. Uma proposta nesse sentido foi apresentada na Subcomissão de Defesa do Estado e da Sociedade mas se não me engano, o Ricardo Fiúza vetou a proposta alegando que “um ministro da defesa constituiria um grave risco para a democracia, pois ele se tornaria virtualmente um superministro no comando de todo o poder militar”. A proposal to this effect was submitted to the Defense Subcommittee of the State and Society but if I am not mistaken, Ricardo Fiúza vetoed the proposal arguing that "a defence minister would be a serious risk to democracy, because it would become virtually a no superministro command of all military power. " Havia um grande temor de outro golpe. There was a great fear of another coup. A decisão de entrar no grupo foi tomada por um tipo de triunvirato que era a instância máxima ao qual estávamos submetidos. The decision to join the group was taken by a kind of triumvirate that was the highest body to which we submitted. Embora o governo já fosse civil, estava bem longe do conhecimento do presidente certas coisas. Although the government has already were civilian, was well aware of the president away from certain things. A decisão foi muito mais motivada por um medo de ficarmos defasados tecnologicamente na América do Sul do que por interesse em Ets. The decision was motivated more by a fear of leaving it technologically delayed in South America than by interest in Ets. Os militares estavam no maior salto-alto e fizeram diversas exigências com relação aos dados e sigilos com relação a eqüidade entre os participes. The soldiers were in the greatest leap-high and made various demands with respect to the data and secrets with respect to equity among participants. O medo maior era que alguns países ficassem com as melhores partes e os outros só pegassem cacarecos de informação. The biggest fear was that some countries were the best parties and the other only pegassem cacarecos of information. Basicamente, foi o que aconteceu, mas de um jeito um pouco diferente do que se esperava. Basically, what happened was, but in a slightly different way than expected.

Assim quando entramos no grupo, chegamos bem atrasados, só entrando oficialmente como signatários no primeiro governo Itamar. So when entering the group, and arrived late, only officially entering as signatories on the first government Itamar. O Brasil teve a sua primeira reunião (até então as reuniões ainda não eram em sincronia com as da OMC) ainda no governo Collor, no salão social do Copacabana Palace, durante a Eco 92. Brazil had its first meeting (until then the meetings were not yet in sync with the WTO) still in the Collor government, in the social hall of the Copacabana Palace, during the Eco 92.

A nossa contribuição para o tratado foi totalmente desenvolvida durante a gestão Collor, mas os termos de cooperação para o conhecimento extraterrestre só foi definitivamente aceito pelos demais parceiros no governo Itamar, porque houve um tremendo momento de instabilidade com a derrubada de Collor, que atrasou tudo. Our contribution to the treaty has been fully developed during the Collor administration, but the terms of cooperation for extraterrestrial only knowledge was finally accepted by the other partners in the government Itamar, because there was a tremendous moment of instability with the overthrow of Collor, which delayed everything . Eu gostaria de poder dar mais detalhes sobre o caso, mas isso é complicado. I would like to be able to give more details about the case, but it is complicated. Pra se ter uma idéia, pessoas muito ligadas ao Collor chegaram a tentar chantagear a gente com o pouco que sabiam do mesmo, numa tentativa de preservar a estrutura podre e decadente daquele governo que já estava ruindo. Pra has an idea, people very linked to Collor came to try to blackmail people with the little they knew of it, in an attempt to preserve the structure rotten and decadent that government that was already ruindo.

