It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasumussen: McCain Now Has a Double-Digit Lead ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Rasumussen: McCain Now Has a Double-Digit Lead ...

rasmussenreports.c om

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows John McCain’s lead growing against both potential Democratic opponents. McCain currently leads Barack Obama 49% to 42% and Hillary Clinton 51% to 41% margin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is seems that one of the Democrat's greatest fears - that the bitter infighting between Hillary and Obama would cost them support in the general election - is coming to pass. Potentially dis-enfranchising the Democrat voters in Florida and Michigan will also not help them by sending some of those voters and independents over to McCain - who IMO is simply the best Democrat left in the race. That's right, McCain has more in common politically with JFK than either Hillary or Obama - who seem to want to represent the far-left wing of their party.

rasmussenreports.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/20/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All three of them are pretty much horrible. Ron Paul was my choice, even though I had issues with him as well.

I am not going to bother to vote this time around.

I would say that I am sorry I voted for Bush, but Al Gore is just as much of a not job as Bush turned out to be, IMO.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
did mccain join this race late or something? I havnt heard anyone midslinging at him...........

it seems so obvious.... .......all I have heard, is all about a woman and a black man (oh and some guy that the news won't even acknowledge) ..then 10 months into the race a white man pops up during the woman and black mans infighting or whatever and rises to the top!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishI
did mccain join this race late or something? I havnt heard anyone midslinging at him...........

That's because he is a national hero AND because his politics are moderate - they are in the center and cross over into the dems area sometimes - there isn't a lot for the dems to focus on to slam.

Now if it had been Huckabee or Mit Romney .. there would have been a bigger difference in their political standings and more for the dems to slam.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wait till McCain chooses Lieberman as his VP!

Holy Cow, Hell hasn't frozen over yet, but I bet the devil is scraping his windshield...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatordone

I actually think that might be a good choice. McCain seems more democrat than Republican sometimes and Lieberman seems more Republican than democrat sometimes.

I wonder which one would turn out to be more liberal and which one more conservative?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
McCain Now Has a Double-Digit Lead ...How convenient! And this happened after his lame televised speech about...oh there is gonna be more wars...sorry about that- but there are. He came off like the stupid buzzard in the loony toon cartoons! Or when he sang Bomb Iran to the tune of the Beach Boys.

Now he gets to be the voice of the people!

Well, if the shoe fits....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is all because of "Operation Chaos" brought to us by Rush Limbaugh!

Republicans voting in Democrat primaries to "keep Hillary in it, so we can win it." All at the urging of Rush Limbaugh. Pure genius!

Too bad this is benefiting Juan McCain, but watching the Democrats implode is definately worth it!

To those of you who think this is a "dirty trick." Just consider it payback, because they Democrats did the same thing. How do you think the Republicans got stuck with Juan McCain?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Too bad it's only March, and not the last week in October, though.

A double digit lead in March is absolutely meaningless. Ask former President Dewey. Ooops, that's right, he didn't win.

With Obama in danger of imploding, Clinton is still very much in the race, unfortunately. One never knows what'll happen during the summer and early fall.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

And then Billary "implodes" with her Bosnia trip lies. Now the latest is that big dollar Billary supporters are threatening House Speaker Pelosi (Dem - CA) over her (correct IMO) stand that super delegates should not override the popular voters from the primaries - Billary's only real chance to win the nomination is if they do.

With up to 20% of the supporters of either democrat threatening to vote for McCain if the other democrat wins the nomination, it really couldn't get any better for McCain and the Republicans.

P.S. Weren't the democrats supposed to win the presidency "hands down" this election? Once again, defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

[edit on 3/26/2008 by centurion1211]

top topics

join