It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Closed Session" of US House of Representatives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have not had an opportunity to sift through ATS to see if there has been a thread about his. But here goes...

Thursday, March 13, 2008
LAST NIGHTS SESSION WAS ONLY THE FOURTH TIME IN 176 YEARS THAT CONGRESS CLOSED ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC
Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.
Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the contry, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend.

www.fourwinds10.com...

www.daily-jeff.com...

www.redtram.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry to say it but I didn't see any valid sources or mention of who exactly is leaking this supposed information out to the press. I think this is all just fabricated.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm sure the Washington Post is going to tell you these things. By valid sources, do you mean MAINSTREAM sources? The same MAINSTREAM media that prefers bubblegum throwaway garbage music over actual talent? The same mainstream that talks about who's gunna be the next American Idol, instead of "Who the Hell is gunna wake up and fix this crumbling disaster?"???

Pick your words, because what's valid to you is tabloid fluff to others...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but it is a common practice for this to happen.

United Kingdom Parliament, for example, will close to the public when information relating to national security is being discussed. Same in most countries too.

no conspiracy here.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
Sorry to say it but I didn't see any valid sources or mention of who exactly is leaking this supposed information out to the press. I think this is all just fabricated.

I truly hope that I am wrong and in my heart I want this to be fabricated...but the recent behavior of the fed cutting interest rates and further weakening the dollar may suggest that we are coming into very hard times.

The financials are going to be due very soon. If the major banks begin to crumble then watch out.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Fed cut rates to boost the economy, the Dollar suffers from it because investors see the US in a recession.

However, the worse if over. Banks are out of the woods, attention is now being turned on hedge funds. The stock market too has found a bottom.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Senate: Something like 54 times since 1929, I think.
House: Something like 5 or 6 time 18somethingor other.

I am not saying it isn't a big deal because it may be. But most of the websites you listed links to are dubious at best.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
By valid sources I mean a source that actually back up its claim with some kind of proof. All those links posted reference www.halturnershow.com. That website references a news story about the closed session but in no way does that news story mention anything that was said on the halturnershow.com website. They took a story and then interjected their own ideas.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am not going to reveal my highest source because they will not be a source for me anymore. The sources as listed in this article- I am completely unaware of.

I have been told in no uncertain terms to limit my anger anti-blogging or I could face some nasty times in the very near future. I have blogged and commented for several years and have been repeatedly banned from sites because my anger when discussing truths regarding the loss of freedoms and issues relating to the United States Constitution violations as well as remarks regarding treasonous acts committed by the current Washington administration officials. I am rather well-known for verbal tirades, diatribes and vehement rantings and tangents.

When my source told me to immediately ceases and desist- it scared me a little. When I questioned him, I was told specifically that many "options" were discussed in the closed session in question which would effect me if I continued. Most of the time my anger rants were witty and created much laughter- however there has been a paradigm shift in what the powers that be consider humorous and apparently I am no longer amusing.

This was all that was said to- no specifics other than shut up regarding political statements because the consequences would be dire. Not could be- not possibly- but in fact WILL be.

This indicates that the information started in this thread is probably right on track. I do know for a fact that the "Rex-84" program is very real- so what was quoted here is not out of the question. If not word for word accurate I believe all of this and more was in the "ballpark".

I have and will continue to keep my poison pen in a drawer from now on!

And what people need to realize about this is, the silent whistle-blowers will be killed and the cost to their families is on the line- so ask for who they are is the same as firing a bullet into their head. It is also very important to keep a cool head about all of this and don't panic or get inflamed as there really is nothing that can be done about it. They have a plan and are discussing the implementations- this is simply inevitable.

This is not alarmist- it is happening and the best any of us can do is fly low under the radar and protect our families and property.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
YES, this has already been posted, there are already mulitiple discussions....please search folks:

Secret Congress really Impeachment Talks??

House challenges Bush on surveillance

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

If what you say is true... then who is left to speak for America? If we are not allowed to speak out against the Government who has brought us to this unthinkable situation in a mear 8 years... then who is going to save us from our own Government when and if this comes true?

What kind of American would EVER buy into this type of coercion? If our members of Congress have this information and are not telling us what is happening... then they have been compromised, and nothing they do or say now should be believed.

This can NOT happen without the support of our military and Law Enforcement agencies. So basically I am being told that every true American patriot soldier and cop is just supposed to shut up and bend over. I just can not believe that!