Nessa época, foi necessário endurecer o jogo e ameaçamos algumas pessoas de morte.Tiramos até o Paulo César Farias do país. At that time, it was necessary to tighten the game and ameaçamos some of morte.Tiramos to Paulo Cesar Farias of the country. Aliás, o PC era um pé no saco… Vivia se metendo em assuntos que não lhe diziam respeito e tinha um interesse excessivo em discos voadores desde que viu um quando era ainda muito jovem em Alagoas. Moreover, the PC was a foot on the bag… Lived is putting in matters which do not concern him and had an excessive interest in flying saucers since he saw one when it was still very young in Alagoas. Ele ficava bêbado e sempre repetia essa mesma história. He was drunk and always repeated the same story. As relações de pessoas do nosso grupo com o PC Farias azedaram de vez no fim do governo, quando desabou o castelo de cartas da turma de Alagoas. The relationships of people of our group with the PC Farias azedaram of time at the end of the government, when the house of cards collapsed in the class of Alagoas. Por um erro estratégico, havíamos usado o interesse dele, municiando-o de dados no início da era Collor para provocar a criação do ministério da defesa, sob o qual, um guarda-chuva bem planejado estruturaria nossas operações. For a strategic mistake, we used the interest it, it municiando data at the beginning of the Collor was to cause the creation of the ministry of defence, under which a guard and rain-planned estruturaria our operations. Queríamos só apressar as coisas, mas isso foi um belo tiro pela culatra, pois o Collor não foi macho para fazer o Ministério da Defesa e ainda por cima, quando a coisa pegou pro lado dele, com a PF no pé dele e até a máfia italiana, o Paulo César não teve medo de usar o que sabia posteriormente contra nós, ameaçando dar uma entrevista bombástica na Veja com gravações telefônicas e tudo mais se nós não usássemos nossa influencia para acobertar uma meia dúzia de problemas que começaram a pipocar, como as contas fantasmas e as pessoas do segundo escalão que estavam começando a dar com a língua nos dentes sobre o que o PC fazia. We wanted only hasten things, but that was a beautiful shot by culatra because the Collor was not macho to the Ministry of Defence and what is more, when the pro thing caught him with the PF him in the foot and even the mafia Italian, Paulo César was not afraid to use against us later that he knew, threatening to give an interview bombástica See with the phone recordings and everything else if we do not usássemos our influence to acobertar half dozen problems that began pipocar such as accounts ghosts and people of the second grade who were starting to make with the language in the teeth of what the PC did. Antes que você conclua, nós não matamos o Paulo César Farias. Before you conclude, we do not kill the Paulo Cesar Farias. Pelo menos, que eu saiba… At least, I know…

O problema é que no Governo Itamar, os compromissos assumidos anteriormente, ainda na era Collor (coisa pouco rara no Brasil) não foram cumpridos. The problem is that the government Itamar, the commitments made earlier, even in the era Collor (somewhat rare thing in Brazil) were not met. Ficamos operando num escritório de transportadora que funcionava de fachada, montado numa cidade satélite até o fim do segundo mandato FHC. We are operating in an office of carrier operating in front, mounted on a satellite city by the end of the second term FHC. Aliás, se eu contasse o que tem de transportadora e empresa de aluguel de carros de fachada no Brasil, você não acreditaria. Besides, if I comptait what must carrier and enterprise Rental car facade in Brazil, you do not acreditaria.

As pressões só aumentaram, porque o governo pressionava para reduzir as verbas destinadas a pesquisa científica. The pressure only increased because the government pressure to reduce funds for scientific research. Foi necessário criar mecanismos como caixa 2 e usar de expedientes vergonhosos, como empresas fantasmas. It was necessary to create mechanisms such as box 2 and use of expedients shameful, as companies ghosts. Criamos uma de táxi aéreo que até funcionou mesmo para burlar a emperrada máquina administrativa. We created one of air taxi that worked up even to circumvent the emperrada administrative machinery. É uma história longa e chata, que prefiro contar pessoalmente. It is a long, boring story, I prefer to count personally. O que interessa saber é que na última reunião, as coisas estavam claras que o Brasil não pretendia se retirar do tratado, mas o país foi pressionado pelos outros países, sobretudo os EUA para melhorar as operações de investigação e envio de material. What matters is knowing that at the last meeting, things were clear that Brazil is not intended to withdraw from the treaty, but the country has been pressed by other countries, particularly the USA to improve the operations research and transmission of material. Curiosamente, o número de casos de avistamento civil estava baixo, em contraste com os dados de satélite de rastreamento dos russos e americanos. Interestingly, the number of cases of civil sighting was low, in contrast with data from satellite tracking of Russians and Americans. Essa discrepância nos dados dava a entender que nós sabíamos mais do que deixávamos transparecer, o que até então, não era necessáriamente verdade. This discrepancy in the data gave the impression that we knew more than deixávamos transparency, which until then, was not necessarily true. Posteriormente, soubemos que a FAB deixou de repassar grande parte dos dados que deveria ter feito. Later, we learned that the FAB ceased to pass much of the data it should have done. O contato dos órgãos de rastreamento passava por pessoas na FAB e seguia de lá para a central, que distribuía as ocorrências para os grupos. The contact of the bodies tracking passed by people in FAB and followed from there to the center, which distributed the occurrences for the groups. Quando expusemos a má vontade da FAB, aí apareceu uma explosão estatística de tráfego hotel em 1998, mostrando e confirmando a má vontade da Força Aérea para com a pesquisa oficial do assunto. When exposed the unwillingness of the FAB, there appeared an explosion of traffic statistics hotel in 1998, demonstrating and confirming the unwillingness of the Air Force to search official matter.

