It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Is this One of your Secrets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2013 by someoneyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneyouknow

And what does this have to do with this thread?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm unable to post my own thread. The screen goes blank. This happens wherever I go, even the Windows and Apple store in the mall. Would you be so kind as to post the thread on my behalf? Just title it "My Story....from a survivor"

How do I delete those other 2 blank threads you see there from me? It only allows me to "edit" them.

As for this thread, I think it closely resembles the OP's thread about Telepathy and use of L S D. I googled MKUltra and it sounds similar to what I went through. I'm high functioning and have held down high profile jobs, so the SUDDEN (over the course of a single day) onslaught of these actions have been quite odd. I'm just a normal female that was previously into shopping and LOLcats, not this "nonsense." WTF??

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I'm also unable to send private messages to people (the original poster of this thread). Are you having the same issue? This happens from every computer I use (malls, home, other people's homes....haha tell me I'm not being paranoid).

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

Heronumber0 : can you please email me at [SNIP]I'm unable to send you a private message. See my post about what's been happening to me. What are your theories? I can tell you more details.
edit on 12/7/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think the only secret they have and keep is some sort of stupid handshake

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I feel for you, but welcome to the club.
Have you just newly become a Christian?
If so there is something known as wilderness, which very
few people comprehend.
There is a lot more.....

God Bless

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You have to have 20 posts before you can send mail and make your own thread.
I would ask a mod to edit your post with your email on also.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My unknown friend,

The complexity and modality of the experience depends upon one's own subconscious influence, much like the Ouija board. You and I might be categorized similarly and yet we have subjective perspectives which are wildly different. I will be cryptic now.

Light, a form of energy, moves through a prism, a node. Electricity, a form of energy, moves through a wire, a conduit.

The powerful on this planet, as they are organized loosely into hegemonic tectonic plates, are at an impasse. Each wishes to dominate the energy cycle, and finding a way to generate and transmit energy without incurring the inherent loss of entropic technologies would be one of the few remaining ways to Nagasaki the situation.

I find it interesting that inside the human brain is apparently the only place in the universe where any universal law can be broken, through the power of consciousness. If I cannot fly, why can I imagine flying? Why can I be induced to remember having flown?

Another fact about generating energy is that, because it is inherently entropic, it always produces waste. A form of free energy which left behind "invisible" waste would be particularly ideal.

Scatter the sand across the paper. We both see different patterns. But it was thrown by the same hand. What happens if there is more energy than wire, and no circuit breaker? What happens if you imagine yourself imagining yourself imagining yourself imagining?

Some people, if they see an apparition on the wall, believe in ghosts. I look for the guy with the projector.

Your consciousness resource exploitation experience may vary.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I get that as you must have so many thread posts before you can create your own thread, but your post doesn't follow the thread at all.

You should probably contact a moderator or read the rules of this forum.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

MAYHEM! = to deprive a member of the king's army his use of a limb...

In the event of service to the king... you are useful if you can function whole and complete... but to those who abhor you... there is the reality of depriving you the skills and powers of the mind.
You are a victim of "Mayhem".
This can be detrimental to your welfare.
There are many dangers... and many more aspects of mayhem to which you are vulnerable. A remedy is found in the symbols of the king. But you must be absolutely sure of them before you engage them in thought process.
For starters... the "Freemasonic USD Note".
A.K.A. the one dollar bill... it's a riddle and serves best when it is executed in life.
The mystery is put forth for the sons of freedom and to raise up the G.A.O.T.U..
While I can attempt to reveal it to you... I would only contribute to them mayhem if I do. You must understand that like Oedipus Rex... you must will it of your own. A grand irony and comedy.
To help you I must apply herein the "8th Wisdom" to further your advancement in unto the path of service. FYI: Freemasons do possess the ability to eradicate telepathic demons.

Let us begin...
1) Caduceus: is the angel of God being devoured by your fears and doubts. If you serve the king... you must do so without fear and without doubt. Or else the angel sent to you will lose his/her life and freedom.

2) Rod of Asclepeus: is the branch of the tree of eternal and everlasting life being devoured by your temptations. To serve the king you must not give in to temptation. Or else eternal life will be lost.

3) American Cancer Society Logo: is a sword with two serpents at its handle. This is the sword of Truth and Justice. It is devoured by your blasphemies and swearings. To serve the king... you not blaspheme or swear anything under the sun. For your sword will be taken from you.

4) The Cup Of Hygeia: is the cup of the lord God. It is presented to you as a mere woman! She is the way to God. Serve. If you wish her to be yours... you must know that she is devoured by your surrender. If you surrender you will lose her and your respect.

