It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady A known Killer....Shocking if true...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I came across this bit of info I was un-aware of yet if in fact true doesn't really suprise me..

I figure she needed somthing wrong with her to end up with Big W..

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't brand a teenager a killer because they had a car accident. Not even a teenager that grows up to be first lady.

I've also heard stories that in college she was the "go to" person if you were looking for some herb to party on. That would explain how she ended up with GW.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wow, that's nothing.

I heard that there's a Senator from Mass that let a woman drown in his car. Imagine that!!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I wouldn't brand a teenager a killer because they had a car accident. Not even a teenager that grows up to be first lady.

I've also heard stories that in college she was the "go to" person if you were looking for some herb to party on. That would explain how she ended up with GW.

Death By dangerous driving ...going fast enough to break a persons neck...And that person happens to be you're ex-boyfriend...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

I've heard this story before, but I never heard that it was her "boyfriend" whom she killed, as reported in the article.

Strangely, according to the story, the car she happened to hit was being driven by her boyfriend. She killed him. That seems like a long shot to me. What are the chances of running into and killing that special person in your life?

Just an accident. Except for the boyfriend part.

I feel for her. How must this incident have shaped her life? The life of her husband? And by indirection, all of our lives?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division

I've heard this story before, but I never heard that it was her "boyfriend" whom she killed, as reported in the article.

Strangely, according to the story, the car she happened to hit was being driven by her boyfriend. She killed him. That seems like a long shot to me. What are the chances of running into and killing that special person in your life?

Just an accident. Except for the boyfriend part.

I feel for her. How must this incident have shaped her life? The life of her husband? And by indirection, all of our lives?

Look up the Wikipedia article on it...in which it tells you how she explained it in her book...they were class mates with romantic history...

/...Jees research before you state your opinion...looks better on you

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Looks like the story is true, but he may have just been a friend, not her boyfriend.

snopes

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Looks like the story is true, but he may have just been a friend, not her boyfriend.

snopes

Maybe she had multiple boyfriends? That seems possible. Not sure what a boyfriend is, other than a friend of the opposite sex. Might be a stretch to say that it was anyone extraordinarily special to her.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000

Originally posted by Buck Division
...Jees research before you state your opinion...looks better on you

I'm not overly worried how I look here at ATS, buddy. However, I am glad to see you are the arbiter of opinion at ATS, I was wondering who that might be. (Yeah -- I've had a hard day too.)

Seriously, would you mind posting the above link to wikipedia? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Imagine how different the world would be today if Shrub had been driving the Corvair.

Eh, who am I kidding, one chimp is just like another.

Bummer for Laura though...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

snopes

With pleasure...en.wikipedia.org...

Cheer up things will get better

top topics

join