It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Slams Barack: Obama is a MacDaddy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This guy is going to have a heart attack.

The honorable James David Manning, PHD really slams Obama.
Full Article here

Regarding the first time he became aware of Barack:

"He put his name on two big 54 D's." "Obama. That's where you first saw his name. That's the first place I say it on two great big old T!%$"

How does a pastor become an expert on bra sizes?

Reverend James David Manning has been a pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church since 1981.
In the below video Rev. Manning calls Osama Hussein Obama a, "mac-daddy".

Rev. Manning says that Obama, "He pimps white women and black women. Obama is a long-legged mac-daddy"

Now we'll find out how compassionate and flexible all the Liberal and Progressive Obama supporting bloggers are, for so very many of them said the reason Rev. Jeremiah Wright upset so many white people with his sermons is that he was "loud" and "passionate" about what he preached. We'll find out just how tolerant these Liberal and Progressive bloggers are in their reactions to Rev. Manning.

"He was born trash”

“He’s a mac-daddy"

And the comments continue, he then slams Blacks in general.

Manning says black men who trash Bill Clinton are “less than a maggot.”

"You spineless you-know-what, you don't have enough sense to pull piss out of a boot and you're talking about Obama as your president."

"There must be something deficient about your intellectual strength, ..two years from now, Mexican's are going to be running your life and wrting your pay check"

How does Obama expect to unite a country when he is beginning to divide his own people?

Link
Link 2

Sorry, wrong forum

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why are you posting this in "Science and Technology"? Shouldn't it be put in the "Baseless Political Trolling" forum?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Yeah I didn't realize it till afterwards.
Sorry, my bad, but he is a PHD

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by dave420

Yeah I didn't realize it till afterwards.
Sorry, my bad, but he does have a PHD

I have a Ph.D. too, and I'm for Obama. Is that the only criterion you have for posting an opinion? There are lots of mean-spirited, loud-mouthed, sleazy people who don't like Obama, and some who do. So what?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Take it easy pal, the PHD remark was made only because this thread was originally posted in the Science forum.

Get it?
PHD, Science, PHD, never mind.

top topics

join