It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breach Of Obamas Passport files leads to firing at State Department

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by Sheeper
 


Most of the Obama-haters in this thread at the very least made an attempt to hide their blatant racism. You, on the other hand, did not. I have to commend you for being honest, although you're talking out of your rear end.
Are you honestly trying to tell us Obama's comments do not smack of racism? If so, you need to take off your blinders, and open up your eyes and ears.

Obama himself said Reverend Wright's feelings regarding white people were a product of the generation he grew up in. But, for some reason I don't hear you or him condemning the man for not being able to let go of the past. Why do you think that is?

Simply because Sheeper disagrees with you doesn't mean he's speaking out of his butt either. That's a little disrespectful.


[edit on 3/21/08 by LLoyd45]




posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger
 


This coming from a guy with a black power sign as his avatar. So in your mind it's ok to be racist as long as your black. Right ok, your opinion is valued I'm sure. And there seems to be a misunderstanding here, it is so typical whenever someone speaks anything negative about a black person to call them racist, as if nothing I say has any merit, as if it doesn't offend white people. Well white people can be offended despite popular belief, we are humans too. And what exactly did I say that related to how I feel about race in any way, I said the govn't might feel bias towards him because he has a muslim name? is that why your calling me racist,

I don't have any bias towards this man for anything of the sort, I am offended by all this hatred spewed towards the "white devil" from these black pastors and I'm the racist? Really very typical slander, I have said nothing racist towards blacks. And I'll have you know, it would be a pretty ackward situation for a racist and xenophobe to be engaged to a bhudist women with a family and culture completely seperate from my own. But maybe I'm undercover for the arryan's.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think there is another thread on Obama and Wright: This thread is about the issue of possible conspiracy of the BREACH OF OBAMAS PASSPORT:

Now it also includes the two other Presidential Candidates. I would prefer that this thread does not deteriorate into racial slurs and name calling.

Needless to say all opinions about THAT topic are welcome....but there are certainly enough other threads on Wright and Obamas Granny.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
Now it also includes the two other Presidential Candidates. I would prefer that this thread does not deteriorate into racial slurs and name calling.

Needless to say all opinions about THAT topic are welcome....but there are certainly enough other threads on Wright and Obamas Granny.


It is a bit relevant, as the passport thing helps "distract" from the other issue.

However, I share your desire for the thread to stay out of racial-slurs.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex
 


Thanks Saviorcomplex...we can agree to disagree about certain things, but I want this tread to stay open without the mods shutting it down before we get to the bottom of this issue. Your cooperation to that end is duly appreciated.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
I think there is another thread on Obama and Wright: This thread is about the issue of possible conspiracy of the BREACH OF OBAMAS PASSPORT:

Now it also includes the two other Presidential Candidates. I would prefer that this thread does not deteriorate into racial slurs and name calling.

Needless to say all opinions about THAT topic are welcome....but there are certainly enough other threads on Wright and Obamas Granny.


Actually if you want this to be a fair and balanced thread then why did you give us a misleading topic title with the intent on making it seem like an attack on Obama himself. Cause, isn't the real story that all candidates with out prejudice had their passports breached. Propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit..'Breach Of Obamas Passport files leads to firing at State Department' oh noez what have they done.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sheeper]



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
reply to post by SaviorComplex
 


Thanks Saviorcomplex...we can agree to disagree about certain things, but I want this tread to stay open without the mods shutting it down before we get to the bottom of this issue. Your cooperation to that end is duly appreciated.


My asking for an explaination of why "Obama-haters" are racist was not supposed to be construed as an invitation for racial slurs. I just wanted an explaination.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Actually if you want this to be a fair and balanced thread then why did you give us a misleading topic title with the intent on making it seem like an attack on Obama himself. Cause, isn't the real story that all candidates with out prejudice had their passports breached.


Actually, he didn't. The title of the article is accurate. What facts about it do you dispute?

And yes, while the other candidates have had their files looked into, at the time the article was posted, the only breach known was the one into Obama's file.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper
 


The thread came directly from MSNBC as the story broke last night. According to the T&C we are supposed to take the headline as they are posted from the original source, which is what I did.

