It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's church published Hamas terror manifesto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Obama's church published Hamas terror manifesto

www.worldnetdaily.com

JERUSALEM – Sen. Barack Obama's Chicago church reprinted a manifesto by Hamas that defended terrorism as legitimate resistance, refused to recognize the right of Israel to exist and compared the terror group's official charter – which calls for the murder of Jews – to America's Declaration of Independence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm not a real fan of WND, but I felt this story needs to be heard.

You can't get much clearer than this. How many so called Christian churches publish Terror manifestos and preach hate? The only other so called Christian churches I can think of follow White Nationalist, Christian Identity beliefs.

Regardless of what Americans think, I can assure you that Israel is paying close attention to this political campaign. Having someone like Obama elected as President, whose Church publishes Hamas terror manifestos will be considered completely unacceptable.

A copy of the letter is here: www.bizzyblog.com...

What we may see is what happened back in 1999 during and after the Kosovo war. Israel came close to abandoning the US after the actions by NATO. The Israeli prime minister went to Moscow and not long after both China and Russia came to out against criticism of Israel by the US at the time.

Even today Israel has refused to recognize Kosovo. In addition Russia has warned the Muslim nations of the Middle East to not recognize Kosovo. What we may see is a radical shift in US-Israeli relations, like Israeli-French relations in 1967.

This shift would be very bad for the US. The shockwaves it would send through the Jewish American community could be very bad. It could make American Jews targets of extremists if not government sponsored terror. Jews have not been placed in such a precarious position since the 1930s in Germany, a place many thought was their home. Many had come to feel safe or welcome in Germany. The Great Depression and the Rise of the Nazi Party changed all of that.

Now at the dawn of the 21st Century, once again a situation has arisen that could potentially lead to oppression and persecution in a nation where Jews consider to be home.

America with its Judeo Christian foundation I believe unlike Germany will not be united in oppression of Israel or Jews. Rather I believe people like Wright and Obama will tear the nation apart. I believe they could bring division and conflict in America on a scale not seen since Lincoln.

I'm not the only one who has recognized this potential disaster. I can imagine that high ranking members of the US military and Mossad both are doing their research and analyzing intelligence to see what could, can happen and what kind of safeguards could be implented. I would not be surprised if the recent firings of contractors at the State Department were related to this intel gathering.

We live in very dangerous times.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Dangerous times indeed, MikeboydUS- Star!

PLUS, Obama just put his foot in his mouth, BIGtime, with his race
speech; "Typical White Person"...

It's not looking good for him. Ralph Nader actually appears better to me,
right now, you-know, as a "Typical White Person!" lol

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Even today Israel has refused to recognize Kosovo. In addition Russia has warned the Muslim nations of the Middle East to not recognize Kosovo. What we may see is a radical shift in US-Israeli relations, like Israeli-French relations in 1967.

Israel will not recognise Kosovo because of Palestine and the Golen Heights. It has nothing to do with US-Israeli relations. Most countries who refused to recongise Kosovo did so because of break away or disputed territories under their control.

And, I can tell you, Israel is not paying attention to the US election but more focusing on building ties with the European Union and Russia. Many Israeli's see themselves as European, then Arab, and wish to be in the EU. However the Mediterranean Union, proposed by France, will give Israel shelter and protection under Europe.

Finally, Russia is building strong ties in the Middle East and is becoming a major player by it's policy of talking to everyone, including Syria and Hamas.

(I'd pay no attention to Worldnutdaily, paranoid right wing loonies)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Man, looks like there is no end in site for these Obama (The Uniter) controversies.

Makes me wonder just who he plans on uniting, and for what purpose?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok, help me out here, I'm a little stuck trying to see the "terror" in the linked "Terror Manifesto".
It all seems quite above board and logical to me. Just because the government labels someone or a group as terrorists, does not mean I also have to see them that way. After all, we are all free to make up our own minds about what is right and what is wrong, at least I thought we were.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Ok sympathizer, these groups don't attack governments that label them as terrorists, they mainly attack and behead innocent people.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Ok, help me out here, I'm a little stuck trying to see the "terror" in the linked "Terror Manifesto".
It all seems quite above board and logical to me. Just because the government labels someone or a group as terrorists, does not mean I also have to see them that way. After all, we are all free to make up our own minds about what is right and what is wrong, at least I thought we were.

