learn more

:: The Truth of Light ::

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Acknowledgments

I am grateful to all my friends and colleagues in Russia and the United States who have supported me in my quest. In particular, I deeply appreciate the assistance of Charlotte Berney, Dr. Yuri S. Dolin, Dr. Ruth-Inge Heinze, Dr. Edwin C. May, and Dr. Marilyn Schlitz.
Notes
1. A version of this paper was presented at the 10th International Conference on the Study of Shamanism and Alternate Modes of Healing, San Rafael, CA, September 5, 1993.

2. Personal communication from Ivan Sokolov, St. Petersburg, April 1993.

References
Basilov, Vladimir N. Izbranniki Dukhov [The Chosen of the Spirits]. Moscow: Politizdat, 1984 (in Russian).

Black, Judith, & Black, Barry A. Living in Joy, Love, and Awareness ... All Are One. Wimberley, TX: Rock of Ages Learning Foundation, 1992.

Braud, William G., & Schlitz, Marylin J. "Consciousness interaction with remote biological systems: Anomalous intentionally effects," Subtle Energies, 2(1), 1991:1-46.

Chernoschekov, Konstantin A., & Lepekhin, Alexei V. "Identical character of effects of geomagnetic perturbations and human operators on variability of enterobacteria," Sverkhslabyye Vzaimodeistviia v Tekhnike, Prirode i Obshchestve [Ultraweak Interactions in Technology, Nature, and Society], Abstracts of papers. Moscow: A.S. Popov Scientific and Technological Society of Radio Engineering, Electronics, and Communications, 1993, pp. 22-24 (in Russian).

Czaplicka, M.A. Aboriginal Siberia. Oxford, England: Claredon Press, 1914.

Dolin, Yuri S., Davydov, Vladimir A., Morozova, Elvira V., & Shumov, Dmitry Ye. "Studies of a remote mental effect on plants with electrophysiological recording," Proceedings of the 36th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Toronto, Canada, August 1993, pp. 41-56.

Dolin, Yuri S., Dymov, Victor I., & Khatchenkov, Nikolai N. "Preliminary study of a human operator's remote effect on the psychophysiological state of another individual with EEG recording," Proceedings of the 36th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Toronto, Canada, August 1993, pp. 24-40.

Dubrov, Alexander P., & Pushkin, Veniamin N. Parapsychology and Contemporary Science. New York: Consultants Bureau, 1982.

Dulnev, Gennady N. "A methodological approach to the study of energy-informational interactions between humans and living/non-living systems," Sbornik Rabot Assotsiatsii Prikladnoy Parapsikhologii [Collection of Papers of the Association for Applied Parapsychology]. Leningrad: Center for Information on Science and Technology, 1990, pp. 2-8 (in Russian).

Eliade, Mircea. Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1972.

Fomin, Yuri. Realnost' Neveroyatnogo [The Reality of the Incredible]. Sverdlovsk: Interbuk, TPO Start, 1991a (in Russian).

Fomin, Yuri. The reality of the incredible. Sputnik (Moscow), No. 2(February 1991b):151-156.

Hallowell, Irving A. The Role of Conjuring in Saulteaux Society. Publications of the Philadelphia Anthropological Society, Vol. II. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1942.

Hultkrantz, Ake. "Ecological and phenomenological aspects of shamanism," Shamanism in Siberia, eds. V. Dioszegi and M. Hoppal. Budapest, Humgary: Akademiai Kiado, 1978, pp. 27-58.

Kartsev, V. I. "Lethal gamma-irradiation and bioenergy therapy," Parapsikhologiya i Psikhofizika [Parapsychology and Psychophysics], No. 1(9), 1993:44-48 (in Russian).

Kaznacheyev, Vlail P., & Mikhailova, Ludmila P. Bioinfor-matsionnaya Funktsiya Yestestvennykh Electromagnitnykh Poley [Bioinformational Function of Natural Electromagnetic Fields]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1985 (in Russian).

Kaznacheyev, Vlail P., & Mikhailova, Ludmila P. Sverkhslabyye Izlucheniya v Mezhkletochnykh Vzaimodeystviyakh [Ultraweak Radiations in Intercellular Interactions]. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).

