It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breach Of Obamas Passport files leads to firing at State Department

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The bottom line is corruption, bribery, fraud, deciept, agenda's, profiteering and any other illegal act you wish to name. The US govt no longer hides it, because it doesnt matter any longer, its accepted.

The State dept is corrupt as any branch, ask any foriegnor trying to acquire a Visa if its any faster to pay bribes to the US Embassy Officer or go thru a purposely inept system.
Two people were fired..big deal. US Senators, and probably hundreds of other peoples information has been given to dirt bunnies so they can do their thing. The fired individuals will probably end up on another contractors payroll with increased wage and position. Disclose names of the individuals so they can be tracked and followed.

The Bush adminstration rescinded state consumer protection laws, so banks could sell subprime mortgages to people that would never be able to pay for them. As a result of these actions 200 Billion was given to the same people that caused the crisis in the first place. The 200 Billion will be addedto the debt, which is taxpayer funded
This nonsense will continue as long as Americans continue taking it and asking for more.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
oh as I'm sure your not aware that, that sign is akin to the black power sign and I'm sure you didn't like it for that reason and your signature is just fun and games. Hey, buddy I'm not stupid, I'm not racist, you are blind and ignorant and as far as being on topic, I thinks it's a non issue.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Well they were held accountable, sort of . Two out of the three were fired, which is what should happen. There's been no investigation so far.

These people should not have had the clearance anyway, and should be in jail right now.

The third person was demoted and certainly still has access to sensitive information.

Catastrophic failure on the part of our government.

We really hire incompetent morons to defend our country.

I wonder what kind of scandal homeland security is going to come up with to make the state department look like a bunch of nancies.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is BS!!! So far in this thread I've been called stupid, xenophobic, racist, unintelligent. And for what, I havn't been, if you had half a brain you could be intuitive enough to read what I say for what I meen.

This is what white people that speak up for themselves, that speak against the crowd, this is what they have to deal with.No respect! Peace be unto you my brother and I mean that, truly.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I think Monger's signature says it all myself. He's just trying to be intentionally inflammatory and disrupt the thread. where's the Moderators?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
reply to post by Sheeper

I think Monger's signature says it all myself. He's just trying to be intentionally inflammatory and disrupt the thread. where's the Moderators?

No, I'm not. If you feel the need to 'alert the mods' then feel free to do so, but I'm not sure what merits it.

My signature is a joke, playing on the moon-landing comspiracy. Ever hear that classic spoken word piece, 'whitey's on the moon'?

It's sad that I need to say it, but I'm white. I'm not an anti-white racist as I've been accused.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

reply to post by Sheeper

No, I'm not. If you feel the need to 'alert the mods' then feel free to do so, but I'm not sure what merits it.

My signature is a joke, playing on the moon-landing comspiracy. Ever hear that classic spoken word piece, 'whitey's on the moon'?

It's sad that I need to say it, but I'm white. I'm not an anti-white racist as I've been accused.

Can we stop this little spat and stay on topic....sounds like this should be the last of this issue.

Personally I don't think any of you are racist, so lets not keep disgressing into this tit for tat..... Thanks

[edit on 21-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

TV news is reporting that ALL THREE candidates had their files broken into.

Obama, Hillary and McCain.

Dr. Condi Rice has notified all three of them.

McCain is calling for a congressional investigation.

I think it was probably bad judgement and curiosity on the part of the employees. They should be prosecuted. But I don't think it was anything to do with one candidate looking into anyone else.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
Alert: Now reports are coming out that McCain's passport files have been breached.
This is beginning to sound like the good old days of J. EDGAR HOOVER.

So are we supposed to believe that this all means nothing?
All three Presidential Candidates privacy compromised and were are to be led to believe that this was done by a few derelict State Dept contractors! I doubt it!

Oh come on! If there was some kind of bizarre plot (not sure what benefit or relevance this would be to anything anyway) then whoever instigated it would use people who can access data and evade or erase the audit trail.

You wouldn't go to some potentially low level grunt for it.

What is more likely than not to have happened is these people had access to the systems and were curious so decided to look. I've already said this in this thread but it happens everywhere.

I'm not excusing or justifying it, I have an extensive background in data protection so have seen this before many times.

People just love looking for a conspiracy which doesn't exist. All it does is discredit any that may be valid.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
QUESTION -

So why did Dr. Condi Rice call and APOLOGIZE to Obama .. but then called to INFORM Clinton and McCain .... don't they get apologies too?

hmmmmm ...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
QUESTION -

So why did Dr. Condi Rice call and APOLOGIZE to Obama .. but then called to INFORM Clinton and McCain .... don't they get apologies too?

hmmmmm ...

