It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Suicide bomber hits Jerusalem bus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Congressman Jerrold Nadler (Dem.-NY), was visiting Israel Sunday and is quoted saying,"If this was America that was attacked we would be using B-52 bombers."

The wall is really a passive defense system, and Israel should be commended for taking this route. This was the 110th bombing in 3 years. More extreme measures should have already been taken.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
More extreme measures?

Geez, I thought shooting randomly into crowds, bombing villages, and running tanks all over was pretty agressive myself.

The wall just seems to be a way to shut out the palestinians in hopes that they all leave.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know. If the palestinians are demanding a homeland and israelis are demanding a home land, and they simply can not co-exist, why is a seperation fence a bad thing?

They both get their homelands, and end up with nothing to do with each other. That's a bad thing?

[Edited on 2-23-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think this is a total set-up, or it's a lone wacko. There is TOO MUCH at stake for them to do this with this kind of timing.

Setup.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What about the bomb that some genius decided to pop off right while prisoner exchange talks were going on?

I would go for your loner story if groups weren't jumping to take credit for these incidents.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
These groups' have always been in a sort of competition for the hearts and minds of the Arab world. Guess the money flows where the most damage can be done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join