Note: Respect is well versed in definition inside dictionaries. Believe it! BUT! But understand that it is a Latin phrase that goes as such: "Rex Pacto!" Meaning kings pact.
The services offered up those who have the respect is enough to make even God jealous.
Such may he desire for you...

The four symbols above are symbols of medicine and practice. They are encompassed by serpents. A serpent of wisdom. The serpents thrive on your faults.
From the above apostasies you become abhorrant to goodness and to God. When you are succumbing to the apostasies... you are displaying a demon called the great dragon. This dragon has seven heads and red like blood. To see this symbol... you must look to "The Star Of David!"
The six points each represent a serpent, with the center of the hexagrams being yourself.
Red is the color of frustration. The telepathics who anbhor you thrive on it. They seek the blessing God desires for you.
Don't let mayhem become a quest to unravel the telepathic abilities of mere mortals. Their blessings are not greater than the king.
The hexagram is a red dragon whose heads are named fear, doubt, temptation, blasphemy, swearing, and surrender, with yourself as the dragon head archetype.
Then... comes the second mystery of hexgram. The symbol is called "Lion!"
It is a triangle interlocking with another. This represents two classes of mortals. The men, and the women. They are not singular: exp. Man & Woman. The lion is as the king. He serves the men and women of his great order.
Don't choose to be the dragon of seven heads.
Don't choose to be a lion.
It is better to serve in heaven than to reign in hell. The wisdom of Solomon will prevail against mayhem.

Medicine is a word passed on through the ages in its corrupted form, despite its full intact. "IRONY!"
ME DA SEGÑA! = gives me sign.

Also... you must realize that the symbols stated above venture into the thing known as minor arcanum. Three of the four suits are present in them. The clubs/rods, the swords/daggers, and the cups. The fourth suit is composed as a fool of seven heads. It denotes "Spellbound". Draw a circle around the hexagram and see that the mayhem is really the price you pay for your transgressions against God.

There are more symbols to discuss, as there is in fact 13 apostasies in the 8th Wisdom.
These are deigned to cure mayhem.
BUT! But I much prefer you laugh and absorb the sigh of relief of comedy.

This binds Freemasons in the sense of practice. They are not eighth wisdomites. But they do know that this crap is real.

I am Pinocchio...

P.S. the two most relevant arcanum are the hangedman and the fool.
The hanged man can't put his foot down nor his arm up. He is presented as a rod coiled serpent. If you see the true arcanum.
The fool is called fool for turning his back on a true friend. A chance to be intendant of buildings is passed up. Lil dog tells the story.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I realize my words require suspension of disbelief. But can someone tell me, while suspending any disbelief, what it sounds like could be happening to me (besides mental illness...lol).

I'd prefer if people can use layman's terms, rather than speak in riddles. It helps me digest faster, and speed is what I need to comprehend better. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Staff Edit

email address removed

Mod Note: You have a PM- Click Here.

Sauron,
Super Moderator

edit on 10/12/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, why do you discount mental illness? It's very real and usually treatable. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

edit to add:
Please edit you post and remove the e-mail address. It's against the rules. If a moderator could link you the rules, perhaps a few moments of reading them would help you here.
edit on 10-12-2013 by network dude because: assist noob

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

someoneyouknow

I'd prefer if people can use layman's terms, rather than speak in riddles. It helps me digest faster, and speed is what I need to comprehend better. Thanks!

Layman's terms would be a new time and space.
Everything is new, even the closest one to you
look the same, but are not the same people.
Its not that easy to comprehend this, is it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sorry to hear your having a difficult time of it, some of these spiritual experiences can be exceptional disturbing on certain levels. You sound very level headed but somewhat concerned, which is also very healthy.

Perhaps, consider it more of a process of personal transformation,like spring, you have to have the strength to push through the dark earth and out to flourish in the light. It takes a great inner strength to undergo this process, but you would not be undergoing it if you were not ready (so take a deep breath and relax a little).

The confusion and mayhem offer you something to reflect on which is a great opportunity for spiritual growth. People are deliberately cryptic because you must come to a certain 'realisations' on your own as part of this process.

Wishing you all the best on your journey.
Ox

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In the past I became member of the freemasonry society and indeed, we could hear each other thought. Telepathy is real, it is one of the secret kept by the freemason.

If you need any information about this (telepathy or free masonry), ask me.

I also have information of lower degrees inside my brain wave reader but I don't know how to access it. If someone want to help me for this, this would be perfect.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan44
What Lodge were you a member of?

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was not in a Lodge but I had all the tool of a freemason (french rite). However, I can't give more information about how I had those tools.

I would rather answer about the tool themselve or anything related to freemasonry.

edit on 21-6-2017 by Nathan44 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join