It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antonio Urzi - UFO close-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Antonio Urzi .

I would like to introduce ATS to Antonio Urzi. He has video footage of a very impressive daytime sighting of a UFO. The clarity and closeness is astonishing. The videos number 17 in total. I have not looked at all of them as of yet and felt the need to share these.

1st
YouTube

17th
YouTube

Sorry youtube would not load here.

Apparently Jaime Maussan has presented this evidence during his conference as well.

I have not seen any mention of these UFO's on ATS before. But I could be wrong... personally they look like gas caps or other car engine parts.

Enjoy anyway.

Oh ya also the videos are in Italian sorry.

[edit on 20/3/08 by Rhain]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It is mentioned in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
It is mentioned in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did see that but only his name is mentioned. Nothing about him and his UFO's are.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i loveeeee these tiny ufo pictures, who fly's these things ants? rofl

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like Urzi's footage. I suppose the only real arguments skeptics have here is that there isn't enough zoom out to get a frame of reference on the size of the UFO. Great find!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Mr Urzi's specialFX seem to be more important to him than the subject matter. If these images were of any value, they'd speak for themselves, they wouldn't need any hype. Reminds me of Mr Gridkeeper's shows from Lenard Walson. All fake.

WG3

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have the same basic questions about this stuff that I do about anybody who claims frequent enough contact to make a small business of it. For something this important, why don't you go out and rent a decent video camera with good telephoto capabilities and stabilization?

My other frequent comment is, well, it's interesting, but we should know by now that photos or videos don't really amount to more than amusements without anything else to back them up. It would even help if they had two cameras in different places recording the same thing. There are two of them, after all. If you can't get a better camera, how about getting another one?

After that, we can try to decide if these things are aliens or army or time travelers or whatever. Which is impossible with just a photo, but what the hey.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Give me a break!! This is the same guy who filmed the flying horse in Mexico. Bull!!! He is also associated with Jaime Maussan and Bonjiovani, Proven conmen of Mexico. This man's footage is worthless to say the least.

Mexico should be discounted in the whole UFO matter altogether for having the most amount of hoaxes done by a single group which has hurt the field of UFOlogy.

Burn those videos and save your money.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So very little discussion on such an interesting case?

This needs lots more attention, its high quality footage, and I dont think it has been debunked in any way.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

It looks like a jeans button sliding on a window, the man taping this lives at the top of the building and have an easy window to put things on and let them slide while he moves the window, you can see some black things there, they move as they where stationary on a window, like dirt.

Here, it is better in this one

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I dont think I want to believe all of antonios urzi's video are real, especially why would he not let anyone post any comment on any of his videos on YouTube. I recorded some but not like his and posted them on YouTube, and would Definately want to hear people's feedback on my video, as if they seen the same thing as I recorded or not. That right there tells me that they must be a fake. There is not one video of his you can comment on. It is possible that he had faked his videos. You can search on you tube( Antonio urzi debunked again ) one guy will demonstrate how he might have faked all his videos. How else did he get all them clips in that little of time. Also he says he knows when they come, yea right I'm sure. Most likely he knows when he's about to make and fake them. If you look at some of his videos, like pay attention to the right and left, you see something that he didn't mean to show in the screen. Some videos there are one UFO with a little black thing in the back that moves with the UFO. That shows that can be a fake. I'm a believer but why should people fake vids? I guess they never had much attention in there childhood and grew up with still no attention that they got to lie and fake stuff to get that attention they always never got and always wanted. Another is that 15mins of fame. Woohoo 15mins wow. With no money, lol what's the sense? Anyways that's my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
So very little discussion on such an interesting case?

This needs lots more attention, its high quality footage, and I dont think it has been debunked in any way.

It is a high quality fake.

That's why.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Antonio Urzi .

I would like to introduce ATS to Antonio Urzi.

Not exactly, do you know that there is a Search function in this forum? The Search function
is a necessary tool to find out if a certain subject has been posted before, it's above the menu
at the right. you must use the Search button before posting something you think it's new in
this forum and before you say i would introduce ATS to Antonio Urzi, he has been discussed
here many times, just USE the search function and you will find out how many threads are
about this italian man. Have a nice day.

top topics

join