It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman thwarts alleged rapist masquerading as Border Patrol agent in Mesquite incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Woman thwarts alleged rapist masquerading as Border Patrol agent in Mesquite incident

www.lcsun-news.com

LAS CRUCES — A man wanted for raping a woman last week in Otero County while impersonating a U.S. Border Patrol agent was reportedly in Doña Ana County a day earlier and is now facing charges in this county.

Former Border Patrol trainee David I. Ramos-Arenas was in Mesquite, south of Las Cruces, on March 11 where he allegedly made a traffic stop of a female Doña Ana County district attorney's employee, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday in magistrate court by the sheriff's department.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I live in Las Cruces, and this is fairly shocking to believe. I have seen massive amounts of Border Patrol Agents everywhere, they are looking for this guy HARD!!

I would suggest not pulling over for border patrol agents in Las Cruces till they get this guy.

www.lcsun-news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think the Border Patrol is trying hard to cover it's arse in this situation also. A trainee from the BP academy in Artesia (about 150 miles away) apparently he has a uniform, and a fake "cop truck".

This is madness!!

new topics

join