Kaznacheyev, V.P., Mikhailova, L.P., & Vladimirsky, I.B. "Distant informational processes in biosystems," Doklady Vsesoyuznoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy shkoly-seminara [Papers of the All Union School-Seminar). Tomsk, 1990, pp. 80-92 (in Russian).

Kaznacheyev, Vlail P., & Trofimov, Alexander V. Cosmic Conscious-ness in Humanity. Tomsk: Author, 1992.

Kirkin, A.F. "Non-chemical distant interactions between the cells in a culture," Biofizika [Biophysics], 26(5), 1981:839-843 (in Russian).

Kobzarev, Yuri. "Testing ESP in the USSR," Psi Research, 3(3/4), (September/December 1984):92 98.

Kogan, Ippolit M. Applied Information Theory. New York: Gordon & Breach, 1988.

Makeyev, V.B., Volvovskaya, L.C., & Rebezova, I.Ya. "Informational role of electromagnetic fields in the extremely low frequency range," Fiziko-Matematicheskiye i Biologicheskiye problemy Deistviya EMP i Ionizatsii Vozdukha [Physico-Mathematical and Biological Problems of the Effect of EMF and Air Ionization]. Moscow: Nauka, 1975, pp. 319-320 (in Russian).

May, Edwin C. "AC technical trials: Inspiration for the target entropy concept," Proceedings of the 38th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Durham, NC, August 1995, pp. 193-211.

May, Edwin C., and Vilenskaya, Larissa. "Some aspects of para-psychological research in the former Soviet Union," Subtle Energies, 3(1994):45-67.

May, Edwin C., & Vilenskaya, Larissa. "Some aspects of para-psychological research in the former Soviet Union," Proceedings of the 36th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Toronto, Canada, August 1993, pp. 57-74.

Mikhailova, L., Merenkova, A., & Feldman, P. "Distant inter-actions," Anomaliya [Anomaly], April 1991, pp. 3 5 (in Russian).

Mills, Antonia C. The Beaver Indian Prophet Dance and Related Movements among North American Indians. Unpublished Ph.D. Dessertation, Harvard University, Department of Anthropology, 1982.

Molchanov, A.A. "Effect of electromagnetic intercellular inter-actions on the intensity of protein extrusion by mammary tissue cultures," Vestnik LGU [Herald of Leningrad State University], No. 3, 1985:70-74 (in Russian).

Morozova, E.V., Dolin, Yu.S., and Suponitsky, V.Ye. "An increase in frequency of anomalies in plants due to human distant influence," Sverkhslabyye Vzaimodeistviia v Tekhnike, Prirode i Obshchestve [Ultraweak Interactions in Technology, Nature, and Society], Abstracts of papers. Moscow: A.S. Popov Scientific and Techno-logical Society of Radio Engineering, Electronics, and Communica-tions, 1993, pp. 21-22 (in Russian).

Morozova, E.V., Polikarpov, V.S., Suponitsky, V.Ye., & Ilyina, A.P. "On the possibility of transmission of information from humans to plants," Mezhregionalnaya Nauchnaya Konferentsiya: Problemy Biopolya [Inter-Regional Scientific Conference: Problems of the Biofield], ed. Ippolit M. Kogan, May 1991. Rostov-Yaroslavsky: A.S. Popov Society, 1991, pp. 7-8 (in Russian).

Mostovnikov, V.A., & Khokhlov, I.V. Vzaimodeistviye Kletok Chelo-veka s Pomoschyu Elektromagnitnykh Voln Opticheskogo Diapazona [Intercation between Human Cells by means of Electromagnetic Waves in the Visible Range of the Spectrum], Preprint No. 128. Minsk: Institute of Physics of the Byelorussian Academy of Sciences, 1977 (in Russian).

Perov, Vitaly P. "Formulating research of the presence of distant communications between sensorialy isolated biological systems," Elektromagnitnyye Polya v Biosfere [Electromagnetic Fields in the Biosphere], Vol. 1, ed. N.V. Krasnogorskaya. Moscow: Nauka, 1984, pp. 362-372 (in Russian).

