It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Mentality... It's gonna get you all killed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

You can have an american mentality and survive. Our mentality is what keeps us growing an evolving into a richer nation with a flourishing culture. We rise out of all of our battles stronger. I doubt that will change.

Where the heck are you in America? I want some of whatever drug your on..

You either take your head out of the sand or the clouds.. either way.. MY AMERICA is in a state of financial crisis right now.. unemployment is at an all time high and depression has joined it in good company.. in the meantime the rich are still getting richer but the lower middle class is now joining the lower class and the lower class are homeless.

Wake up!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The American mentality is peculiar - but I do believe you are correct lefty. Not a bad post.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So in essence, if I get this right...every US leader is controlled by some secrect society. Sorry, the special interest lobbying groups are the ones who do this. Not one story has ever come out from a cabinet member, senator, judge, intern, mailman, secrect service person, or anyone else I know of that has said that "it's all a scam, and this group is doing this". Heck even UFO stories have been leaked and commented on by high ranking officials...but not a whisper of a secrect society.

There is plenty of evidence. I recommend Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs. Unfortunately, with this sort of conspiracy, there is no single explosive event that can have leaks revealing the secret like a UFO case as you suggested. Secret Society control is part of the very structure of the western world, and will react to whatever is thrown at it in a way it has for centuries, so what is revealed is just not seen to be shocking or incriminating. To see the evidence of secret societies, you have to look at a wide range of sources and evidence, both today and throughout history. I find the most effective way to see evidence is to look at leaked and official membership lists of the societies, and watch the behaviour of the people listed. You'll notice that, for example, members of the Skull and Bones have all acted together towards single goals, and this is true of all other secret societies.

Well, first, you made a generalization. Not ALL people in America are as ignorant as you are saying. Well, it may be true, a lot of U.S. citizens ARE ignorant to the facts..but not ALL. I usually take offense to statements like that, because, like a real democracy, Bush can be voted OUT. Personally, I hope John Kerry wins in the upcoming prez. elections. America as a country is not evil, it is the people who have ran it throughout history who ARE. Get rid of the evil leaders, you have America back to what it was MEANT to be - A signal of freedom, fairness, and democracy, in a violent world. In my opinion, we need to take back AMERIKA.

Firstly, I did not make a generalisation, I was talking about people I had seen who had posted on this board and others. Secondly, you can't possibly expect me to analyse the personalities and beliefs of very single american on the planet. This is a dangerous issue which has to be raised, for the sake of humanity, and there is no other way to do it than, as you suggest, through generalisations.

Secondly, Bush may well be voted out, but it won't matter in the long run. History has shown that, as foreign policy is concerned, it doesn't really change with consecutive presidents. The next president merely continues the work of the previous despite their election promises, which suggests, to my paranoid and cynical mind at least, that some external body makes foreign policy (This has been shown to be the CFR, but I wont go into that now). The only things, I have observed having studied american history, that consecutive presidents have changed are relatively minor domestic reforms. The only truelly radical presidents were Lincoln and Kennedy, and we all know what happened to them! As well, both Kerry and Bush are members of the Skull and Bones, so will fraternise very closely. There are threads on this forum about then, so you can draw your own conclusions...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
I remember when Ronald Reagan was in office, and he was not the least bit enamored to call his White House an "administration." He did not dismantle basic protections of the FDR legacy. But also remember recently that Nancy Reagan repudiated Republicans who wanted to place Ronald Reagan's image on the dime, in place of Roosevelt. One may search Google for the details.

I have listened and read some of President Reagan's commentary prior to and including his White House. He championed our freedoms and remembered the founding fathers. If that ended up being superficial, at least the words were said, and deeds proceeded thereby.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

Ronald Reagan was one of the most instrumental footholds that the NWO has had in our American history. This man did not champion our freedoms! He established an organization that works actively to take away not only our freedom, but the freedoms of people throughout the world. The National Endowment for Democracy is worse then the Heritage Fundation and PNAC combined! Through them, we funnel drugs, arms and propaganda to countries all over the world. Through them, the US kidnapped Aristide from Haiti and even before that, they fueled the revolt against him. NED did the same in Nicaragua. NED did the same during Iran Contra. They engineered October Surprise for Reagan, rigging his election in the beginning. You think 2000 was rigged? Guess who fund IFES? NED. Through them, he brought us a war on drugs, imprisoning millions of our nonviolent citizens, ruining many lives, where the american government participated in coke smuggling and repression of it's own people in the inner cities. Through them, Colin Powell got the plagerized papers on Iraq's threat that he presented to our congress and the world!

Ronald Reagan was also a religious zealot that often referred to the country in imagery like.. the great white city on the hill. After the assassination attempt he talked openly about how he was "choosen".

Do not romanticize Reagan. He aided greatly in the entrenchment of the NWO.. more so then any other President, IMHO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join