It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man...I really screwed up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello all. This is my first post, even though I have been a long time lurker, this seems to be an intelligent and non judgemental place to post my problems and see what people have to say about them.

I will start this story as most stories like this do.

I have been with one girl for 4 years. Things lately have been rocky, but nothing that we have not been through before.

I showed up to her work on Monday night to talk to her and to make amends on the current situation.

I was waiting in the parking lot on the side farthest away from her (I was going to call her and tell her I was in the area first not just to show up to so I didnt seem like I was stalking her or whatever)

I watched her get out of work and this other guy (whom I paid no attention to before) was also waiting for her, went up to her, they obviously knew each other...and they went back to her car and he got in and they drove away together!

Well, seeing this as you can imagine, sent me over the edge so I fired up my motorcycle and chased after them (really not know what I was going to do)

She saw me and sped up herself with homeboy in the car.

I sped ahead of her and pumped my breaks to get her to stop.

She was all over the road and was trying to get around me.

Anyways this went on for awhile. And eventually the police showed up and I was arrested. I spent 30 hours in Jail and have a court order not speak with her. However, she has contacted me three times (which I documented)

Any advice?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well lets just get this out there.

You know homeboy is smashing her these days right?

Cut her out like a cancer imo.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Well lets just get this out there.

You know homeboy is smashing her these days right?

Cut her out like a cancer imo.

Second that motion... bang bang bang... sold to the man in the funny hat.

MonKey

this seems to be an intelligent and non judgemental place to post my problems

Was that sarcasm I detected?

Catch ya later...

Monkey

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Nice and smooth guys..really.
They are probably correct though. I say cut your losses, sever your ties..her contact is just to string you along.
There is someone out their who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve. Don't waste time on someone who doesn't.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

Wow.

Well you ahve a right to be upset.
And your instincts are probably correct. I am sorry you had to spend time in jail.

don't do anything further to hurt yourself, and begin the healing process. Do you have a lawyer? If she wants to contact you, tell her it has to be through the lawyer.

I am sorry you are going through this. If you ever find out the story, let us know. Here is a website that can help you through this difficult time:

www.survivinginfidelity.com

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
...well the reason why the relationship has been rocky is probably because, she knew that she has been doing something wrong, and she felt the need to take it out on you, in some way!

..if girls are cheating they usually are defensive, and try to argue about anything, and everything...either that, or they are unusually nice!

She's feeling guilty that you found out now, and probably does'nt want anyone else to have you!

Her loss!

top topics

join