Puthoff, Harod E., Targ, Russell, & May, Edwin C. "Experimental psi research: implication for physics," The Role of Consciousness in the Physical World, ed. Robert G. Jahn. Boulder, CO: Westview, 1981, pp. 37-86.

Rein, Glen, & McCraty, Rollin. "Local and non-local effects of coherent heart frequencies on conformational changes of DNA," Proceedings of the 19th Annual Conference of U.S. Psychotronic Association, Milwaukee, WI, July 13-18, 1993, pp. 278-283.

Sanayev, N.F., & Zorina, M.A. "Variability of gamma-radiated plants in mixed crops," Aktualnyye Voprosy Meditsinskoy Magnitobiologii [Actual Questions of Medical Magnetobiology]. Saransk, 1977, p. 80 (in Russian).

Sochevanov, Nikolai N. "Some peculiarities of biophysical fields of plants and humans," Voprosy Psikhogigieny, Psikhofiziologii, Sotsiologii Truda v Ugolnoy Promyshlennosti i Psikhoenergetiki [Questions of Psychohygiene, Psychophysiology, Sociology of Labor in the Coal Industry, and Psychoenergetics]. Moscow: Scientific and Technological Mining Society, 1980, pp. 389-419 (in Russian).

Stefanov, S.B. "Knowledge about the unexplained," Parapsikhologiya v SSSR [Parapsychology in the USSR], No. 2(4), 1992:25 29 (in Russian).

Tkachuk, Ye., Morgun, V., Guralchuk, Zh., Kuzmenko, L., Stetsenko, V., Zhivlyuk, Yu., & Dolin, Yu. "Changes of phosphoric metabolism enzyme activity affected by biofield," Abstracts of papers presented at the conference Dusha i Nauka [Science and Soul], Yalta, Crimea, Oct 2-7, 1992. Simferopol, 1992, pp. 22-23.

Tyagotin, Yuri V., & Bondarenko, Yevgeny G. "A study of peculiar-ities of growth of hybrid cells after they are affected by 'bio-field' of a human operator," Mezhregionalnaya Nauchnaya Konfe-rentsiya: Problemy Biopolya [Inter-Regional Scientific Conference: Problems of the Biofield], ed. Ippolit M. Kogan. Rostov-Yaroslavsky: A.S. Popov Society, May 1991, pp. 12 13 (in Russian).

Vilenskaya, Larissa. "Epilogue," The Mind Race: Understanding and Using Psychic Abilities, ed. Russell Targ & Keith Harary. New York: Ballantine, 1984, pp. 249-260.

Vilenskaya, Larissa, and Edwin C. May. "Anomalous mental phenomena research in Russia and the former Soviet Union: A follow up," Subtle Energies, 4(1995):231-250.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 01:53 AM
link   
First off, I agree with you truthdog. Secondly, JamesG, you say this can't happen in an idealistic world. Well, the Buddhists have been doing this for years and still do. So, we must live in an idealistic world then, right?

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
James,

Two questions,

I. Are babies born bad? (Bad apples)
II. Have you ever heard of the hundreth monkey principle?

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Toltec,

"A major factor in relation to mental illness is the environment in which a patient lives. You can take them out of the environment and treat them but eventually they have to return. Majorities of people who have trouble recovering from mental illnesses over a lifetime
Are in fact very poor."

This is one factor... The one I need you to talk to are the one's that are born with mental illness. The mentally challenged are not that way due to enviroment, so none of that applies to them... Adn there is next to nothing we can do to 'change' them....

"Wars are going to end James because of an issue related to how wars have been fought (Cant be any clearer though your going to have to figure it out for yourself)."

Again...War's will not end. Human's are territorial by nature. Now, unless some technology that take's this instinct away is forced upon us, we'll alway's remain a territorial creature.

"As far as Gia James, Truthdrug was more specific in his or her most recent post. What do you know about the collective unconscious? Remember the conversation we had about the weave?"

No...I don't recall the conversation. I also still don't understand how this applies to world peace and human nature....

"Rational people believe in God James, alternatively there are rational people who do not. Your lack of practical knowledge as to why believing in God can be accepted as valid is a factor in why you feel the way you do. That has nothing to do with me, my experiences are different."

