It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Heaven's gate type site.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Do you wish that we show up?

It sounds like typical new age mumbo jumbo and it's a tad creepy and very little is explained how this message they are spreading was received, the site seems intend in spreading this message in all major languages of the world! what a feet!

What do you think? Hoax? CSETI type junk? or is it real?

Sorry if this was already discussed.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Many say that First Contact with E.T.s will occur August this year.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Not sure about this.....

But they are trying, they even had it translated in my language.

The problem for me is, there are no references, nothing to go on except that they mention themself as being seen.

So....
What is the intention of it, really? Why letting us choose (if it is ET) ?
They know that they have been seen, then it is just to show up and get it over with

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Aliens should hire someone to make a better site. Space traveling and geosites web site? Why not using clouds or a moon as a screen - much more effective. I just hope that there will be no alien named Cortez....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That site has been around for a couple years now. I'm pretty sure there is another previous thread about it somewhere here on ATS somewhere.

I'm pretty sure, but could be wrong, that the general consensus was that it's a bunch of hogwash.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Jenna]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
August huh? that's what i've been hearing too...I am not holding my breath though.

I hope the pleiadans will be the first to land.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
August huh? that's what i've been hearing too...I am not holding my breath though.

You also heard about the First Contact on August this year? What else do you know?

People are talking you know.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I heard there are going to be massive fly-overs by UFOs during this period, probably much like the DC UFO flap...

This will be to get attention from the public, possibly for purposes of disclosure.

ET groups such as the Nordic Aliens are aware of our ascension to 4th density in the near future and they wish to make contact with us ASAP.

4 years would be a good amount of time to prepare us for it.

Hopefully they will make us aware of the US involvement with the greys as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
WOW, August?

I keep getting "there will be evil in the 8th mounth" from the "I Ching" oracle. But it also says (to me) to approach ETs with peace, so I don't know.

Neat.

All I can say is prepare your mind for what ever happens. No matter what happens, wether its 'indipendance day' or 'close encounters' it could be a trick, either by NWO humans or ETs looking to own us, of course it could also be what it looks like, if its peaceful seeming. So, don't go shooting peacful appearing aliens, 'till they try to hurt you.

We just can't know either way, you'll just have to decide for your self on what happens. Fear is the mind killer. Love conquers all.

On one hand they call themselves "the watchers" wich is fallen angels right out of Enoch.

On the other hand, aliens are also in the bible as good angels.

Ask the 'I Ching' yourself. Ask it a 'how' or 'why' or 'what' question never a 'yes or no' and it will give you relavent answers, it is also a big reason 2012 is a big deal. This is a simple version but it seems to work. The more serious you are about it the better it works.

www.facade.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Heaven's gate involved committing suicide, I don't see anything like that on the site. Neither does it seem to be an organized group of people.

The message reminds me of horror vampire movies where a vampire would show up at someone's bedroom window asking to be invited. Turn it down and it has no power over you and goes away but being influenced by a vampire makes the victim open the window to invite the vampire. Who knows what kind of mechanisms are behind the site that is being introduced into your mind?

Guard the doors of your mind, we don't need ET to save us. We can only save ourselves. Theoretically it's possible for us to understand ourselves, solve our differences and create a better world for everyone. If we don't and allow ourselves to be saved by an outside force we lose a valuable oppertunity to learn and become better human beings. We'd be giving away our power, maybe for ever. If we let something else solve our problems for us, we will be dependent upon them for a very long time. If they ever leave, we'd fall back into our own petty quarrels and we wouldn't gain anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I agree somewhat with what Dragonfly has to say, and yet... I find myself entirely curious of what could be.

I find myself afraid to accept the offer, yet excited about the possibility to ascend into a higher state of being.

Anyway... good thread. Flagged and star. (though I also agree, this has nothing to do with Heavens Gate or even a group of humans)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Pardon me. I know I will be reviled by this. But I can't stand the so called reverend promoting 'heavens gate'.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I hope this is true. I'm getting quite narked with constantly being stood up by aliens.

Hopefully they'll come in peace too

Knowing my luck they'll arrive in the last 2 weeks of August whilst Im away on holiday

edit: as for the site, it just looks like a nice message but I feel personally that any ambassador for the aliens would use something a little more than geocites

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I have to disagree with your description of it being creepy, GrOuNd_ZeRo.