Agreed, I do not see the proposed link as the OP tries to paint here. Obama did renounce the pastor views, he had to, to play the role of a competant politician. (stick to the status quo, or it's political suicide) And for those that say he stuck his foot in his mouth with the "race speech" you are so brainwashed that you can no longer tell when you are being told the HONEST TRUTH! That was the most honest "speech" we have seen since Kennedy, and you missed the point.

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by Britguy

Ok sympathizer, these groups don't attack governments that label them as terrorists, they mainly attack and behead innocent people.

Ok brainwashed sheepie, these goverments don't attack these groups they have labeled as terrorists either, they mainly attack and kill innocent people, like Iraq civilians. Let me guess, McCain right, we can't let Obama or Hillary get in and bring the troops home. We would loose all we have gained right? And what exact is that? Oil and the hatred of the rest of the world!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is from WorldNut Daily, a most unreliable news source. Further, I Googled the story and couldn't find it anywhere but on WND.
Never believe anything unless you've read it in at least two different, RELIABLE sources.
Hillary is playing all kinds of dirty tricks to smear Obama.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I will be the first one to say that this is ordinary israeli propaganda trying to scare the public with lies so that they can avoid having a puppet in the White House that doesn't sympathize with their subversive terror tactics.

If anyone thinks this message is offending, it is only because of your lack of the actual truth of history.

AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

Actually no, I don't like McCain, I may actually in the end vote for B.O. (phew) simply because I really hope his charisma carries over beyond his know nothing approach on every poilitcal issue. As long as he surrounds himself with people that can smack him upside the head from time to time, this country should be OK.

You have to admit, there is chaos on the Left, so I must ask, will the losers flock to the right in protest?

Regarding your sheeple, comment I think YOU need a slight trim to remove the wool from your eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

What has the ROP done for you lately?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by percievedreality

Actually no, I don't like McCain, I may actually in the end vote for B.O. (phew) simply because I really hope his charisma carries over beyond his know nothing approach on every poilitcal issue. As long as he surrounds himself with people that can smack him upside the head from time to time, this country should be OK.

Awesome, that is good to hear. He may be "inexperienced" as they claim (good thing IMO, political experience leads to corruption) but with a little help and smack upside the head, he can do it.

You have to admit, there is chaos on the Left, so I must ask, will the losers flock to the right in protest?

Yes and no. Others will just not vote at all, out of disgust of the "chaos". It is all a setup from the NWO...divide and conquer.

Regarding your sheeple, comment I think YOU need a slight trim to remove the wool from your eyes.

Not sure why you say this, as I was not the one calling others terrorist "sympathizers" for their comments. The only real terrorists are the elite that are invoking race wars, concealing effiecent technologies for profit and war while keeping the real truths behind EVERYTHING secret. FYI, I am not talking black/white/arab human "race wars", I am talking alien species we have been in contact and cooperating with for over 75 years sparring with other alien species that have not had a regular presence here on Earth, yet have warned humans (to no avail) to be vary of these beings, they are not to be trusted. Just like the elite rulers that know what is to come in the future and choose to hide it but also what has been hidden in the past! No wool over my eyes, other than my stubborness in trying to enlighten others of what I have come to be the true state of affairs. Self-actualization and self-reliance is the key.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by percievedreality]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Britguy

Star for you Bud! These scum harm innocents. They do not attack or defend against armies or governments. The blow up crowded markets and night clubs. Daycare centers and apartment buildings. If they had a legitimate fight they should take it through channels in government and then with the military if needed. No bystanders on the street.

These people are scum and Obama should distance or go down with them.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
This is from WorldNut Daily, a most unreliable news source. Further, I Googled the story and couldn't find it anywhere but on WND.

Yeah I was just gonna say... This is a political smut story.

I'm tired of this. I don't care about Obama. He is not the person to save this country. Neither is Hillary or McCain...

So stop shoving political hit-pieces in our face people. This is ATS.

