It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BSG's Last Season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
an at the same time i'm happy and sad about this cuz finally the story will be given its due but that means its also ending. its one of those cant have your cake and eat it too scenarios. anyway i love starbuck and how extraordinary her character is in this show.

i dont like lee though because hes just too much like the stupid character in a horror movie you know.

and adama is the bes that guy really plas him like he should be when i found out the guy from higher learning was adama i was so blown away and he had a full head of hair too.

colonel tigh is the perfect hardass second in command yo i dont think anything would get donne on the ship if he werent scaring everyone's pants off lol anyways just some parting thought peace

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
BSG may be ending but we're getting the prequel Caprica which will hopefully be just as good.

SCI FI Announces Caprica

NEW YORK—SCI FI Channel announced the development of Caprica, a spinoff prequel of its hit Battlestar Galactica, in presentations to advertisers in New York on April 26. Caprica would come from Galactica executive producers Ronald D. Moore and David Eick, writer Remi Aubuchon (24) and NBC Universal Television Studio.

source

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm so pumped about the premiere this Friday- you don't even know.

If anyone here lives in Manhattan or L.A. and plans on watching the premiere: I envy you. A friend of mine who works at Sci-Fi told me about this pizza promotion they're doing where if you call up a pizza place during the premiere, you can get a free pizza in a special BSG brand box! I want that as a collectible, lol.

16 pizza places in Manhattan are participating, and 14 in L.A., and the only other thing he told me was that, when you call, you have to say: "I want to order a frakking pizza!" Then the pizza person will go "How long has Starbuck been gone?" and then you have to give the answer. He wouldn't tell me what it was, but I figure they'll say how long in the episode.

If anyone is able to get a pizza, can you take a picture of the box? I might go on Ebay for it ... yes, I have a problem.

new topics

join