I read the message, and found it to be quite non-threatening. On the contrary, it came across as offering a balanced choice to an extraordinary offer, did not rely on overly evocative language and certainly did not devolve into the usual rhetoric found in other sensationalistic sites.

This does not neccesarily mean that I believe it to be a message from aliens, however. It does not also mean that it can be dismissed as a fake.

Jenna mentioned that it has been around for a few years. This knowledge demands a little research to be done, as I am interested to know who wrote it (if human
), if that is at all possible.

How many times have we read and been subjected to this sort of message of salvation before, only for them to be littered with names of species and size of battle fleets, names of messengers of God and the like. This communication, what ever its source, is quite refreshing in that it does not try and beguile with sci-fi terminology. Indeed it seems to shy away from that course, and has a real sense of the author/s reluctance to name themselves. Nicely done.

If it is a fake then that makes sense, because the naughty tricksters need to keep the ball rolling for as long as possible. Using species descriptions that sound as if they're lifted straight from a Star Trek web site provokes instant distrust, as far as I'm concerned.

If it is real (and that's a big if), then I find the absence of overtly alien designations almost compelling, as to reveal where "they" came from, IMO, is completely irrelevant. Seriously, what difference does it make where they come from? All we need to know, for the time being, is that "they" aren't from here.

So, what to make of its provenance? Who knows...apart from the authors themselves, obviously.

If of mundane origin, then it is puzzling why there is no physical method of communication; no feed back button or links to chosen "envoys" that will give some indication as to how many people have actually taken up the challenge. Does Geocities have a hit counter?

If its real, and it is several years old, then the question needs to be asked as to how many of us have to answer yes before this intervention begins.

My take on it? That would be telling...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
I hope this is true. I'm getting quite narked with constantly being stood up by aliens.

Hopefully they'll come in peace too

Knowing my luck they'll arrive in the last 2 weeks of August whilst Im away on holiday

edit: as for the site, it just looks like a nice message but I feel personally that any ambassador for the aliens would use something a little more than geocites

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

I thought exactly the same thing. Geocites?
I'm also wondering if an alien race should be excused for grammatical and spelling errors?

So how many of you "ANSWERED THE QUESTION"??? I feel I've done my part by answering YES. If the aliens don't show, I'll not be to blame.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Fake or not, the message is a good one. I can understand getting all bend out of shape when reading about reptoids eating children and calling hoax. On a message like this how ever, the author is not important, the message itself is.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As far as the website goes, it could be for one reason alone: Keep it simple. They didn't sound like they were interested in complicating our thoughts. They put out a question, and left it to us to answer. No flashy ads on the site, no bright distracting colors.

I suppose it cold be said that they didn't want us to be thinking about anything but the question itself. As for the choice to put it on Geocities, do we know for a fact that "they" put it there? Or perhaps they have a human who they give info, and he does his own thing as far as where he posted the message?

And as for the spelling errors, it has been mentioned that it has been translated from several languages. So the spelling could be in error due to that.

And I too, gave a yes.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Perhaps Heaven's Gate in the title. is a bit of a stretch but they do seem desperate to spread their message.

While admirable, I fear they may have ulterior motives like monitary gain, might not involve mass-suicide but exploitation of some new age types.

I hope i'm wrong though.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ok; after digging a little further into this, Jenna's claim that this site has been around for some time has proved to be correct.
According to the alternative newssite cassiopaea.org (won't link, sorry),
the message was first aired on September 11th 2003, on the French discussion board onnouscachetout:

www.onnouscachetout.com...

(warning: it's all in French!)

and was apparently initially "recieved" by a M. Jean Ederman. There follows a lengthy dissection of the original message, with each individual section pointing towards the idea that the message is simply disinformation designed to negate the human ability to sort out our own problems and instead opt for outside help. Ultimately, they deduce that if this truly is a communication from aliens, then they may well not have our best intentions at heart.