Mas até então, nossos relatórios mostravam que a atividade do tráfego hotel no país estavam praticamente estagnadas, com uma situação pontual eventualmente aparecendo em lugares distantes. But until then, our reports showed that the activity of the traffic hotel in the country were virtually stagnant, with a situation punctual possibly appearing in distant places. 90% dos casos eram de abdução. 90% of the cases were abducted. No governo do FHC todo mundo trabalhou duro para conseguirmos efetivamente criar um ministério da defesa que abrigasse nosso grupo, pois o Brasil estava numa vexatória situação sobre isso com relação aos demais países. No government of FHC everyone worked hard to achieve effectively creating a ministry of defence which abrigasse our group, as Brazil was a vexatious about that situation with respect to other countries. Havia também uma sutil pressão para o Brasil aderir ao sistema internacional de hierarquização do conhecimento aplicado a defesa. There was also a subtle pressure for Australia to join the international system of hierarchy of knowledge applied to defence. Em 1999 surgiu finalmente o ministério que queríamos e nós pensamos que agora tudo estava resolvido. In 1999 the ministry finally came we wanted and we think now everything was resolved.

Levamos outra rasteira. We take another rasteira.

Quando o Lula assumiu, ainda no primeiro mandato, apareceu uma ordem de “proibição” de envio de informações. When Lula assumed, even in the first mandate, came an order to "ban" of transmission of information. Não era exatamente uma proibição, mas um sinal para “segurarmos” um pouco. It was not exactly a ban, but a signal to "segurarmos" a little. Haveria uma dança das cadeiras e isso poderia afetar o grau de silêncio das operações. There would be a dance on the chair and that could affect the degree of silence operations. No Brasil, devido a estrutura governamental ea influência de amigos políticos, cada governo que entra é uma ameaça nosso trabalho. In Brazil, due to governmental structure and the influence of political friends, each government is a threat that enter our work. Como todas as decisões são feitas longe dos olhares e conhecimentos dos políticos, incluindo presidente, ministros e parlamentares, é sempre um risco que alguém influente seja destituído para dar lugar a algum companheiro de sindicato. Because all decisions are made far from the eyes and knowledge of politicians, including president, ministers and parliamentarians, it is always a risk that someone influential to be removed to make room for a companion of union. Daí, ficamos segurando um pouco as pesquisas e envios de dados até as coisas se estabelecerem no país. Hence, we are holding a little research and the items of data until things are set in the country. Nosso objetivo era passar o grupo para debaixo do ministério da defesa. Our goal was to move the group under the ministry of defence. Eles queriam estabelecer um sistema similar ao americano, com uma verba não declarada de uso militar. They wanted to establish a system similar to America, with a sum of unreported military use.

A idéia, como muitas outras, era ótima, mas nunca aconteceu. The idea, like many others, was great, but never happened. Só complicou tudo ainda mais. Only everything even more complicated. Sem definição e com a lei do silêncio, ficamos praticamente decorativos. Without definition and the law of silence, we are almost decorative. Veja só, um grupo especializado em Ufos, com praticamente vinte anos de prática invisível e totalmente decorativo. See only, a group dedicated to Ufos, with nearly twenty years of practice completely invisible and decorative.

