It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right vs wrong vs greater good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
ok so part of the nwo includes population reduction, at first i thought that’s horrible. But lately ive been questioning weather or not it actually is.. i mean don’t get me wrong the death of 80% of the world population is mind blowing but look at it this way... maybe its for the better I mean... we look at the freemasons as a satanic organisation we say if there doing what there doing for the greater good why are they keeping it a secret.. what if we wrong what if they arnt after money or power what if this is the only way they can see saving the planet i mean where animals where far from civilised we like to believe we are but i mean honestly look at us where just as bad as them we go on with are lives knowing that we wouldn’t have all this stuff if it weren’t for the suffering of the rest of the world.. anyway back to my point there the enlightened ones right maybe they had this plan since the beginning maybe... just maybe... they have been doing this right from the start the most brilliant minds where the illuminate philosophers scientists mathematicians physicists psychologists together they could plan what has been set in motion.... for the betterment of mankind in the future. But i don’t think that peace can happen without order i don’t think peace can happen without control. i mean lets face it. Humans aren’t exactly intelligent i mean sure we’ve accomplished things but generally speaking where pretty stupid. maybe this is the way to fix it i mean kill off 80% of the human race to save even more if we keep doing what where doing then even more then 80% of are curent population will die from famine and disease. but if you kill of 80% of the people you can better take care of the remaining people and no more famine and disease people will now die naturally instead of otherwise no more destruction in the long run more lives will be saved and suffering will end.... we have absolutely know proof that they want to turn us into slaves we have no proof that they want to control us in a police state when they are finished and as far as dumbing us down that might end but for know i think they have to otherwise we may rebel i don’t know i feel i made a pretty good point here we don’t really know what they want where just accusing them of trying to take over the world i mean how do you tell the generally population that your randomly gona kill a 80% of them without a revolution there’s no way your going to be able to convince everyone its for the better and even if you do there not gona care cause they don’t want to die that’s something you have to hid thus dumbing us down so we dont... would explain why lsd and weed is so illegal.... my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"we look at the freemasons as a satanic organisation"

Who looks at the Freemasons as a satanic organisation?

[edit on 20/3/2008 by dts01]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ummm that exactly what i anyway and alot of articles ive red about them have clasified them as the devil hand sign would be one bit of proof pointing to this along with the whole bohemain grove thing. but personaly i look at it as a sarcastic beleave what you wana beleave type thing it doesnt matter if you think where good or evil this is gona happen type symbol

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Product
ummm that exactly what i anyway and alot of articles ive red about them have clasified them as the devil hand sign would be one bit of proof pointing to this along with the whole bohemain grove thing. but personaly i look at it as a sarcastic beleave what you wana beleave type thing it doesnt matter if you think where good or evil this is gona happen type symbol

Product: Satanism has little to with Paganism. Many are of that impression, given the human desire to pigeonhole in general, and the American need to over-simplify in particular.
And I shudder when I imagine a "population reduction" of any percentage. I can't help but hear Hitler's words about the "Jewish problem" echo in my head. And even more unsettling is the thought that such a government action has become fathomable. If that is ever a reality, do you think the decision about who is to die will include any among the elite overlord's family? Their friends? Those that they like and agree with?
Will you, your family or frinds be excluded?
Is that what you mean when you say: "Maybe it's for the better"?

top topics

join