It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you dream about aliens and ufo's.. i do nightly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this was sort of a half in half out dream. i was lying in bed with my fiance when i woke up my eyes could move but nothing else could move at ALL. it took me about 15 min to force my hand onto her hair in an attempt to pull her hair and wake her up. intermitently i would see the eyes of a gray looking over our bed very faint though, i knew i was seeing this image faintly because i felt my fear rising up big.. but i was paralyzed.. i was using such an effort to move my fingers across her hair that i got tired and fell asleep. i spoke to her about it the next day she didnt feel anything. i dont think i was visited at all. just a dream.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Lately I've been having weird dreams. I used to have these dreams when I was smaller. I feel like the dreams take place in the not so distant future. Not like a prediction or anything. But these dreams are so mysterious. They happen every other night. Every time I have these dreams I feel a great joy, almost like something that I've never felt before.

I'll describe one of the Dreams. I'm walking with my little brother around 8 or 9. Like I said, its probably taking place in the not so distant future, because I looked at my brother and hes alittle older then he is now. So were across the street from where we live. Then all of a sudden I hear people screaming and I look up in the sky and theres some kind of a Cube, that separates into lines that are connected. About 6 lines, each line has smaller cubes on them, about 6. Each cube was changing colors significantly. Then me and my brother run to enter our home, the object is moving slowly and just stays in place over a large building. Then I woke up. Man, sometimes I wish I could just go back to sleep.

Great Thread anyway.

[edit on 780America/Chicagof2008Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:43:56 -0500America/Chicago 3112America/Chicago by Trams]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'd like to share a story about my grandmother. A story she continues to tell today.

My grandmother, well in her sixties was born in Fredrikstad, Norway in the early 40's. Around the mid fifties, at a very young age, she'd have these reoccurring dreams about a UFO landing a few feet away from her small (very small) red house. She saw the little 'green men', and even after begging her father to turn around and look out in the field, he wouldn't.

I don't recall what happened next, but I do recall her saying they took her up with them.

This dream is something she'd have almost every night as a young girl. It even got to the point of her being so afraid to go out after dark.

Now in the mid fifties, Fredrikstad wasn't a medium sized town as it is now, it was small, real small. There wasn't even a theater there at that time. They didn't have a TV, only a radio they'd listen to every now and again.

UFO's and aliens were something she really didn't know much about.

But she'd dream about them eight out of ten nights.

Another thing to think about is this, in her adult life, she's been having many 'mystic' pains. Pains the doctors haven't figured out what are yet. She's been diagnosed with fibromyalogy. (Spelling?) She also has a few unexplained scars. (She's not claiming they're from aliens.) But she can't remember how she got them.

I thought I'd share this, as I'm sure someone will find it interesting.

Now for me, I've only dreamed of aliens a couple of times. Nothing big.

Peace,
FK

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
ok. sorry that my mad ATS skills have made certain people feel like i am obsessed, when it is quite the opposite, with aliens and ufo's. I just thought this would be an interesting experiment.

my latest dream.

I am driving in a car down a long windy road in a red rock sort of desert. The one that you see near sedona, AZ. there are a few friends in the car and we are winding down a beautiful highway at night. In a rapid fashion, lights appear on the horizon and are quickly on us. They look like the ufo's in close encounters of the third kind, the ones in the beginning.
They observe us for moments and then start to advance in front of us at a slow pace, just fast enough so that we may chase them. We follow the unusual and inspiring craft for a ways until we see a rest area.
We get out and sit at an old worn picnic table to discuss what we had just experienced. I can see at the table are close friends and not so close acquaintences that i have had in the past.
We all look at each other and have a moment of shock, almost as if we know that this event; us being together at a table, could never happen.
Once we realize this, we all look up at the same time, very slowly. There is a hovering ufo above us with a light on the bottom that is in the shape of a hexagram with lines connecting all the points together.
That dream stops but seems to continue on in another.
the next thing i know i am in a room that is glowing a very dull red. I look out of a window, more like a porthole, and there are stars outside.
I then look to the opposite direction and there is a face of a typical gray alien looking down on my as a doctor would look down at a paitient.
of course. i then woke up.

interesting and fun to dream about to say the least. thank you for all of your kind, and not so kind, responses. i don't think that the number of points i have acquired since dec. are that high. i have had a 3 threads of mine that have made the home page, i don't know if that gives you more points or whatever, but, ignorantly judge me as you will, doesn't really matter to me since i know me and so do the people i care about, so i don't care what some judgemental people think of me. whateves anyway, all that is stupid, we should all get past this stupidness before it destroys us as a species or declines us in our ability to create a stable and surviving civilization

thanks for the responses!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Lately I've been planning on finding engineers to build a ship
to my specifications.

Wish me luck.

Its going to be high potential with some Tesla coils.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceweaver
FremanBlueEyes,
BTW and for what it's worth, I think gaucon was very rude and dismissive towards you in a facetious way. I feel he should have been checked for his behavior rather than you imho. However, this sort of weird back to front kind of policing of policy seems to be universal in sites such as these. We just have to breathe deep and put up with it. Crazy i know