O silêncio do Brasil para com o resto do mundo repercutiu mal. The silence of Brazil to the rest of the world impact badly. Ficou parecendo que havíamos descoberto alguma coisa importante e optamos para guardar pra nós. It seemed that we had discovered something important and choose to save to beat us. Os EUA fazem isso e todo mundo lá sabe, mas finge que não. The USA do this and everybody knows it, but pretends not. Só que eles bancam sozinhos grande parte das pesquisas nesse campo. Only they alone bancam large part of research in this field. Já o Brasil dar uma de esperto, fica complicado. We have to make a smart Brazil, is complicated.

A política do superávit foi matida ainda pior do que era no FHC2 eo silêncio Brasileiro sobre os Ufos foi fruto de incompetência e tumulto nos quadros de confiança. The policy of the surplus was matida even worse than it was in the Brazilian FHC2 and silence on the Ufos was the result of incompetence and turmoil in the tables of confidence. Nada mais. Nothing more. Só que ninguém acreditou que isso pudesse ser assim ea coisa ficou ainda mais feia pra nós. Only no one believed it could be well and things became even more ugly to beat us. A Casa Branca sugeriu uma atuação mista pedindo inclusive a entrada dos grupos Norte-Americanos para operar aqui em parceria conosco. The White House suggested a mixed performance claims including the entry of North American groups to operate here in partnership with us. Em troca, ia entrar uma bolada do cofre sem fim deles, com cooperações em muitos aspectos, inclusive o aeroespacial, que era de interesse estratégico para o país, por conta dos satélites. In exchange, would enter a bolada the safe endless them with cooperation in many aspects, including aerospace, which was of strategic interest to the country, on the satellites. Mas depois de uma enorme demora em responder, o Brasil recusou preemptóriamente alegando aquela conversa já manjada da soberania nacional e prometeu investir a própria grana aqui. But after a huge delay in responding, Brazil refused preemptóriamente alleging that conversation already manjada of national sovereignty and promised to invest their dollar here.

Foi quando o foguete explodiu. It was when the rocket exploded. A coisa pegou mal. The thing got bad. Fiquei sabendo de telefonemas entre os dois lados com acusações mútuas de chantagem e sabotagem. I was aware of phone calls between the two sides with mutual accusations of blackmail and sabotage. Tenha aquele episódio sido acidente ou sabotagem, usar essa fragilidade era o clássico e sutil modus operandi dos Estados Unidos empurrar seus interesses. Be that incident was an accident or sabotage, use this weakness was the classic and subtle modus operandi of the United States push their interests.

Mas o Brasil bancou o durão e prometeu investir. But the Brazil bancou the durão and promised invest. Até surgir a primeira crise política e parar tudo novamente. Until the first emerging political crisis and stop everything again.

Depois veio as eleições e mesmo com a crise, deu PT novamente. Then came the elections and even with the crisis, gave PT again. Em seguida, várias outras sub-crises. Then several other sub-crisis. Algumas até problemáticas para nós, como a crise aérea. Some problems do for us, as the crisis air.

Até uma nova chefia assumir, operamos em compasso de espera, tocando o nosso barco como podíamos. Until a new leadership take over, operate in compass of waiting, playing our boat as we could. Finalmente realocaram o grupo e houve uma súbita pressão por resultados. Finally realocaram the group and there was a sudden pressure for results. Era fim de 2006 e no início de 2007 tivemos sinal verde para “mostrar serviço”. It was end of 2006 and in early 2007 had green light to "show service." Foi isso que desencadeou a operação de Tasso Fragoso. That is what triggered the operation of Tasso Fragoso. Ficamos na cola daquela atividade durante quase 11 meses. We are in the glue that activity for almost 11 months. Paralelamente, tentávamos uma reaproximação com os outros grupos, mas o Brasil já estava bem queimado. Similarly, tentávamos a rapprochement with the other groups, but Brazil was already well burned.