The topic has now become broader because the other candidates have been compromised by the same actions. We still have now gotten to the bottom of this.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
On a very serious note here RealMatix, as I certainly can respect your opinion and you didn't go so far as yelling, racist. Don't you think that the fact that someone like this Mongel guy is backing you up speaks alot about this hidden spririt of racism towards whites. I mean, he has a black power avatar and a signature that says "....and whitey's on the moon". I honestly can not understand how people don't see the double standard in this whole situation. It's sad and I think it sets us back about 50 years.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sheeper]



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Back on topic.. Now they need to disclose who these individuals are, why the felt the need to intrude into other people's privacy, who the contractors are, and last but not least, WHO the reporter was that alerted the State Department to this breach, and how did he obtain information that even the Secretary of State didn't have.

It sounds like they have more than a few leaks in their system to me.


[edit on 3/21/08 by LLoyd45]



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Its interesting that all three of the leading candidates have been hacked now.

Two out of the three contract employees have been fired over this, but the third was given a slap on the wrists.

This kind of behavior is grounds for jail time, yet all of them get off scott-free?

Something fishy is going on. There's no reason these people shouldn't be sitting in at least county jail for a few nights to think about what they've done.

It seems the state department really is as incompetent as I thought.

Nice job Condoleeza
you sure pick em good



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What if these contractors turn out to be ATS members?



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by Monger
Most of the Obama-haters in this thread at the very least made an attempt to hide their blatant racism...


Since you just labeled anyone who criticizes Obama as a racist, would you care to present evidence of their supposed racism?


Reading my commend, it sure does look like I did. I assure you it wasn't intended. But, it's difficult to deny the inherent racist in this sort of statement:


Originally posted by Sheeper
A man with a muslim name running for President of these here states, "hmmm interesting, well lets just have a quick looksie what he's been up to. Ahh ok nothin suspicious here, allright no need to press him further, he's cleared."


[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sheeper]


If you honestly think that's a valid argument against ANYBODY then you probably need to do some soul searching. Not only is that sort of action immoral, snooping through confidential documents on the basis of a man's name, but it's also unlawful.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
you know I explained why I said that and why the govn't might feel that way. You want to take my words out of context thats fine, but the only racist on this board is you.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Monger
 


This coming from a guy with a black power sign as his avatar. So in your mind it's ok to be racist as long as your black. Right ok, your opinion is valued I'm sure. And there seems to be a misunderstanding here, it is so typical whenever someone speaks anything negative about a black person to call them racist, as if nothing I say has any merit, as if it doesn't offend white people. Well white people can be offended despite popular belief, we are humans too. And what exactly did I say that related to how I feel about race in any way, I said the govn't might feel bias towards him because he has a muslim name? is that why your calling me racist,

I don't have any bias towards this man for anything of the sort, I am offended by all this hatred spewed towards the "white devil" from these black pastors and I'm the racist? Really very typical slander, I have said nothing racist towards blacks. And I'll have you know, it would be a pretty ackward situation for a racist and xenophobe to be engaged to a bhudist women with a family and culture completely seperate from my own. But maybe I'm undercover for the arryan's.


I genuinely think you may be unintelligent. My avatar is anything but a 'black power sign' (LOL!). I'm a fan of the Howard Stern show, that happens to be his logo.

Barack Obama denounced Reverend Wright.

Barack Obama speaks without a script, and believes what he says. Because of this, he sometimes says the 'wrong' things. IMO, thats more reason to support the guy. He's honest.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its interesting that all three of the leading candidates have been hacked now.

Two out of the three contract employees have been fired over this, but the third was given a slap on the wrists.

This kind of behavior is grounds for jail time, yet all of them get off scott-free?

Something fishy is going on. There's no reason these people shouldn't be sitting in at least county jail for a few nights to think about what they've done.

It seems the state department really is as incompetent as I thought.

Nice job Condoleeza
you sure pick em good


Well they have'nt gotten off scott-free yet, but Mulkasey at the Justice Dept is claiming this does not rise to the level for an investigation to happen. That makes this sound all the more weird than it did last night.

All the while they are refusing to let us know who are the Contract Companies involved in this scandal! Wonder how long they will hold back on those facts?

[edit on 21-3-2008 by realmatrix]



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
you know I explained why I said that and why the govn't might feel that way. You want to take my words out of context thats fine, but the only racist on this board is you.


I disagree. You does one make the leap from 'black power sign' (that ones golden, it really is) to racism?



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
oh as I'm sure your not aware that, that sign is akin to the black power sign and I'm sure you didn't like it for that reason and your signature is just fun and games. Hey, buddy I'm not stupid, I'm not racist, you are blind and ignorant and as far as being on topic, I thinks it's a non issue.



posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am absolutely shocked by this!


I can't BELIEVE someone at the state department was actually held accountable for something!



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join