When it comes to Bush mess-ups and Cheneyisms, they kind of fit here because Bush and Cheney are considered part of a neocon conspiracy.

But what is the conspiracy here for Obama? That he supports Al Qeida? That he is racist?

Please. This is starting to look desperate.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Yes, definitely logical. Especially this:

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhara and Muslim).

This definitely is similar to declaration of Independence.
The real peacefully solution. But this must be a Nazi Zionists fault that they do not want to die, despite the logical explanations in this manifesto.
Link:
www.palestinecenter.org...

But it is OK, it is not like it all already happened in the last century. Never let the history interfere with your agenda....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So Obama is automatically evil because some internet website said he had relations/support for a group who for decades now has been labeled terrorists and extremists for defying a country that has ties with < 3% of the United States population?

wow

Do you, as an American, really feel the effects of what happens over in the middle east as a result of the land occupation (no - not OUR invasion. I mean Israel/West Bank)? Seriously now. Turn off Survivor or Dancing with the Stars and think for a minute. Is your life or your children's lives really impacted by what's going on over there? If no, then explain why you immediately thought in a negative sense when you read the headline of this article. Could it have something to do with the constant drilling-in and word-association of Hamas with the word Terrorism by the media etc?

Food for thought :-)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm not advocating McCain or Clinton. I think we have a terrible set of choices this election. I'm clearly against Obama. He had a chance to sever ties with his church and he didn't.

I don't like Hillary either. She's a scary person, but I would pick her before Obama. That doesn't mean I would vote for her though. I have heard stories from personnel on security details when she visited Afghanistan that arn't very good about her. From them she sounds very angry, selfish, and arrogant.

I'm not a big fan of McCain. I have problems with his history after Vietnam. Yet, the stories I have heard about him from personnel on security details in Kabul, Afghanistan, were very positive. This guy actually listened to soldiers, marines, and airmen. He was very friendly and acted as if he really cared.

I havn't made my mind up. I want to vote for someone who cares about the future of the nation, someone who isn't just running for an agenda or for selfish reasons. I don't want someone who picks one group of Americans over another. I want someone who cares about all Americans.

[edit on 21/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I'm not advocating McCain or Clinton. I think we have a terrible set of choices this election. I'm clearly against Obama. He had a chance to sever ties with his church and he didn't.

I don't like Hillary either. She's a scary person, but I would pick her before Obama. That doesn't mean I would vote for her though. I have heard stories from personnel on security details when she visited Afghanistan that arn't very good about her. From them she sounds very angry, selfish, and arrogant.

I'm not a big fan of McCain. I have problems with his history after Vietnam. Yet, the stories I have heard about him from personnel on security details in Kabul, Afghanistan, were very positive. This guy actually listened to soldiers, marines, and airmen. He was very friendly and acted as if he really cared.

I havn't made my mind up. I want to vote for someone who cares about the future of the nation, someone who isn't just running for an agenda or for selfish reasons. I don't want someone who picks one group of Americans over another. I want someone who cares about all Americans.

[edit on 21/3/08 by MikeboydUS]

You haven't made up your mind, yet you are "clearly against Obama"? You clearly state what you wish and hope for in the final paragraph of your post. Well, you ain't going to get any of that simply by writing off Obama because of the propoganda related to his church ties....Obama is the only logical choice. You don't want "someone who picks one group of Americans over another". McCain and Hillary are the preferred next NWO puppets, while Obama is not. He is the new JFK, not playing by the rules of the elite. Sad you have written him off by the propaganda the NWO has thrown out there.

Could you please explain to me why, you think Obama is NOT the only candidate truely speaking freely to the people and not catering to special interests, the elite, and the NWO?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
Obama is the only logical choice.

He is the new JFK, not playing by the rules of the elite. Sad you have written him off by the propaganda the NWO has thrown out there.

Cmon now.

More political hoo-hah. Obama is not the coming of Christ. He is a half-jewish half-black man who has capitalized on his race countless times... he is a politician and nothing but.

Obama has been tied to CFR and countless NWO fronts.

Seriously - people need to pull their heads out of the ground.

Obama smear stories do not matter -
and Obama is not our savior.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join