We are not the architects of our own fates if these beings appear out of nowhere and take over. If this message is genuine, it is from a source firmly ensconced in the entropic principle

this explains why:

There appears to be an esoteric principle that a person's free will must be respected as a person or group advances on the path to enlightenment. However, most people are not aware that there are two paths: a path towards Creation and a path towards Entropy. They are both "spiritual" paths, and yet they lead in opposite directions. One is expansive, giving, and leads towards Consciousness, or the Creative Principle. The other leads towards contraction, heaviness, and denser forms of matter.

It is intersting that they quote a spiritual path, as this is where I believe this message, whatever its origin, is atrempting to direct us to. Accepting the message is asking us to make a leap of faith, trust in a greater power that can sort out our problems.

The same principle, diluted to its simplest form, would compare to handing over your car to a mechanic when it breaks down, or laying back in the dentist's chair when toothache hits, or even swallowing those pills prescribed by your doctor. Do you ever ask what's in them? No, neither do I.
I just trust in his/her skills and professional intentions.

On the other hand, accepting this message is, in a way, IMO giving in. It is tantamount to opening the door and letting a stranger into your home, simply because they appear trustworthy and offer a hand of friendship. But it's too late to study their credentials as they step over the threshold, and do you even care to look what they're holding in their other hand?

The intention of the communication could be to increase the need to seek outside help. If malicious, it bolsters the idea of might is right; that it is acceptable for stronger, technologically superior and, indirectly, idealogically advanced races/nations to interfere in the workings of their neighbours.

"We know best," they say.
"Maybe you do," you reply, "but we'd like to think about it as we don't agree with everything you say."
"To be honest, your opinion doesn't matter," they state without pause. "We're coming anyway, we've been asked, and we're coming because we know best."

There is the sense of the parent speaking gently to the child in the message, then again, there is also the underlying tone of implied, threatening superiority. One and the same, you might say!

A few notes about the now outed "contactee", Jean Ederman.

This site:

www.luisprada.com...

carries the same message in full, and also a self presentation by the author(?):

"I have seen UFOs for several years and I've had contacts with some ET beings. I am 42, with both a technical education (military jet pilot and air traffic controller), economic (masters) and management (airport manager).
From the age of six, I've had various spiritual type experiences that are continually taking on more shape and meaning. Among the many types of phenomena that have manifested during the last two years, for example when I received a message on the tri-dimensional nature of time (see quanthomme.free.fr...), while a UFO was hanging over my house and had 'announced' its presence by a terrific noise, and then when an enormous triangular craft flew over my house when I was in the process of moving, followed by an aerial battle of lights lasting 25 minutes, and also multiple apparitions of celestial lights and ethereal creatures in my house, and finally, after having learned how to mentally project myself to a place in the presence of benevolent extraterrestrials, I received the following message on behalf of their hierarchy.

So much for this being a message directly place onto the internet by aliens. I just wish they hadn't littered the site with drawings of Pleadians and Reptillians...

M. Ederman (with a pen name of Eric Julien) appears to be just another in the long line of contactees who channel messages of love and salvation from our "cosmic brothers".
I mentioned in my previous post that it was refreshing not to have been given a link to another site, possibly merchandise or lecture circuit orientated.
I spoke too soon...

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

Jean Ederman in his first U.S. public appearance will reveal his latest information concerning his remarkable knowledge of extraterrestrial science and his contact experiences. Jean disseminated the life altering: "Change the World" message that began circulating the internet in October 2003...Cost: $20 (Exopolitics Institute Members $10)

(The Exopolitics Institute is a charitable organisation, btw).

He has also written a book, under the psuedonym Eric Julien: "The Science of Extraterrestrials", reviewed favourably here:

findarticles.com...

The Science of Extraterrestrials: UFO's Explained at Last is a serious and highly readable discussion of metaphysical influences that manifest as what humans call extraterrestrials, or to use the author's term, extratemporals.

I have not read this book, but am curious to as there are many other favourable reviews available. I have no objections to anyone earning a living, but I just wish contactees would do this work gratis.

The message may well be important, but IMO money taints its delivery.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

There is a translation in our language now.

I recieved this message from a collegue of mine at work. She said she had no idea where it came from, so she did not mention Heaven's Gate. She just said her father did some corrections in the translation on behalf of someone...

OT: You registred yor membership on ATS on my birthday!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join