I will go a step furthur and say, even though I've never met Bob Lazar, I've visited his website and will attest to its 100% validity. When I read through some of his accounts of the alien race Zeta Reticuli star system, and they see us as being from the Sol planetary system, the whole presentation made perfect sense. They actually do use Element 115 as a fuel source, but they're only granted so much of it in their lifetimes, because their society is somewhat communist. Their planet spins on its axis at the same rate as earth, but their planet's year is closer to that of Neptune or Uranus. Our solar system has an oort cloud and asteroid belt which serves as a shield from outside radiation and meteors. Every time they venture out, they need to "burst through" the protective layer of their oort cloud which actually compromises its integrety. This is strictly controlled because of competition from neighboring, not-so-friendly civilizations. If this cloud was to disintegrate, they would be vulnerable to attack because this is their only shield.
As I was saying, a being is given only so much Element 115, to eliminate the possibility of threat from small factions forming to overthrow the rulers. They have "cannons" on standby which can detect objects larger than the size of a meter cubed, and basically vaporize intruders. However, without a cloud shield to provide impedance, they can be easily outnumbered which would perpetuate an all out-war.
They do communicate telepathically. They can communicate verbally, with sound, but the faster they talk, the more they sound like a FAX machine or modem. Talking to a human being would be like connecting to the internet at 300 baud. OUCH. The idea is to communicate experiences, and to focus your thoughts on abstract analogies.. aliens just don't understand humor no matter how hard you try.
So yea, I believe aliens exist, and you know, I totally resent our government taking up these nonsensicle wars, because it makes us humans look feeble minded, emotionally frivolous like a dog biting its own tail. George Bush is a fact of life, but seriously, he is holding back the Americans, and everyone associated with them far more than anyone could ever realize. Politicians are just spineless cowards for not impeaching the man for war crimes. We all look like meager simpletons in the way we've been using oil, and polluting our planet for so long.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
reply to post by GrayFox

But wow man that dream sounds crazy... Glad I didn't have that...

It was pretty interesting though. I'm glad I had the dream. I hope it doesn't ever actually happen that way though. But if it does, then I think enough people will be able to bring out the truth. I mean, there's only so much you can do to deny such an attack.... and that's probably not much.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
there was this one dream this mothership was just hovering & it was shaped like a traditional flying saucer. Except, it was made of dry mud; it looked like a beehive.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have dreamed of aliens and other worlds in the past not much lately that I recall. Have you seen strange(alien) writing before in dreams?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
this was sort of a half in half out dream. i was lying in bed with my fiance when i woke up my eyes could move but nothing else could move at ALL. it took me about 15 min to force my hand onto her hair in an attempt to pull her hair and wake her up. intermitently i would see the eyes of a gray looking over our bed very faint though, i knew i was seeing this image faintly because i felt my fear rising up big.. but i was paralyzed.. i was using such an effort to move my fingers across her hair that i got tired and fell asleep. i spoke to her about it the next day she didnt feel anything. i dont think i was visited at all. just a dream.

I have also had this happen numerous times. It sounds like sleep paralysis. Once I heard a voice singing "BINGO" to my youngest and the second time there was a veil over my eyes and I could see two figures standing over me. Then I woke up! I tried to scream my boyfriends name and try to touch is hand but it was almost impossible. The harder I tried the more difficult it was. Eventually I was able to get out of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I had a dream about ufo's last night. They were in ships and you could see them (there were numerous) in the sky. If you were outside they were able to shoot you with an invisible beam. There were also a few motherships as well. Then there were these human like figures hanging onto an invisible glider that they enabled them to "fly". I couldn't make out any features though.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

yes. more like geometeric symbols than writing.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I had this fantastic dream. I was standing on a balcony quite high. The roof was immediately above me. In the sky there was this silvery, shiny drop like UFO. On the roof there were people trying to stand, they were the UFOnauts! One woman, with long flowing brown hair (I can picture her face while writing this) stretched her hand to me, while trying to stand on the slanted roof. She and the others really wanted me to come along but it was up to me. At first I said: no way! The I changed my mind and next thing I was in the UFO, which had become partially translucent. I saw trees and grass underneath us.

Then we all fell out of the UFO into the woods, and they changed into blue tiny elf like creatures. I asked why and the said that in this form they were less likely to be caught (by what I assumed to be other aliens, specially reptilians).

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes a lot like geometric symbols or maybe writing. I could not even attempt to duplicate but have seen this on more than one occasion

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ok this really didn't work at all but imagine it all lined up
--
/ l \
l------l
\ l /
--

this is a very bad representation of the symbol i dream about a lot, i'm not an artist, what can i say.

[edit on C
20082008-03-26T11:41:27-05:00u03America/Chicago3 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Came across this article..
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

interesting stuff. i guess that there could be a cooralation between dreams and actually alien experience but then again, humans have awful creative minds.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

thanks for posting this Fremen! Yes.... I do dream of UFOs/Aliens not on a regular basis but frequently, one every 2 months or so. I can't post them all here there just isn't time nor space. Send me a U2U and i'll toss a few your way.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I had quite a number of dreams in one night due to waking up alot but going back into the same type of dream.

The first one was when i was walking down my road with some1 and had noticed a ufo assending into the sky and then it disappeared like it had gone into light speed or something :S. i asked the person who i was walking with is she saw what i had seen and she said yes,but she didnt seem supprised.

now for the rest of the 5 dreams it was like i had seen 2 huge ufos that had a form but a number of others that were in the shape of colours, red,orange,.
everywhere id go, around the UK, id see different ufos in colours but one of the 2 huge ufos would always be one step ahead of me. it was like i couldnt get away from it.

weird but what can i say, it was only a dream?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ive dreamt of myself standing out in a feild at night staring at a double story house i was like 40 feet away and surrounding me were id say roughly 24 greys and they were all staring at this house with me i also remmeber seeing a bright light Shining Behind me.......

Another dream ive had goes like this: my freind rings me up while im in bed and he says Chris (not my real name) come over i have something important to show you before i could say anything he hung up... next i remmeber sitting at a kitchen table with my freind sitting next to me he tells me to stay put and he walks off into a darkened room next to the kitchen and he comes out and he said Chris meet Fasi and out walked a 5-9 reptillian Green with a yellow bellow who sat down acorrs from me and began to tell me something very VERY important but unfortunetly thats when i woke up!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join