Ficou pior ainda quando a FAB abriu um canal oficial de contato com os ufólogos, permitindo até mesmo a entrada de jornalistas na sede do CONDABRA. It became worse when the FAB opened an official channel of contact with the ufólogos, allowing even the entry of journalists at the headquarters of CONDABRA. Eu acho que a FAB fez isso de sacanagem. I think that the FAB did this, slutty. Era a única explicação plausível. It was the only plausible explanation. O que me leva a crer nisso, é que alguém an FAB provavelmente soube da situação do Brasil no grupo internacional e então manipulou deliberadamente os ufólogos eo Fantástico da Globo para mostrar algo chocante para os EUA. What leads me to believe this, is that someone probably has an FAB in the situation of Brazil in the international group and then deliberately manipulated the ufólogos Fantastic and the Globe to show something shocking to the United States. Foi um tipo de recado. It was a kind of scrap. Isso deu certo e gerou uma tremenda confusão, com ligações desesperadas dos gringos para evitar que o Brasil abrisse os seus arquivos. This gave some and generated a tremendous confusion, with the gringos links desperate to avoid that Brazil open their archives. Além disso, pegava mal explicar que não tínhamos nada a ver com aquela decisão. Moreover, pegava badly that we had not explain anything to do with that decision. Como esses descompassos malucos são típicos do Brasil, ninguém lá fora iria acreditar. Because these crazy descompassos are typical of Brazil, anyone outside would believe. A solução foi ficarmos quietos. The solution was stay still.

Como muitos países já estavam num processo de rever a liberação de informações, como por exemplo o CNES francês ameaçando liberar muita coisa que não convinha, os EUA ficaram igual a siri na lata, porque lá em Washington tem uma pilha quase da minha altura de processos contra o sigilo governamental, só esperando mais dados para bater firme no governo. How many countries were already in the process of reviewing the release of information, such as the French CNES threatening not release much that should be, the USA were equal to crab in the can, because there in Washington has a stack of nearly my height processes against government secrecy, only waiting for more data beat firm in the government. Isso precipitou a viagem do Bush ao Brasil. That precipitated Bush's journey to Brazil. Com ele, vieram os representantes do grupo. With it, came the representatives of the group.

Não sei como foi que isso se deu, mas depois da vinda do George Bush e sua comissão no país, surgiu um boato de que o Brasil iria ceder à pressão dos EUA e permitiria que os caras deles entrassem e operassem aqui. I do not know how it was made, but after coming from George Bush and his committee in the country, arose from a rumour that Brazil would bow to pressure from the United States and allow them enter and operate expensive here. Além disso, voltaria a lei do silêncio total. Moreover, again law of silence total. O Brasil baixou a cabeça para o Tio Sam. Brazil fell to head for the Uncle Sam. Inclusive, aventou-se a hipótese de desmanchar o nosso grupo de pesquisa nacional e deixar tudo relacionado a ufos 100% na mão dos EUA, trocando os especialistas de campo por uma pequena comissão de dois ou três supervisores que acompanhariam os dados obtidos e enviariam relatórios para XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX saber o que se passava. Even aventou is a chance to undo our group to search national and leave everything related to ufos 100% in the hand of the United States, replacing the experts from the field by a small committee of two or three supervisors who acompanhariam the data and sending reports XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to know what was happening. Em troca, o Brasil daria sinal verde para os gringos. In return, Brazil would give green signal for the gringos.

O que seria feito do meu pessoal, de mim mesmo e do resto? What would be done by my staff, myself and the rest? Ninguém dizia. Nobody said. Começamos a nos reunir em pequenas reuniões informais para debater o nosso futuro. We have begun to gather in small informal meetings to discuss our future.

Ficou claro que a desconfiança americana - na verdade o olho grande mesmo - colocou em grave risco nosso trabalho. It was clear that the distrust American - indeed the same great eye - put at grave risk our work. Aliás, nossas vidas. Moreover, our lives. Sabemos como são as coisas nessa área. We know how things are in this area. Sem um trunfo nas nossas mãos, eles poderiam fazer como nos manuais da GRU, apagando os arquivos em uma série de acidentes isolados. Without a trump card in our hands, they could do as the manuals of GRU, erasing the files in a series of accidents alone. Um assalto aqui, um ataque cardíaco ali, um atropelamento… Sabe como é. An assault here, a heart attack there, one running over… You know how it is.

