It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living the Matrix?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
people here need to stop taking drugs. What the hell is wrong with you people, you watch to many movies. This is great, it makes me feel better that there is bigger loosers out there

HA HA HA HA HA! I love it! Allow me to paraphrase:

Neo: Do you ever get the feeling that you're awake, but still dreaming?
White Rabbit's bf: All the time, man, it's called mescaline....

But seriously, to the OP, the best advice offered you came from the thoughtful person who reminded you to breathe deeply, remember the ones you love, and accept this vision gratefully. I would not seek qualified mental health assistance, because so few of the mental health assistants are qualified to do anything more than "normalize" you, which will ultimately mean giving up your new insights in favor of more traditional ignorance. They may also try to assist you in this process by prescribing drugs that will make you passive, suggestive, and without wonder at this exciting, unknowable world.

The truth is, no one can prove existence, or even independently corroborate your experiences. The best we humans have managed is to make noises to reassure each other that we know what you mean, although at best we can only think we know what you mean, or scribble the noises down in our phonetic symbol system. If you viewed the information presented in the links to movies about HAARP, you can see that we are all now potentially living in a radio-frequency-induced hallucinogenic fugue, which is augmented by the direct-beam individuated messages streaming at us from the ubiquitous boob tube.

Yet, at the risk of being skewered by God-o-phobes on this thread, I want to make a sympathetic and reassuring noise at you that goes like this: at the root of all purpose is experience, at the root of all experience is existence; at the root of all existence, if there is to be purpose attached to experience, lies the assumption that it is not by random chance all this exists, that at the root of all existence is some ineffable something (Spirit, or Intelligence, or Grand Old Design) that for the sake of poetry I will call God. Some folks, disaffected with anthropomorphism, might call this something "Truth." Whatever you want to call It, you and God are creating this world for you through the chromatic scales of constructive and/or destructive cooperation. I hope you are able to embrace this world and if need be transcend it, through whatever devices you and God see fit to create.

May all your cooperations be constructive ones!

DISCLAIMER: the use of the term God in this post refers only to the context stated, and is not an endorsement of any corporate-sponsored deity® or persuasion of religious faith or affiliation. Any similarity to actual persons, a priori assumptions, or past/present/future institutions is purely unintentional and coincidental.

NOTE: Religion is the pus swelling in the boil of society on the backside of Man, IMHO.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
...And we can test to a limited degree if we exist within some matrix. We could submit a few test change requests and see if the matrix programmatically responds accordingly.

For example, "Holodeck, reduce the human infestation on Earth by 89% before their year of 2012 rolls around, in order to save the planet." (sounds like a pretty good unselfish righteous change request to me . . which might be a requirement to make it so ~ if a collective matrix consensus is necessary)

Okay, now all we have to do is wait and see if it works.

The only way you can actually make that request unselfish and righteous, in my opinion, is if you yourself, and your family, are offering to be part of the reduction, and not part of the survivors....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squeeky the Ballet Rat
reply to post by XHIBIT

if i may ask, not to be rude, but what is an idigo child?

From skepdic.com...

Indigo child

The term "Indigo Child" comes from psychic and synesthete Nancy Ann Tappe, who classified people's personalities according to the hue of their auras.*

Usually each universal age is accompanied by a preponderance of people with that life color. For instance now most adults are either Blue or Violet, the two colors with the attributes most needed in this the Violet Age of transition. During the next age, the Indigo Age, Indigo colors will be the norm (Understanding Your Life Through Color 1982).

According to Tappe,

The Indigo phenomenon has been recognized as one of the most exciting changes in human nature ever documented in society. The Indigo label describes the energy pattern of human behavior which exists in over 95% of the children born in the last 10 years … This phenomena is happening globally and eventually the Indigos will replace all other colors. As small children, Indigo’s are easy to recognize by their unusually large, clear eyes. Extremely bright, precocious children with an amazing memory and a strong desire to live instinctively, these children of the next millennium are sensitive, gifted souls with an evolved consciousness who have come here to help change the vibrations of our lives and create one land, one globe and one species. They are our bridge to the future.*

According to Peggy Day and Susan Gale, the emergence of the Indigo children was foretold by Edgar Cayce long before Tappe's aura labeling.

The Indigo Children is a book by Lee Carroll, a channeler for an entity he calls Kryon, and his wife Jan Tober.