I for one will not go quietly into the night! My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country! This is America, land of the free, home of the brave! I would rather die than live in a fascist NAZI state. If the penalty for defending free speech in America is death.... then so be it, and may the cowards that enforce such a Government all burn in the HELL they have created!

[edit on 21-3-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Yes, your two threads are about the Closed session topic... but they are no where near what is being talked about in this thread. Please read the OP again, you will see the BIG difference.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

I completely understand where you are coming from and have uttered the same and similar words as I stated in my previous writings. The truth is- this country is not what it has appeared to be for a very long time and the final infiltration and incorporation into a New World Order is happening and it is very complicated.

The point I intended to make is that vehemently screaming into that good night is not going to serve anyone or your families- it will not make any difference and it will be of no benefit even to the screamer. It is only the belief that something can be done if I make enough noise which is not going to anything but get you into trouble and cause pain and misery for you and those around you.

There are many things we can each do, which is the opposite of "bending over and taking it" which contrary to what you may believe- you as well as I have been bending over and taking it as long as we have been alive! Coming to this realization is painful, but we can cry quietly, nurse the wounds together and make the best of a terrible situation.

btw, my friends are very trustworthy and powerless to anything about what is happening- I am happy to get a heads up and have that be enough for me!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It is always scary to see these types of warnings in written word. The problem is, we are already on the lists by simply being here and other forums like this one.

When it hits, yes many Government types that have lead us to this point will be hunkered down with their beloveds safe and secure, but they do have to surface at some point, and what they find may not be the ideal place to find friendship and supporters.

I for one believe that at some point the US Military will indeed begin to make decisions based on their own gut instinct of what is right. They will meet with many ex military and vets that will continue to uphold the old ideas and will make quite the difference for the real outcome not the proposed.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by Choronzon

Yes, your two threads are about the Closed session topic... but they are no where near what is being talked about in this thread. Please read the OP again, you will see the BIG difference.

The thread is being used to discuss all possible reasons for a secret closed session. I offered one to start the thread.

Not that I discount the possibilities, but there really is no supporting evidence to the claims of the OP.

[edit on 3/21/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

This is the first time I ever was compelled to use one of those nasty one-line "me too' posts.

Regardless of how skeptical you could be about the plans, the capability and potential abuse rising out of this circumstance is frightening. Considering the implications, it makes even participating in these discussions a bit, creepy.

I know that heuristic analysis of internet traffic is highly probable. I wonder how one could protect oneself. Why is it that valuing reason and wanting a transparent, verifiable, honest system of government is so threatening? Why should we fear to question? What possible benefit could there be to having a populace with a 'cattle' mentality? (perhaps 'chattel' would be more appropriate.)

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by dk3000

This is the first time I ever was compelled to use one of those nasty one-line "me too' posts.

Regardless of how skeptical you could be about the plans, the capability and potential abuse rising out of this circumstance is frightening. Considering the implications, it makes even participating in these discussions a bit, creepy.

I know that heuristic analysis of internet traffic is highly probable. I wonder how one could protect oneself. Why is it that valuing reason and wanting a transparent, verifiable, honest system of government is so threatening? Why should we fear to question? What possible benefit could there be to having a populace with a 'cattle' mentality? (perhaps 'chattel' would be more appropriate.)

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Maxmars]

I doubt the first waves will have people like us included in round-ups because we are not a real threat- there are many who are planning to overthrow the government and other violent responses which will be neutralized before they get around to the disillusioned like us.

The only benefit of chattel- well other than organ donors or something we haven't seen yet- there is not much use for stupid people. Just go to walmart or a mall in the midwest and its pretty easy to immediately spot why the government doesn't care about people. I can see what they see and how they see us even though its not my personal subscription.

At this point it is a moral imperative to protect people who are either useless, stupid or pointless and the powers that be have and are categorizing and prioritizing who dies and who doesn't. The selection process or weeding out is too time consuming, expensive, and theoretical to even consider so they are just going to pick from their own circle and screw the rest.

I see no other explanation and it really doesn't matter much anyway- we are not getting on a preferred list anytime soon- and I would not want to be on their preferred list anyway!

As far as this being creepy- it is a little bit. I converse on here to keep my sanity and wits about me- and it also keeps me from lumping people into the "walmart" category like the elite do.

There are some incredibly smart folks on here whose posts help me handle the sheer massiveness of deception and evil. It is awesome!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

SOOOOoo true!