Como ninguém aqui é burro e quer morrer, nós sabemos que o único jeito de evitar isso é tendo algo bastante valioso para negociar. Nobody here is donkey and want to die, we know that the only way to prevent this is having something very valuable to negotiate. Espero que tenha dado para entender os nossos motivos. I hope it has given to understand our reasons. Qualquer dúvida eu respondo na próxima mensagem. Any questions I answer in the next message.

Como prometi no último contato, demos uma pausa. As promised in the last contact, we have a break. Agora estamos enviando novas notícias, já que tem quase oito meses desde nosso email anterior. Now we are sending new news, which has now almost eight months since our previous email.

Philipe, tenho boas notícias. Philipe, I have good news. O número três ainda está vivo. The number three is still alive. Tivemos alguns problemas em escondê-lo, porque ele estava muito agitado. We had some problems in hiding it, because he was very agitated. Eu também ficaria se visse meus amigos ou parentes morrendo daquele jeito. I also would be seeing my friends or relatives dying that way. Nós conseguimos esconder o número três na caçamba fechada da caminhonete e enviamos o ser para a propriedade de um compadre meu. We managed to hide the number three in the bucket closed the small truck and be sent to the ownership of a compadre mine. Essa pessoa é da minha total confiança e não acreditava em ufos até ver aquilo. This person is of my total confidence and did not believe in ufos to see that. Foi engraçado ver a cara dele quando abrimos a caçamba. It was funny to see the face when it opened the bucket. Passado o susto, o meu compadre nos ajudou a prender a criatura numa caixa de madeira e ajudou no transporte dela numa penosa viagem feita com duas caminhonetes (a minha ea dele) eo caminhãozinho trucado-baú de propriedade do cunhado dele, onde le

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

Not sure why theres not more I traced it to the site on the vid and its in portugies and so I cant understand the lang my self and I dig for this stuff all the time and it was just there on google I sent a email to coast to coast on this not alot of lite might be due to the filmers not wanting to be known
go to the site sorce like I did you have to click tho on the translation link on google but I could get where the vid comes from translated because it jumped to another site but one thing to remember if its a fake its one of the best I have seen ever because of the jaw and eye movements and also all the head movements I have seen where fx people and some of the best say no matter what they cant copy to a tee human life like blinking and I forget what other movements but then someone said to me computer generated well theres no pixals standing out and Im no expert on these things but if its fake then there are some incredable movies to be made with stuff like this lol

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The post I posted is a mix of English and Portuguese.
Google translated it for me....
It can be found in this page
www.mundogump.com.br...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Yessy]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Yessy]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

yes I thought the same the filmers dont sound nice to me lol
and the lill guy just gives off harmless vibes to me too
It would be nice to hear some experts advice on the matter !

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

yes I went there and that site if you go thru google and click translate it will but when you find the vid it gose to another site that as far as I could see dosnt have a way to translate but you can copy it to the google translater I was thinking on doing that but it would take forever

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

is yessy a hacker?? how in the world did they write so much? I can never get past that 4k word limit!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyInRed

I think the translation is meaningless as the video is CGI and a fake. Great find and very post-worthy, but fake. I've seen those filters used before on other FX videos. Its a shame the technology is making it harder and harder to seperate fact from fiction in UFOlogy these days.

Observe the mechanical body movements and various overemphasized facial expressions of the alien. Very cgi. Almost "Shrek"-like.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is clearly a CGI. You could tell even if you were watching it directly over the Earth's orbit. It's that obvious.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I was the one who hacked NASA,Microsoft, you name it.
J/K
Honestly, I have no idea. I just copied and paste.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
looks like the Aphex Twin Rubber Johnny Video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

good Im glad to hear opions on this because not everyone whos into this can see or is trained in these things

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join