It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now what the heck is this, the cambuquira's ufo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
very strange looking object.

if its not a parachute or anything explainable, then perhaps its a drone.

I remember when I was investigating the "chad" or "C2C" drones that the Isaac report (however accurate that is) mentioned that when drones entered a radio frequency of some type from a terrestrial source, then the invisibility cloak malfunctions.

perhaps this is another type of drone, or human drone, that became visible for a brief moment.

just an idea anyway.

I really have no clue as to what it is...

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Skeptics View:

Typically logic far outweighs speculation and awe in these photos- camera lens artifacts, out of focus insects in view, lame reflection hoaxes- you name it.

This one is GOOD.

No weird pixels around the object- everything in the camera's view is sharply contrasting to the sky behind it. If this object appeared then disappeared in the same spot after a 30 second run- here's my take:

What I believe we're looking at is an open hatch on a hovering cloaked craft with an observer checking out the paragliding through an un-altered viewing medium- our atmosphere. A sealed, cloaked craft -I believe- doesn't have any 'windows' as we know it- most likely any viewing capability is electronic or video fed for the occupants of such a craft.

Don't YOU like to roll the window down once in a while to REALLY check something out?

Look at the picture again- it explains the bright light on the bottom right which is interior light shining from behind the silhouette of a 'grey' peering out the hatch. The large dark object above the hatch which looks like missile fins headed downward may be the 'door' or material of the craft which covers the hatch area below it. The disk/ball object on the very top is most likely another part of the craft which is visible due to the diminished cloaking ability in the area of the craft where the hatch is located, or merely another part of the hatch.

Maybe far-fetched, but given what I've read here over the past year and my own research- it actually seems quite normal for some reason.

Even aliens want to fly like a bird- why else would they need UFO's?!? I'd check it out too if I saw someone paragliding while driving down the road.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dhardeman

I like your theory

that is definitely one way to look at it!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dhardeman

lol, i took a few minutes to do an artist rendition of your theory so other people might be able to see what your seeing.
its a bad rendition, but a rendition none the less!
enjoy!

original:

rendition:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cool illustration, you have talent. Its good to see somoene actually spend time to get their point across in a creative fun way.

Im still waiting for this one to have a reasonable explanation... it's such a wierd shaped UFO with a unique story behind it. Any more ideas?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

ROFL- That is AWESOME- I love it! That pic is definitely going in my special collection. What a treat- thank you for that! I know that we all see what we want to see- but ya never know....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
lol your welcome!

just figured that would be a good way to show others what you were thinking!

I like your idea.
we don't know what the heck that thing is, so I'm gonna stick with your theory for now!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hello Sherpa
A star and a flag--- So far we have heard --

1-parchute gone wrong or haywire
2-interdimensional portals
3-drones [again]
4-failing cloaking device [get scotty]just kidding
5-cgi
6-photoshop
7-macine shop mixed mechanical stuff-

The object looks so real and unexplainable at the same time that it's going to take some time before anyone can figure this one [just look at whiterabbits thread] but anyway you have here a good mystery to unravel and if the part of the story which states that it disappears I would go for option #3 on the list and hope Kirk dosen't get on my case.
We've got a bunch of smart people here who knows.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by angelc01]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
mmk,
I promise this will be the last pic I make on the subject...
I just really like the idea of the invisible UFO hatch opening theory.
so, just to help put it in better perspective:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
fighter: yeah, i know what you're saying, i just don't see it. outside of the possible pilot chute at top, the rest of the photo makes no visual sense to me. that's all.

vance: what ranger bat did you get your combat jump with? we might have some mutual friends.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I still say its a drone,although the "uncloaked porthole "theroy is tempting,we need to do some more research and either debunk this or authenticate this!Lets all get to it!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Odd note: the UFO looks real but the parachutist looks Photoshopped in! The parachute's fine but his body has an outline.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
mmk,
I promise this will be the last pic I make on the subject...
I just really like the idea of the invisible UFO hatch opening theory.
so, just to help put it in better perspective:

Good observation, Odessy!! But if that UFO is cloaked, even partly, then how come that 'hatch' is visible? That's a major malfunction!!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

perhaps because they can only cloak the outside?
and what we are seeing is the inside?
truly, I have no idea lol...

but its a major malfunction that we can see it anyway!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just have to put my thoughts here..
Take a look at the 3rd, 4th and 6th picture on page 1

Now step back from your screen 5+ feet.
This is what I see on the bottom of the image:
A woman in a white shirtwearing blue jeans.
Black shoulder length hair (curly?)
knoted scarf (sweater?) to her waist.
Arms crossed or brests.
The shadows look right to me. Maybe some type of reflection?

For the rest of the image my jury is still out.
Thanks for the thread

[edit on 25-3-2008 by DenverMan]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just to add to the theories.

Person taking photo is also on (in?) a paraglider, it doesn't look to me like they are standing on the side of a small mountain.

Object is a weather balloon or one of those meteorlogical measuring platforms supported by a balloon (are they called skyhooks ?). We do have here a highly reflective surface of what appears to be a fabric type material and it's in the sky, screams balloon to me.

Balloon has deflated and is tumbling, material above it is what was suspended from the balloon. Witness simply mistaken that the object is stationary, may have stayed in the same place relative to their movement and field of vision but was then simply lost, due to glare or movement.

As I say, just a theory.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The part of the thing that looks like a sea sponge with the vent holes looks like this thing on Mars? Similar shapes?????

mars sponge

Actually the holes in the rocks remind me of the way water wears down slate in a river.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OK, here is an odd theory, but much more rational than some here.

I see a bird.

Look at the dark area, it has a V towards the top. This is the birds tail, the body is dark, with light on the bottom side. So we are looking direcly at the birds butt. The wings are closed in mid flap, I have seen birds do this. I can't recall the type, but one bird native in my area will flap 3-4 times then fold the wings back and drop for a second or 2.

The "antenna" is all one object, a branch with a brown/gold leaf on it. The bird is carrying it away.

So, I see a bird butt, complete with tail, heading away from the picture taker, with a branch in it's mouth. It is also closer to the picture taker, than the paraglider.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowMore
OK, here is an odd theory, but much more rational than some here.

Hey! It's bugging me I want to know what it is. You know if you throw enough "guano" some of it will stick.

I see a bird.

Look at the dark area, it has a V towards the top. This is the birds tail, the body is dark, with light on the bottom side. So we are looking direcly at the birds butt. The wings are closed in mid flap, I have seen birds do this. I can't recall the type, but one bird native in my area will flap 3-4 times then fold the wings back and drop for a second or 2.

The "antenna" is all one object, a branch with a brown/gold leaf on it. The bird is carrying it away.

So, I see a bird butt, complete with tail, heading away from the picture taker, with a branch in it's mouth. It is also closer to the picture taker, than the paraglider.

OK, I can sort of see a bird as you describe it I think. The head seems too big and the body too small. I wish there was another picture.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No, I don't see a head at all. We are looking directly at the back of the bird with its head obscured by the body. It would be flying away from us, so we are looking directly at it's butt, with the tail upturned, and wings closed, so all we see is the body.

Let me see if I can find a picture of a similar bird for comparison.

OK, here is the best photo I could find that illistrates my point.

Anow pretend to move left, an up slighly so you are looking down the barrel of the pooper shooter. Then fold the wings back, to the body so they blend in. The head is obscured by the body, and you can see the stick with the leaf sticking out from both sides.

Notice the V shaped tail, just like the dark part in the UFO image.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by KnowMore]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join