It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Underground base 15Miles northeast of Pittsburgh PA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauforesearcher

People have been arrested by Millitary Police in past on outskirts of the Deer Lakes Park secret Entrance and a large system of tunnels around the entire area.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by pauforesearcher]

Military Police do not have the power to "Arrest"

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disinfo Agent1966
Military Police do not have the power to "Arrest"

Fine, they can 'detain' you, the FBI arrests you.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i believe you. i know one exist in ellijay georgia. i've been trying to get people's attention to what i believe is happening in all rural communities across the US. www.abovetopsecret.com...

i too saw what i describe as a "gathering" of UFO. i also know the military is involved. if it was not a gathering of ufo's then it would have to be project blue beam

The project is apparently based in the high security complex of Area 51 in Nevada. The project has been tested numerous times in form of holographic images of Jesus Christ in remote areas. The "beam" can also be used to create images of UFOs, aliens and other creatures, perhaps explaining many of the UFO sightings throughout the 20th century.
en.wikipedia.org...

i believe there is one entrance to this underground infrastructure and the possibility of another at an RV camp outside Ellijay.

i believe these underground military infrastructures will be used to contain the locals.

most all major cities have perimeters around them and the inhabitants of that city can be contained but the rural communities cannot.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There are many WRM sites dotted around the US. WRM stands for War Readiness Materials. There are four in PA. Lockport and others. They contain munitions, aircraft parts, vehicles, rifles, pistos,gold bullion, canned milk, and tons of military rations, etc.
While I was in the military, it was my job to visit these sites and inventory weapons. I was responsible for 5 sites in PA and NY. There are many others.
They are not classified, they just restrict access.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah i live by pittsburgh and i read that it is a nike missile defense site, and some silos still remain from the cold war. Another place by pittsburgh is by Bridgeville, PA and my grandma's cousin used to work for a military camp that has been converted to a base, but local farmers said that the government paid them to install a silo on their property.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by asyzel

There is an old silo site here in Library, Pa that had underground nukes. It's about 20 minutes south of Downtown Pittsburgh. It's the Consol energy facility now. There are still some old buildings from WWII there and they also did much research and development there. Example: tank armor development.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Considering they have the nicest drivers, nicest people. Sorry, gonna have to take offense to that.

PA is a huge state. One weird town doesn't dictate society for the rest of the state.

Every state has their weird town.

PA has the most wild terrain out of any state. It is still 60% wilderness. Hard to believe between Pittsburgh, harrisburg and Philly.

So there is plenty of room for hidden agendas. Massive amounts of mines. It would be easy to set something up.

The reason I would say no is that most mines seem to be highly unstable. But I guess that is what engineers are for.

Actually, all the wilderness would be a good place to put a secret base. Didn't mean to rhyme this time.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello,
I live about 10 minutes from the Russelton/Deer Lakes Park area and am very interested in what the OP has to say. I have spent mostly my entire life in the woods surrounding Natrona Heights(Harrison Hills Park) and the Fawn/Russelton area. I am not a hunter...I am just amazed by the beauty here. Could you show me some evidence or at least point me in the direction?

Is there anybody else local who would be interested in searching?

I will agree that PA has its fair share of ignorant people....as you should know, the entire world is alike.

Drew

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SwiftFootedAchilles

precisely, Pittsburgh is ringed with old Nike sites...not everything is super secret underground facility. I work at Camp Deer Creek in the summer with a friend. We are both avid skywatchers and we have seen nothing...nothing.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

Yes,not everything is a secret underground facility. I am interested in the ones that are.

With the already known idea of government/military bases being underground and hidden you cannot deny the possibilitys. I believe there lies entire cities yet to be discovered.

The forests of western PA are FILLED with old coal mines as well....so in my exploration those will be avoided

Any info about this before mentioned Russelton spot?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join