It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons for no good UFO photo/video proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have a few ideas, though I'm sure someone has thought of them. I just want to bring them up just in case. Alien UFOs are only seen by accident or when they want to be seen...

- The most obvious..... they fly away. Sometimes they hang around though, so this explanation doesn't always work.

- Cloaking, obviously. The objects become invisible so no one can see them. This seems very likely, since we're able to do almost the same thing with a tank.

- Distortion/EMP field. They have some sort of energy field that disrupts pictures/video.... that being the reason so many pictures are very blurry. This is the main idea I had. It seems possible and would explain a lot.

(sorry if a topic about this already exists.... couldn't find it if it does.)

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There possibly many reasons for pictures of UFOs not to tour out. I personaly have taken pictures of 4 large orange orbs in Nevada and even though they were very clear and Very close the pics of them turned out blurrry while the surrounding objects were crystal clear. I dont what the cause was and it left my wife and I perplexed.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
My theory on this kind of goes with what you both have just said, only i think the objects are both in and out of phaze if you will with us the observer, Now because most modern recording devices have auto focus, the object being there and not there at the same time confuses the focus of the device being used to record them.

By in and out of phaze i mean perhaps on the interdimensional border to another dimension, or forcing somekind of gravity wave to build which knocks it slightly out of the fabric of time and space with everything around it.

Almost like when your drinking alcohol and you reach the line where your not sober and your not drunk you are warm and fuzzy? well imagine the same analogy being applied to space and time movement being streched or manipulated by the object, so the object does not move everything else does.

[edit on 22/3/2008 by azzllin]

join