It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - Is this One of your Secrets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It has occurred to me that a large number of freemasons or cults (e.g. United Ancient Order of Druids) are capable of a form of telepathy for which they probably have trainers. I have noticed that thoughts I have had are picked up and repeated by colleagues or that colleagues answer my thoughts. I suspect that Freemasons and other associates have the power of telepathy but choose to keep it secret from the General Public.

I have also experienced 'quiet' periods in my years of being gangstalked and I beleive that Trainers have brought Apprentices round to train them in telepathy.

Is this one of Freemasonry's best kept secrets?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0

I've sent you a telepathic message with the answer...

Seriously though... what indications or experiences have you had with freemasons that make you think telepathy is involved?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't believe this phenom.is only a masonic thing.People world wide are having an acute awakening to their natural powers.Although many have not recognized their ability and pass it off as coincidence.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It has occurred to me that a large number of freemasons or cults (e.g. United Ancient Order of Druids) are capable of a form of telepathy for which they probably have trainers. I have noticed that thoughts I have had are picked up and repeated by colleagues or that colleagues answer my thoughts. I suspect that Freemasons and other associates have the power of telepathy but choose to keep it secret from the General Public.

I have also experienced 'quiet' periods in my years of being gangstalked and I beleive that Trainers have brought Apprentices round to train them in telepathy.

So let me see if Iam reading you correctly..
Your colleagues you suspect are of the Masonic order and are reading your thoughts and answering you?
You believe that you are being gang stalked? By whom and for what reason?
Why just freemasons? Whom Iam assuming you are giving far too much credit to.
How do you know the person in the checkout line behind you is not reading your thoughts?
Not trying to make you paranoid or anything.
Just a wee bit more clarification please?

EDIT to add links for those not in the know..
www.geocities.com...

www.gmwp.org...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My personal belief is that telepathy and thought transference and reception is likely to be more of a latent, naturally occurring ability in human beings. I have had experiences where I believed that my thoughts were perceived, or if you like, received by certain individuals that I'm close to. but I stress that these are my perceptions of the event and are therefore totally subjective.

My experience, so far, in my Masonic life, has never had anything but visual and allegorical lessons. So far we haven't had any training in telepathy, telekinesis or table raising. LOL! But maybe I missed that meeting.

There are literal and esoteric lessons, but each individual is charged with his own perception and understanding of the teachings we receive. There is no tried and true method that works for everyone. Each man must take the lessons in and digest the teachings and interpret them with his own level of understanding and discernment. No two people will take the same meaning from a degree, each will make his own judgment as to the relevancy of the teachings offered. Over time , with study , reflection, prayer and meditation many more levels of understanding may begin to reveal themselves to the individual. But these are tools that are taught by many schools of philosophy. Masonry holds no title over these methods, they are tried and true methods, developed by teachers and students across eons of time and across multiple cultures.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sharkman]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sharkman]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You may be correct about being "practiced on", but I would seriously doubt that they were Masonic in character. But there are certain "mystery schools", so to speak, that teach certain kinds of thought projection and "Chakra" based techniques of influencing thoughts. My understanding is that they are more strictly considered "occult schools of thought". I have read several accounts of exercises taught to students on how to project their thoughts to influence animals, people and events.

Bare in mind that once you begin to exercise these tools that you have crossed a threshold of understanding and responsibility where you are "spiritually and morally" accountable for the repercussions of you actions on another sentient being. Any malicious use of these "powers" are subject to Karmic consequences. Interfering in or influencing others on a deeper spiritual level can be risky business, because occasionally you will run into an individual or individuals that can literally pick you out of the crowd. Once you have gotten their attention you may learn rather quickly that they are more adept and powerful.

There are many books written about these tools. The tools themselves are quite ancient and often have roots in Hindu teachings, the ones I have read about anyway. But there are "Occult Brotherhoods" if you will, in Europe that still teach similar things.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks for the post. I am pretty sure that I have colleagues who will answer aloud to one of my thoughts and I have been termed 'blind' or 'not conscious' whatever that means. This has happened on so many circumstances that I suspect it to be Masonic or cult/coven oriented. Am I paranoid, I suppose I am to an extent but I still live a rather mundane and bring life in rather strange circumstances. I am too busy to reflect or be bitter about the stalking but I am pretty sure covens/cults are also involved as I was made aware from family friends.

The stalking phenomenon is like an MK Ultra experiment on thousands of individuals worldwide - I am not unique as I once thought.

