It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now what the heck is this, the cambuquira's ufo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I changed my mind about what i saw. Of course I am just saying the parts look like familiar objects, not they are actually those things.

The thing I circled in yellow looks like a sea sponge with 3 visible openings and I hypothesize that there is another opening on the side we cant see. There is one opening in the center of the object with 3 vent holes equally spaced around it. Trilateral orientation? Weird picture.

Maybe he threw a package to the ground as he was flying.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

There is a thread about those that you might want to take a look at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well this is a real puzzler.

I've stared at this thing for some time now and it just won't coalesce into anything remotely familiar.

It looks like it's jumbled together out of spare parts, I think stikkinikki's horse head explanation comes closest to how I feel.

Weird, just weird.

Thanks sherpa, Flagged and Starred!

Now to go scratch my head and stare some more...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nice picture of "the thing" before it vanished.
Too bad it wasn't filmed so you could see it disappear.
I'm mostly looking at the straight line going through the object,seems like some random stuff tied together on a pole.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks kind like this maybe?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Maybe they dressed it up?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

What's that photo from? Looks photoshopped but if not that's an incredible UFO pic...

As to the threads UFO pic, pretty amazing. I don't think it's a hoax, or photoshopped... I think it's just another UFO pic which was handed in and the photographer wants to clean their hands of it.

I really liked the suggestion that the yellow orb is a portal. It's the only object that looks non-physical and very different from the rest of the object. But still, no way to tell what this really was.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

Originally posted by jkrog08

What's that photo from? Looks photoshopped but if not that's an incredible UFO pic...

That's one of the "drone" pics, the general consensus is it's a CGI composite.

Search ATS for "drone" and you'll have hours of threads to read.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
reply to post by thesaint

"jumper literally deploying their chute".
That is exactly what it is, that is why I was a picking at you.
Just a teasing.

Vance

Hey Vance, I thought you were no worries my friend

Still stand my belief this is a jumper without a doubt

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretGoldfish
i was a para too.

i don't see a chute here. nor a discernible jumper.

also, it's hard to judge the altitude, but from this view it also looks lower than where i'd expect someone to normally deploy.

i'd like to know where the person taking the photo was at. are they in the air or on some elevated ground?

anyway, just my .02

odd picture.

SG we had not said we believe it to be a main chute but instead a pilot chute which being a para yourself you would be able to distinguish which part of this picture looks just like that. Also you mention the height of deployment. To me that looks like a fairly decent height to pull bearing in mind this is probably a civvi jumper. I have deployed a lot lower myself

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I can tell you I have done some analysis of the image and the object is definitely in the image, it has not been added.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Now, to expand on stikkinikki's post where he/she mentioned the 'horse head', it gave me a thought, and here is what I did.
I rotated the picture with The GIMP.

Could it even be an allusion to Cortez?
Or a Cortez like invasion and we will think they are gods?

Just trying to come up with anything to help explain this!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

When you say "Roman type shield" what are you talking about? The shields use by the ancient Roman soldiers?

And why should this be an allusion to Cortez? What does Cortez have to do with paragliding?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL @ ArMaP and Cortez parasailing.
Maybe it's one of the horse-sea-sponges of the apocylpse?

New hypothesis:
Maybe somehow a person IS in the bottom of the object wrapped up in fabric from a chute? Or a hang-glider suffering a massive malfinction.
The horse head is his harness, the straight line is the frame of the hanglider, the seasponge is a sweater that fell off of the pilot surrounded in the fabric from the wing.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

To be fair, he did concede that he was trying to come up with literally "anything" to explain the image in this photograph.

Although, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure why he didn't propose a slightly more plausible theory. Like... maybe it's a hot dog in a helmet?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why should it have anything to do with hang gliding?
I never said it should, I merely stated that to me it looks like it could be a sign in the sky, alluding to a Cortez like invasion.

The Mayans thought Cortez was a returning god, now what if this could possibly be a warning to South Americans, or to anybody in the world as it relates to the Mayans and South America.
That what you think may be a god or gods, may just be self deception? And to not be fooled like they were?

Makes me think of that crop circle alien with that binary message:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

www.cropcircleresearch.com...
Everything I write here is just me tossing my thoughts out there, it don't have to make sense, make of it as you will.
Thank you.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A parachuter deploying his chute seems plausable. The argument that it is unsafe in close proximity to a paraglider doesn't neccessarily mean that it's not exactly that. People do unsafe things often and it might have even been the reason the photographer took that particular picture.

I also can't help but think bug..close to the lense and out of focus giving it an other-worldly appearance...two folded wings, a couple of segments, possible insect leg jutting out, but I am far from sure.

Is there corroboration or other sources as to what the actual witness (the prominent wife) saw besides that one website? If she or the husband went widely public with what they saw ..not just photographed..and we aren't just taking this websites word for it then I would tend to give the photgraph more credibility in the context of UFO.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is a truly amazin picture,and likely authentic,but keep in mind this..........

Hakims Razor-The simpilest explanation is ussualy the right one.

My point-Is it a UFO or a series of odd events surrounding a parasailers shute malfunctoning?

Also those drone pics have never been "officially"debunked,yes I agree with many here on ATS that when things appear to good to be true they ussualy are,but it also seems that whenever a really good pic of UFO or alien comes along,we tend to do everything to believe its "CGI" or photoshopped.I think we sometimes give to much for granted to these amature CGI artists.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hakims Razor-The simpilest explanation is ussualy the right one.

Yes I know what you are saying.

However I prefer Occam's or sometimes Ockham's razor I know that Hakim's razor is also used but isn't it strange we have these 3 names for the same expression.

Whose razor is it is what I want to know.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Heh so are we now going to be guessing what it is?

It looks metallic and round to me, and you can see a spotlight from the Sun reflecting so it can't be a parachuter, people do not reflect light like this unless they are wearing some metallic outfit (Iron Man?).

It appears that both the object and the Sheriff are in the same vertical plane (equidistant from the camera/observer) thus it could not be a bug near the lens of the camera.

Perhaps the photo caught a piece of transformation stage of the Infinite Improbability Drive from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. At one moment the spaceship looks like a flowerpot and the next it will be a spaceship, but we haven't got the right frame for the spaceship, just the flowerpot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join