It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbia pulls envoys from Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Serbia pulls envoys from Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria

www.alertnet.org

BELGRADE, March 20 (Reuters) - Serbia is withdrawing its ambassadors from Hungary, Croatia and Bulgaria in response to their recognition of Kosovo as an independent state, the Serbian Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Russia has stated if NATO or the EU uniformly recognize Kosovo there will be consequences. It would considered a clear violation of International Law by a global entity.

Hopefully the remaining members who have not recognized Kosovo, remain that way.

www.alertnet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

There will be nothing here at all. Don't worry. Serbians are usually blaming everyone for their own mistakes (Hmmm. It's familiar a bit, regarding to another country.). They forget that they was belong to the ancient Hungarian Empire before, just as everyone else in the surroundings. The Romanians are also in their "highest" alert (I guess they're preparing some sticks and stones.), because their Hungarian parts wants to join back to the motherland (Hungary).

I'd like to know why countries, such as Serbia and Romania are surprised on acts like these. They never were a real country. I can send their full history in one SMS. Those lands are originally belong to the ancient Hungarian Empire. They separated from the motherland and most of the parts of these countries immediately flown back in time app. 700 years. What a surprise. A small step back happened on those places.

These countries are like Israel. They have no past at all, no culture, nothing (I must add... they also have no future too.), but they have the biggest mouth on the world and want to conquer everything and everyone. My little add-on for their conquering dreams. Hahaha. Dream on, guys.

The Russians are also not going to make anything with Hungary, because they fear from this country (I'd like to know why.). They already admitted this many times.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

new topics

join