I apologize in advance for the ramble, but I once read a book (I'm old fashioned that way) which I am prepared to list amongst the most gawd-awful boring books I have ever read; it was Cooper's "Deer Slayer". I bring it up because it was there that I first saw (at least in writing) an example of people who understood the importance of caring for those who are weak minded and otherwise 'useless' because it represented an opportunity to cherish and nurture that people generally never get.

Your comment about taking care of these people (if and) when the time comes was very encouraging to me. Assuming we are of the same mind, we have a colossally large job ahead. Too bad there is no way for citizens to discuss such matters without falling under some pall of suspicion. The draconian Homegrown Terrorism act comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is the deal - take it or leave it.

1. THIS IS NOT 1776 - this is the 21st century when they can zap your ass ina heartbeat with a satellite AND fighting from bushes or deserts is a complete waste of time - imagine going head to head with the U.S. Military - you're dead.

2. THAT IS THE IDEA - the goal is to trim the U.S. Population to about 50 million. Nothing will do that faster than a good old fashioned civil war and your trigger will be when they throw out the Constitution for the new North American Union. The population of the world is to be trimmed to about 4 billion max

After seeing everything humans have done to the planet and how greedy and pigheaded (and stupid) average Americans are, I can't say I disagree with anything in item 2. Works for me.

3. Washington said No one is more certain of this fact than I." two years after he left the Presidency. He was talking about the banking system owning the U.S. Government and couldn't say it while in Office. Read his speech as he left office at peaceink.org and you'll see every prediction of what is now unfolding.

4. They are spraying the global human population like weeds - chemtrails - get it? Got it? Good. This has been going on for two decades. And you wonder just how lazy the U.S. citizens are? They don't deserve to have a country. The nation was supposed to be designed for enlightenment, but the only enlightening going on are the Be Blonde hair dyes being sold across the counter...these things, like the toothpaste you all use and the bleached flour and preservatives are all designed to KILL YOU - get it?

5. The last step - the closed session meeting in March leading to the end of the U.S. Constitutional Government, with a few steps in between, like the repeal of the 2nd amendment - don't bother buying ammo cause they are coming for your guns - are unstoppable except for a bunch of idiots who will run straight into the jaws of the U.S. Military and then be wiped out - perfect planning and a perfect machine to execute (literally) the job.

6. Who wins? The bankers - see Washington's quote above.

7. Who loses? The American People, but they've been acting like losers for 40 years so now payback will be a real bitch.

8. Social Security financials? This process will cure that too.

9. What can you do? Stock up on food and water and medical supplies, since the martial law coming down the pipe will make it very difficult to stay alive. That is, after all, the idea. You could also write to your chicken# Congressmen and Women, but since the government told them in that session that they have a 'Safe Place' to go to, it is unlikely that anyone will talk or do anything. Now ask yourself this question: if a group is about to overthrow (or is doing it) the U.S. Constitution and you are a Patriotic Congressman, would YOU go to a 'Safe House' run by that group? They deserve what they'll get.

10. What can you not do? Fight it. I have friends who have returned from Iraq - killers - some have done 6 tours - great guys trying to unwind from the stress. I have friends who were part of Blackwater - the hitmen hunters who sat on rooftops and took out all kinds of people over there. I explained to them what is coming and they all get up and turn red in the face and swer they are going to lead the Civil War, turning on their Commander in Chief and lead an army against the U.S. Military. I smile and suggest they don't say that too loudly or they won't be around when it all goes down.

11. What will it be like afterwards? Chips in your arms, planes overhead spraying you with bio-engineered germs to kill you off at 50 (we already have that now and you do nothing) and a very civil society that works, buys their BE BLONDE hair dye at $20 a bottle - but buy it they will, and has a dramatic LOSS of purchasing power so the manufacturing giants and bankers who planned all this forgot to take into account that the free market and capitalism that made America Great will be lost. Tough

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I looked at your cited sources the original was posted on 13 march with the breaking source listed as the Hal Turner show...
now in the story at the end it says there will be updates...
after going to Hal Turners site I failed to find any mention of this story
but a quick skim of his content would make me think twice about this clown having any inside sources...Hal Turner show

WHITE FAMILY OUTRAGED: NIGGER ANIMAL GETS 1 - 4 YEARS FOR SHOOTING WHITE BOY DEAD

Not the kind of statements made by someone who can be called Credible

[edit on 30-3-2008 by DaddyBare]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join