It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harrp,chem trails and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The harrp array near the north pole has a far more dangerous purpose than many might expect. For several years now world governments have been seeding the atmosphere with micro fine metal particles.Known to some as chemtrails.These particles are high enough in the atmosphere to remain suspended.they make an effective "screen".As we all know metal is a conductor.Electrical,magnetic and frequency.
At an appointed time between now and 2012 .We will line up with the galatic center.Charged particles will stream into the earth,changing the makeup of everything on the planet.Some know of this as the ascension process.
The problem with ascension,is there are those that do not wish this to happen.This is where the harrp project and chemtrails come into play.
The harrp is a extremly large frequency amplifier.When it is activated it will affect the metal micro particles,creating (in essence) a force shield around the planet.
Meant to block the charged particles from the center of the galaxy.Therefore disallowing our ability to ascend.
I don't know how we can stop this injustice,but some how we must.I have posted this message on ATS twice and the post has been deleted.Evidently they don't want this message to get out!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Interesting theory. Where did you learn this from?

Is the purpose of the force shield around the planet simply to stop the ascension process or is it to shield it from something else?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have been studying this situation for about two years.I came to my conclusion when I discovered the information that the whole solar system was heating up.NASA had slipped some information about exceptional amounts of charged particles filtering into the solar system.Evidently there is a large field that we are rotating into.
The chemtrail info has come through personal experience and observation,with some help from the German government's admission to metalic chemtrails.I have a network of friends internationaly and we discovered quite by accident about a year ago that after the planes flew over,by the next day we would have a slight metal taste in our mouths.

The harrp project is designed as an antenna array.Antenna transmit as well as recieve frequency.Anyone who has used ham radio or citizens band radio understands the phenomenon called skip wave.When there is an energetic plasma field in the atmosphere(aroura) it allows radio waves to bounce off the field,to be recieved halfway across the world.
Harrp will use the same method as a skip wave.The difference being that the harrp will deflect any wave or charged particle comming into the atmosphere from outer space.
As far as the purpose of blocking the charged particles.The ascension process is (Imo)the best theory.There has been thought given to the possibility that harrp was meant to block an electromagnetic pulse from the sun.I disreguarded that theory as an em pulse would overwhelm the harrp antenna,just like the last one knocked out power all over the northeast some years ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bottle

I apologize bottle.I replied to you and didn't hit the reply tabfirst.If you would like to inquire more,please feel free to do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I had high hopes that this post would generate discussion about harrp,chemtrails and 2012.It seems that no one else sees the potential disaster looming in our near future.Which has amazed me.I find that there are some very sharp minded patrons here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i have felt some significant meaning behind haarps function and our conscious awakening now for some time. It seems that haarp creates either low frequencies (ELFs) and/or somehow lowers our own conscious vibrational frequencies, ultimately keeping us stationary in a 3rd density or 3D level-to be easily controlled.
my solution, i dont know... keep working on raising your inner frequency to somehow override haarps counter ability.
far fetched?
it seems this is all being proved by even conventional science.
any ideas?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EliThebrave

You have a point.Low frequencies could inhibit our inner frequency.The harrp array could be used to generate several frequencies at once.It could be being used as an inhibitor now to keep consciousness at 3d.As we rotated into the charged particle field the harrp signal could be amplified to create the shield effect at the same time.

This is serious business we are dealing with.Inhibiting the rise in consciousness,will essentially make us slaves in the third density.Doomed to ride this ride again and again.

Someone with a background in theoretical physics could come up with a remedy imo. Maybe someone will just blow the thing up.

I am however wondering where the second harrp array is? there would have to be two of them to develop an overlap and encompass the entire planet.It would need to be some where in the antartic,where like the one in the artic it will use the natural magnetic field flux to aid the dispersal of the frequency.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I would not contend the point of haarp playing a role in the 'frequency fence'.

I would however wonder; if you think an EM field would interrupt the proper functionality of haarp, how much more an effect would there be with an "ascension wave"?

