It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breach Of Obamas Passport files leads to firing at State Department

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Personally, I think the breaches were designed to divert attention away from several issues.

• Nobody seems to be interested in the state of the dollar any longer
  • very little reporting is being done on the war in Iraq and Cheney's "So.." comment
  • and Reverend Wright's anti-American speeches have been subplanted with the issue of the passport breaches.
  • Lastly, the gun control issue has almost been forgotten

What does it all add up to? Your guess is probably as good as mine in that regard. I believe Obama will get the Democratic nomination. Everything possible is being done to assure it for some reason. I expect a few more bombshells will be dropped before it's all over though.

[edit on 3/23/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
Andrea Mitchell has much more of a Clinton bias

Not lately. At least not that I've seen. In the past 2 months or so she has been sooooooooo obamanized that it has made me laugh.

I would remind you that we are still at the tip of the iceberg on this one....

You betchya! And I can't wait for all the info to come out. And yes .. I am gleeful. I'm laughing and laughing. A bunch of folks were all uptight thinking it was some kind of anti-obama thing. Their poor messiah was being persecuted. It will probably turn out to be either just some incredibly stupid curiosity thing .. or Obama's 'own' people.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As I said earlier, we are at the tip of the iceberg and we are all trying to get some accurate information on this.

I don't want to spoil your joy...so for the time being jump for joy and enjoy the day....I only hope that if this turns into more than a simple "error" we won't need to supply you with any zoloft!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

Did you notice that the Civil Servant who did nothing about the overly curious contractors only got a reprimand. Incompetence still isn't a good enough reason to fire "Civil Servants".

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join