It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sells life on eBay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Man sells life on eBay

uk.reuters.com

An Australian man is auctioning off his life on the Internet - complete with house in Perth, job, clothes and even friends.

Ian Usher, who was born in Britain, made the decision to sell-off everything on the online auction site eBay after his marriage broke up.

He says he wants to start a new life.

The auction will take place on June 22.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I know its not exactly earth shattering news but it is Alternative.

i wonder if he will go through with it? just give all his stuff away , i wonder what the high bid is lol.

ATS should bid and turn his house it into a members club

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Holy cow!

Is this legal? I wanna do that!!!!1111oneoneone

If its legal and there is a market ...lol.... does anyone want to help me do it?

I will give you up to half of what I make and all you have to do is help me!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by WishI]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh,

I'm sure they will find a special place for him at Neverland Ranch.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Im sure theres some laws somewhere that state against that.... either local for him or in the geneva convention. thats kinda like a odd form of Slavery even if its willing.

Im curious as to how if it does sell they will broker the deal. does he get plastic surgery an change his appearance, or change his name, does he get a memory wipe, i mean, Why would anyone wanna buy him if they cant use him,

the house an the car an clothes maybe, but him an his friends...... How.

Hi Im Joe, I bought your friend, Im your friend now, Hello Im joe, I bought your boyfriend, Your my girlfriend now, Lets get busy.

Hello Mr. Banker, I own this guy now, so his house an deed belong to me can you sign that over to me now, an this car title,

Yeah Im sure that will go over well, get your moonshoes on cuz your gonna be jumpin thru some Loops for this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

that sounds like one heck of a perfect situation to battle un just laws in this world..... why can't someone be a slave if they want to?

ehh... sigh.... I guess there are tons of points like these floating around, but that doesn't stop the government from not listening, eh?

......mannn.... I wish.....

edit**

I mean, come on... WTF... america.... YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAND OF THE FREE.... and on top of that, we are living in a world of unlimited possibilities.... how dare they, the country tainting the word freedom, limit our life choices... EVEN THE BAD ONES

the only thing a real country of freedom should do...

the only thing a righteous law would do... is educate and be there to help IF you wanted it.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by WishI]

new topics

top topics

join