I hope that helps, but it is only fair to mention that Cathy O'Brien believes that "indigo children" is a label used to classify particularly powerful and choice victims for the New World Order/Illuminati mind-controlled sex slave industry.

Happy Easter, by the way!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squeeky the Ballet Rat
if i may ask, not to be rude, but what is an idigo child?

A wise guy, a smart ass, those kids that lip off and talk back all the time because they think they know better than the rest. (of course they do) They find regular humans annoying, yet they recognize and acknowledge their purpose in society, and thus they tolerate them, for the time being.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice
The only way you can actually make that request unselfish and righteous, in my opinion, is if you yourself, and your family, are offering to be part of the reduction, and not part of the survivors....

You know anyone on this planet that's not a sitting duck for a random asteroid strike at any given moment? Life's a crapshoot. Lets keep the dice rolling.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In all seriousness, it sounds like post traumatic stress disorder. Many undergo hallucinations while under duress of some sort. Look at all the stress you are going through and see if it could be a contributor.

To overcome stress we often turn to fantasy in order to deal with reality.

Sorry, this is a therapist speaking!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by salparadise
I've wondered about this my self but usually after ive taken a couple hits of acid or ate some magic mush rooms my advice stop using them there no good
No offense but I think you are still stuck in the 1970s( those drugs faded out after 70s...amateur acid came then...). Just because someone else sees or feels and thinks differently than you, doesn't mean it isn't real. I myself have seen a couple of things mentioned and I am sure I quit taking acid and shrooms ( don't forget 'tea' and Quaalude), when the '70s ended. There are many unexplained things happening on earth these days...I have seen plenty myself and I am sane whether or not anyone believes me or not. People should be more AWARE of their surroundings. "There's things goin' on that you don't know"! (Lynyrd Skynyrd song - from the 70s )

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

ok, tahts just destubingly creepy...i do have depresion, but i am not crying out...i felt and seen all these things before depression ever got its hold on me...thanks though.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

tahnk you. tahts cool. im gonna do some research on these things, tahnks!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jcavs88

you are very rude. the only losers out there are people like you. its people like you taht are mean to people for their beflies, you are of the kind of people taht mentaly kill others. i don not like you...you do not understand...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Squeeky the Ballet Rat

Don't let them get to ya Lezlie, what they don't understand, they label it 'crazy'. I think every person has it's own time to start really 'seeing' things . The things we all see are real. I always thought hallucinations just happen once or so. The things I see happen every time I go check to see if it is there still...every night, day. That is not hallucination. If you see the same thing over and over again, it's really there, in my book. I read about every person has an awakening at some point , and I think mine has begun slowly, and maybe yours also. We are just a stage ahead of these 'rude' people because it isn't their time yet. I'm trying to take mine slowly. I let it soak in, then I might allow more when I'm ready.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

My point EXACTLY !
The term Indigo does not apply strictly to the pasted version posted in this thread.
I can google the word genous and I guarantee it wouldnt have pictures of the people here that push their beliefs, thru internet media. quotes from a few misguided sources, or otherwise.

If she sees what she sees, and feels what she feels who the hell is anyone here to tell her she needs meds, or its some Post traumatic syndrome ?
As far as we all know shes as sane as anyone else.
Quit tryin to be so judgemental, and learn to listen to something you obviously are to deaf to hear.
I can respect basic skepticism, but deliberatly labeling someone is ridiculous and self serving.

Bottom line is lets hope you dont ever wake up and see something nobody else saw. 'Cause its no fun when the rabbits got the gun.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
First thing Lezlie, imagine if Neo had asked that question of the people who were still trapped in the matrix but unaware. Probably would get answers similar to these.
My two cents
You are in a matrix. Excellent anology. Now replace the bodies in their cases with consciousness' in a single 'no place' as space itself is a part of the matrix and will not exist when you get out.
Now replace the computer running the matrix program with a collective conciousnss.
Perhaps you should look into observer-created universes. We are each creating our own universe with the collective acting to make sure they match when we interact with each other.
You can spot the screw-ups and changes. Look for changes in reality. Like when a window suddenly turns into a wall. These things do happen. Keep your eyes open.
Understand the laws of physics to be no more than default settings. The rules can be bent and even broken. Again there is an abundance of proof of this.
Don't let those cotent with the simulation of life discourage you. Find the source code and enjoy yourself. The red pill is real.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join