Is this what counts as politics in the land of the free, home of the brave? No wonder the US ended up with such a dangerous President and VP.

You guys really need to work out what's important and it certainly isn't who apologised to who and why!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by FlyersFan
QUESTION -

hmmmmm ...

Is this what counts as politics in the land of the free, home of the brave? No wonder the US ended up with such a dangerous President and VP.

You guys really need to work out what's important and it certainly isn't who apologised to who and why!

Indeed, the issue is far greater and more important than who got an apology....I am sure that Condi "apologized to all three candidates, but thats not the point.

The cover up is starting now...Andrea Mitchell is reporting that this is not a conspiracy because now all three candidates had their files breached. Hummm! She has reached this conclusion even before we know the individuals and companies involved in this matter.

So I'm wondering how much other sensitive information has been breached that we don't know about. Clearly the US public is being sold down the river economically, now this!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm not certain, but possibly this is the contractor being used by Passport Services.

It's sounds like they've been working with the State Department since 1992... Wasn't there another similar problem then regarding a high profile individual's passport too?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm not certain, but possibly this is the contractor being used by Passport Services.

It's sounds like they've been working with the State Department since 1992... Wasn't there another similar problem then regarding a high profile individual's passport too?

Nice link LLoyd....I had not heard of this contractor before, but they certainly seem to be well entrenched as a contractor to the Government. While there is no eveidence yet to tie them to this event, at least we have a name of a potential contract supplier to the State Dept.

Update: It was just confirmed that Stanley was indeed the contractor behind this matter. thanks again for the link LLoyd. Now we must search for the hand behind the Stanley Corp.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Stanley Inc has been identified as the Contractor to the State Dept which had it's employees fired for this breach.

Thanks to atser LLoyd for the link above:

Now here is a list of Stanley clients:
Federal Agencies:

Department of Commerce
Department of Energy
Department of Health & Human Services
Department of Homeland Security
Department of Justice
Department of State
Department of Transportation
Department of Treasury
Environmental Protection Agency
Library of Congress
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Smithsonian Institution
U.S. Coast Guard
U.S. Patent & Trademark Office

Defense Department Clients

Defense Information Systems Agency
Defense Intelligence Agency
Intelligence Community
Joint Strike Fighter Program Office
Naval Air Systems Command
Naval Sea Systems Command
Office of the Secretary of Defense
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
U.S. Air Force Materiel Command
U.S. Army Forces Command
U.S. Army Materiel Command
U.S. Army Reserve Command
U.S. Marine Corps
U.S. Transportation Command
www.stanleyassociates.com...

These guys are really tied into the Government, and it makes you wonder what other issues of breached security surround this firm.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
No problem Realmatrix. They do seem to be tied into practically everything don't they.. There's no telling what else may come out of this little expose.

[edit on 3/21/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know, if I were paid to look into a specific candidates file and wanted to cover my tracks on who I was really looking into, I would just open up all 3 candidates files so it would be harder to trace what I was really after.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have little doubt they were political operatives trying to find some dirt, and the .gov only acted because of a noisy whistleblower somewhere.
Thank God for noisy whistleblowers

No doubt the far right has their little drones all working their butts off to find dirt on the man.
It must be frustrating as hell, because he seems to be mostly kind of a Boy Scout so far

This is going to be an UGLY election.
The far right is in disarray, their candidate (Romney) got his clock cleaned, and now they're desperate. They hate McCain because he has a functional conscience (an unforgivable weakness in their eyes), but now they're stuck with him.

Now they face either a woman or a black man in November.
It must seem like the apocalypse to them

They're going to try every dirty, underhanded trick they learned from Karl Rove, and probably a few brand new ones.

[edit on 3/21/08 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Tallking about the apocalypse made me think.. Do you realize whoever gets elected their term ends in 2012. Is it a coincidence or a portent of calamitous things that are about to occur?

One of these candidates may be the Anti-Christ! Has anyone tried to see if the letters in their name sum up to 666?

[edit on 3/21/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

you know...you right wingers have to come up with better lines. obama a RACIST? a kenyan father and a white mother from nebraska, yeah... right... also don't forget drug runner, murderer, kid toucher, embezzler, come on you can do better then that! sorry, but you used up all the childish namecalling on clinton. FEAR! FEAR! FEAR! is your "one trick pony". grow up and discuss the issues, because the rest of us just tune you out

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join