The way I see it, friend, is that God has given me some time to spread love on the Earth but also to inform others when I can. thanks for the answer.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Sharkman - you are a life saver man. Yes it is not only Masonic to have telepathic abilities but covens/cults are definitely involved. You seem to have some information here. Can you please tell me more.I sense that Trainers are involved. Are they Luciferian or Satanic or are there covens/cults that are peaceful and spiritually elevated?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

This reminds me of a thread posted when I first got here:

Three Masons = Telepathic Triad?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Telepathy can be a fascinating subject, but please watch the terms you use. What, in your opinion is a Freemason?

Some terms like Freemason, occult, Illuminati, Satanists etc. are so carelessly thrown around, it is sometimes difficult to determine what someone actually means.

I am pretty sure that I have colleagues who will answer aloud to one of my thoughts

Why not become a millionaire?

[edit on 21/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It has occurred to me that a large number of freemasons or cults...

...I suspect that Freemasons and other associates have the power of telepathy but choose to keep it secret from the General Public....

How do you end up grouping freemasons and cults together in the same sentence? What sort of literature on freemasonry have you exposed yourself too? Have you actually sat down and spoken with a real freemason?

I'm sure there is a lodge in your community that could assist you with painting a more true-to-life view of freemasonry.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

Hmmmmm

Masons can use Telepathy..

Wish I knew this when I joined.. I wouldn't have to praticly scream for the older dudes to hear me! I coulda just talked to them telepathically...

But as someone who is a Mason and has ties to a Druid Grove I would have to say neither Masons nor so called "cults" can use telepathy..

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rockpuck, can I join up so you will open up a can of that tele pathy and give me some?

I gotta be honest here. My wife and I finish each other sentences. Its not telepathy its the fact that we think very similar and see the answers at about the same time. If men and women could read each others minds there would be a new TV show called Marriage Death Match on Fox.

I suspect your business group is heavily drilled on specific points through peer or business culture and they are tending to do the same thing husbands and wives do like I explained. Get a double mocha up on them and you will be answering their questions.

Really the privacy of thought is the only thing that stops a worldwide free for all fight from erupting...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is said that the aliens communicate with humans via telepathy. Obviously they are much more evolved than us but I think some people may have developed these accute skills as well.

CIA has allegedly done research into mind control, telepathy and remote viewing but don't expect them to admit it.

Seeproject MKULTRA for more info. As for secret societies practicing it I don't know.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
How do you end up grouping freemasons and cults together in the same sentence?

Well it's real easy, Freemasonry is a cult, a tax exempt usurping zionist quasi-kabbalist cult. How can one avoid the association?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No worship takes place in freemasonry. There are symbols and idealogical messages, but I would hardly call freemasonry an occult.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Well it's real easy, Freemasonry is a cult, a tax exempt usurping zionist quasi-kabbalist cult. How can one avoid the association?

• One can be tax exempt without being a cult. Look at any museum.
  • One can be usurping without being in a cult. Look at the American Revolution.
  • One can be zionist without being in a cult. There are a lot of people who believed in the formation of Israel as a Jewish nation. (And probably as many against such a belief, but neither position inherently belies cultism.)
  • One can be quasi-kabbalist without being in a cult. There's such a thing as "free will". If someone decides to study Kabbalism of their own accord without any ties to a group, they're not acting as part of a cult, are they?
You use a lot of adjectives, but you still don't show how Freemasonry is a cult.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Topic folks.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
HAHa.. come now Intrepid.. A Masonic thread stay on topic.. woo.. thats a good one.

OK.. no seriously, back to the topic..

Earthcitizen -

Why is Telepathy associated with "being further evolved" .. Where as, it has nothing to do with basic evolution, and more to do with basic science..

If it can supposedly be evolved, surely it is a possibility then, and if it is a possibility, it is a probability it could be re-created via science in a lab, or at the very least, show how it is even scientifically possible to do such a thing..

And do you not find it odd that aliens only communicate via telepathy so that no one else can conveniently hear what was said to the supposed recipient?

Its not different then someone who says "God talks to me" .. no proof, no need for proof, and little probability that it is even possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

I sure wish they taught kabbalah there...I had to learn everything myself outside of the cult.

I sure wish it were zionist, but alas, I´m alone with my pro-zionist opinion in the cult.

And I wish I wish I had learned telepathy there.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join