It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 72 - Timothy Good Part 1

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 72 - Timothy Good Pt. 1

In this pre-holiday special, the boys listen to International UFO Reports from around the world. Another "Mystery Guest" steps up onto the Soap Box for his five minutes. The Skeptic Overlord reviews his thread picks for this week. Dave and Johnny head over to Indian Territory and chat with Springer about a thread from the Aliens and UFO section that's got him all excited. And then we have Part One of our interview with the thoroughly fascinating Alien and UFO researcher/author Timothy Good. Of course, we can't deny the Rabbit having a bit of a rant at the end of the show.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

VISIT Timothy Good’s Website Home NOW

length: 89:59
file: atsmix_2871.mp3
size: 26366k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]
edit on 10/15/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Great show guys, loved the interview with Tim Good! Can't wait for part 2.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Excellent show guys... I loved the interview with Timothy Good, what an amazing guy he is.

Looking forward to part 2 of the interview.

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhh I've been waiting for this one for months!!

Any news on the Stephen Greer interview or has the plug been pulled on that one?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Ohhhhhhh I've been waiting for this one for months!!

Any news on the Stephen Greer interview or has the plug been pulled on that one?

Greer Backed Out! Too much pressure from the membership in regards to the TOUGH QUESTIONS.

Stephen Greer Member Question Thread

[edit on 3/22/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Part 1 of an absolute great and indeed very interesting interview in my opinion.
Listen to the phenomenal information Mr. Good provides to the listeners.
I wander, when will the majority of people finally awaken and except for once and for all that we are definitely not alone?
What he said about cattle mutilation, the loss of pilots, planes and stuff, the dozens of different intelligences that visiting us, he is absolute right about that.
Clifford Stone speak about some 57 different species.
And definitely not all are benevolent.
For years I had the very naive idea how very exiting it would be to know of the existence of a visiting Extraterrestrial intelligence from out of space, but the reality of this phenomenon goes beyond all we humans can comprehend.

Mr. Timothy Good is in my opinion a top Ufo/ET investigator, very sincere and very well-spoken.

My complements for this excellent show.

I am really looking forward to part 2.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I agree, never heard the guy talk before but it opened my eye to a few other possibilities, the idea about the chucumbra was great!! Very intelligent man from the sounds of it and a great resume to boot.

On another note, I can't believe Greer backed out, just goes to show the man, underneath that awful over-muscled frame he is still nothing but a snivelling coward.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
just goes to show the man, underneath that awful over-muscled frame he is still nothing but a snivelling coward.

You don’t know the real reason why he stepped down so far, and I definitely don’t agree with what you are saying here above.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Boys..... this show thread is not a debate on Greer. A question was asked and answered. Greer's position is HIS and Johnny and I accept it.

Move on with the show and drop the Greer debate here. Go somewhere else to debate. This is a discussion of THIS SHOW and THIS GUEST.

Thanks....

Dave

[edit on 3/23/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

top topics

join