It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

:: The Truth of Light ::

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Toltec,

" Pretending the article is about our first discussion, in this thread. Which by the way, you are wrong about it not relating to world peace."

Pretending? Reread my post's, begining to end. I have been trying to discuss one topic, and one topic only. World peace and human nature. Everytime You brought up the gia thing, I asked you tomakeyour point on how it applie's, which you have NOT done to a satisfactory level. Then your posting some crap about the russian's... And there finding's on psychic power's, and I have tried telling you this also doeasn't apply to what I was talking about. You claim it does, How so? I've already asked this... You haven't answered it. Your getting cornered and trapped. Made out as a fool like 'truth', and because of this, you are avoiding what I'm asking and claiming I am playing nasty game's with you. All I ask for is you to back your claim's up from arefutable scientific source, as Ican't find one damn shred of proof on the internet that goes along with your crap. I have been trying to stay on the topic of world peace and human nature. You have not.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesG
Bandit,

Fine.

Explain the physic's behind this idea, and why scientist's think it is possible. What physical law's dictate that the human thought process has that kind of an effect on the world?

Do a search on the wave/particle duality and why the observer affects the experiment.
Then the wave collapse function in. Both are quantum physics.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 03:48 PM
link   
James your Halarious

read the other links I posted

Also James your lying about asking question alternative to the topic. You know James you have been acting this way towards me ever scince my first Christian Identity post. What wrongs James am I hitting to close to home??

James Grow up

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Toltec,

Your a waste of breath.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Toltec,

"You know James you have been acting this way towards me ever scince my first Christian Identity post."

Please quote when this happened. The very begining. You have been here longer than me. So...If your identity post was before my time, then I don't see how this is so. If it was, I'd like to take a look at the post that you think started it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Toltec,

What exactley am I supposed to look for in that link?

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by JamesG]

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Bandit,

I read that link, and also found another....

www.totse.com...

Maybe there is something to this...

I'll give the energy ball thing a shot. What would you suggest I start off with? What would be easiest for someone?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Something you're not emotionally attached to, like a $1 dollar bill or a silver dollar, or a picture of mount everest... Anything that you'll forget about as soon as you do the exercise and that you won't constantly be thinking about.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:07 AM
link   
P.s: JamesG,

How did you find that???

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Bandit,

Found it by using magic!!

I searched for fringe science on google. I just happened to click a link, and that was there

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanx JamesG,

This one I see as just an opinion, though it's very interesting...

members.aol.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So James,

After reading that last link you posted...

In Neo's right hand, MORPHEUS
drops a red pill.

MORPHEUS
This is your last chance. After this, there is no going back.

In his left, a blue pill.

MORPHEUS
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

The pills in his open hands are reflected in the glasses.

MORPHEUS
You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Will you take the blue pill or the red pill???

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bandit,

From what I'm learning, how science say's it's possible, without really saying it is....

I'll try the red pill.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My only problem with this is why the newsmedia isn't interested in stuff like this.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Bandit,

Well...What if everyone knew that they were the true ruler's of there own fate? What if everyone had access to this knowledge and what it mean's? Or how important it is... I think the government only let's certain information about it out, the more important thing's they keep for themselve's. They control the media...

Now, the hard part is... What's the BEST way to use this information, how to control the 'magic' or use it.... What's it's limit's, what exactley can we do with it, and how...

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Bandit,

www.geocities.com...

www.totse.com...

This is more stuff I found. Nothing great though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join