It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Al Qaeda is in Iraq, Stealing 'Our' oil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Operation Iraqi Freedom Oil

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A great way to provoke a response like saying "our." When you emphasize our its like saying SEE! SEE! SEE! BUSH IS ADMITTING IT. When in the article it says that Al Qaeda can use oil to fund their terrorist operations.

Me: The President warned of the danger that al Qaeda could gain access to Iraq's oil resources. But I don't understand how a fragmented, clandestine, non-Iraqi terrorist organization could produce and sell Iraqi oil on the global market, especially when the majority of Iraqis have turned against al Qaeda. Could you describe a plausible scenario?

Dana: The purpose of what the President said is that al Qaeda should not be allowed to have safe haven in Iraq and take over --

Me: How can they take over Iraq's oil reserves?

Dana: Well, if we were to leave we would certainly ensue chaos and not be able to -- if we were to leave too soon, it would certainly be chaos and it would be terrible for not only the innocent Iraqis, but the entire region and, in fact, our own national security. That's what the President --

Me: So the Iraqis would let a foreign terrorist organization take over their oil?

Dana: You're missing the point, and I think that you should go back and read --

Me: No, I --

Dana: Yes, actually, I think you are missing the point. And I call on you because I see what you write about how you come here and you really want to have questions asked. And I'm calling on you and I'm providing it to you, but I suggest that you read the President's speech and read it in context, because that's -- what you're suggesting is not what the President said.

Me: That's what he said.

I love it when people assumed terrorists are stupid monkeys living in caves. I'll point out that stupid monkeys nearly sank a warship. How can terrorists take over the oil production? I'm sure they can figure that out how to use that resource.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
he does not say OUR oil, so please all the people saying that this is wat the war in iraq was all about stop getting exsited

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bush asked if he had prior knowledge of 9/11

Does this man look honest too you?

PS, google (youtube) have removed this vid from their server.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join