If something originating from the sun could overwhelm it, then surely something from the galactic center would fry it utterly?

My own view is they can't stop something of such magnitude. What they can do though is use an artificial frequency shield for as long as possible so those resonating at that lower frequency will have an outside source to resonate with. If the only frequency were a higher incoming frequency then many more people would be prone to vibrating with the new higher frequency.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OmniVersal

The "ascension wave" would be charged particles.They would carry massive frequency with very little amplitude (ampiltude = power).
The Electromagnetic pulse from the sun would have minimal frequency and massive amplitude. It doesn't take much to block frequency,however amplitude would be hard to block,as it would feed back against a charged field.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There is a new piece to the puzzle.There is a new thread on ATS .AM radio going away?

They would have to shut down am transmitters. The power of the harrp array would overpower the am stations.They are shutting the stations down to cover their tracks. Soon all you will hear on am radio frequencies is a constant droms sound.

The picture is becomming more clear.keep your eyes and ears open.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If it's charged particles. I think it will be a change in force though. Fundamental forces are what hold the structure together. So a change, an ascending, in structure would most likely require a change in force. Something that allows for the physical body to vibrate to the energy state, if the consciousness is ready.

But it does sounds like a reasonable explanation if it's charged particles.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
ahh, strangely, that over the past few months ive had a sudden interest in haarp. i do however believe though that IF enough people can knowingly raise thier own frequencies, it could perhaps be enough to tip the scales in favor of overriding haarps negative effects.
along with out alignment in the galaxy which promotes our ascension, there is still a vital role being played by each individual. this is our most feasible solution, one step at a time.
i do agree with omni- that they can really only do this for so long before they are overwhelmed with the natural forces and frequencies theyre up against.
but perhaps putting it off for so long may be more destructive? im sure it can all be precisely explained by someone with an understanding in such sciences. maybe ill research it if im not so lazy, then again maybe not

im enjoying this thread-ive waiting for this topic to come up.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmniVersal

My line of thought directs me more to mass than force.A large enough mass of charged particle flow enveloping the earth would have more effect than a forced beam.Force would connatate direction.We are entering a part of space that is filled with these charged particles.

The particle field is resonating at 13 cycles per second.They are meant to entice our planet and all living things on the planet to begin resonating at that frequency.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Would you go into more detail on the ascension process; including how you know this will happen? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
with all the mounting evidence out there, ill leave this one alone for now. But ill back up whoever takes the first step in proving the ascension process.
The first thing i should point out is that the earth within its solar system, and the solar system within its galaxy, goes through cycles. Its really a simple explanation between conventional science and history.
Ill fill in on this in a bit though.
-
back on topic, with the progress being made by people everywhere, i think haarps attempts will prove to be a humiliating failure.
However, it wont come without one hell of a struggle

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

The ascension process,from what I have read is the awakening of the dormant DNA in our bodies.Allowing us to move from third density to fourth density.Essentially waking up dormant abilites,such as telepathy,telekenesis and some even say the ability to levitate.
There are many that have spoken on this process,David Wilcock is probably the best one to start with. The camelot project has done much work in this area also.
As far as the process is concerned: This planets resonate frequency is between 11 and 12 cycles now.A few years ago the Schuman(spelling?)mean was around 7 cycles per second.We are increasing at an explosive rate now.We will reach reasonance with the rest of the galaxy some time in 2012.As our resident resonance frequency changes so will our preception of reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yes, i like david wilcock
there is a video of one of his many lectures where he explains a bit of this along with a few other interesting topics
video.google.com...
theres the link, its a long video, but worth it imo
-pay attention to the function of the pineal gland!

beyond the telepathy and levitation, we develop our ability to heal ourselves, and at even higher frequencies-dematerialize and rematerialize at will. at least thats what ive heard in some places.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i felt the chem trails were used to keep the population sick and/or sedated, but using it to create a shield to block or Divinely given oportunity at raising our frecuency is nothing less than demonic.
I pray Haarp fails or someone can sabotage this horrendous crime against humanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

top topics

join