It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Is this One of your Secrets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The freemasons made me do it. Telepathic [in]sanity

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan44
You said you were a member of Freemasonry which would mean you were a member of a Lodge.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was not member of a lodge. A guy I met give me the tool of a free mason. And I know this was real because I was telepath and had access to some other tools of a free mason.

There are some "official" lodge and some "unofficial" way to become a mason. Maybe with a lodge I would still be a mason today.

Along with telepathy, do you know other tool of the freemason? (by private message if you want)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Masons are nice because they learned all too well that Scrooge was a Mason. And we all know what happened to him. A logical, cynical dude who didn't believe in fairy tales...

Bahhumbug...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan44
I was not member of a lodge.

Freemasons have a concept of "Clandestine" masons.

What ever that is, it could be you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Masonry, indirectly, teachings to try and read between the lines through the language of symbolism. But, so do many other organizations. If you are careful you read the lines, body language, timing and intent of a person, you can often deduce a rough draft of what they are thinking, but I'd hardly call this telepathy. Anyone with strong concentration, and a sharp analytical mind can get inside a person's shoes fairly effectively. Many police officers spend all of their free-time practicing this. a reply to: Heronumber0

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join