There are some religous people who would refuse transfusion's and many other medical treament's in the name of thier god... Are these rational people? The belief of god, is nothing but a fantasy. Your believing in something that will never be proven until you die. Believing something exist's like that, IMHO, is not rational. It's the adult version of an imaginary friend...

"The following post is an example I have been exposed to in relation to the issue of Gia. Consider James that this government may actually have similar information."

Ok.... What does any of that have to do with the current discussion? Has nothing to do with peace, human nature, or even gia... Not to mention...It doesn't even show any actual proof of any of the event's discussed.

"Primarily the reasons I mention this is because I am of Indian Desent and have have never been to Russia."

I don't see why your desent of origin's, or places you haven't been, would be your primary reason's... That make's no sense... Unless your trying to go some where with this post...I see no point to it as it doesn't pertain to anything previously discussed... Put in the paranormal board...

Doomsday,

"First off, I agree with you truthdog. Secondly, JamesG, you say this can't happen in an idealistic world. Well, the Buddhists have been doing this for years and still do. So, we must live in an idealistic world then, right?"

Reread my post's... I agree it's possible in an idealistic world. A place we don't live in. And just because one group live's like that, doesn't make the whole world idealistic.

Bandit,

"I. Are babies born bad? (Bad apples)"

Actually. Yes, some are born with mental problem's. How it show's durring an infant's life is different than how it would show as and adollescent or as an adult throught this person's life....

"II. Have you ever heard of the hundreth monkey principle?"

No, I haven't. I'll look it up...

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is one factor... The one I need you to talk to are the one's that are born with mental illness. The mentally challenged are not that way due to environment, so none of that applies to them... And there is next to nothing we can do to 'change' them....

James you need to take in relation to mental health
Environment is always a factor. In regards to genetic disorders we are presently mapping the genetic code. Finding cures to such issues as mental retardationís is around the corner.

Again...War's will not end. Humans are territorial by nature. Now, unless some technology that take's this instinct away is forced upon us, we'll always remain a territorial creature.

That does not mean they can't be defeated or that they will not surrender and conform to that surrender. As far as history it happens all the time. People seek new definition of the word territory and go on with there lives.

No...I don't recall the conversation. I also still don't understand how this applies to world peace and human nature....

The first post covered that very well James suggests you re-read it.

There are some religous people who would refuse transfusion's and many other medical treament's in the name of thier god... Are these rational people? The belief of god, is nothing but a fantasy. You believe in something that will never be proven until you die. Believing something exist's like that, IMHO, is not rational. It's the adult version of an imaginary friend...

From the other perspective there are many suicides including the now famed Hale bop event. Faith in the existence of God or non-existence is not a criterion for presenting rational behavior. The only way you will know God does not exist is when you die James it works both ways. Unless of course a person is exposed to something which makes it clear and beyond any shadow of doubt, this in relation to Godís existence (but that is a personal experience).

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Toltec,

"James you need to take in relation to mental health
Environment is always a factor. In regards to genetic disorders we are presently mapping the genetic code. Finding cures to such issues as mental retardation’s is around the corner."

While we are mapping the genome, we still don't understand well over half the gene's function's. It will take time, turning on and off each gene to see there effect's. A problem arise's though, with the genetic's that control mental health... Who are we going to test the on/off state's of gene's we believe may cause this?

"That does not mean they can't be defeated or that they will not surrender and conform to that surrender. As far as history it happens all the time. People seek new definition of the word territory and go on with there lives."

Some may surrender, other's will revolt. And to quote you... "As far as history it happens all the time."

"From the other perspective there are many suicides including the now famed Hale bop event. Faith in the existence of God or non-existence is not a criterion for presenting rational behavior. The only way you will know God does not exist is when you die James it works both ways. Unless of course a person is exposed to something which makes it clear and beyond any shadow of doubt, this in relation to God’s existence (but that is a personal experience). "

It is also the personal experiance of a child, that thier imaginary friend's are real. What of false memories? Memorie's intentionally placed into someone's mind of thing's that never happened? To them, those event's are real... What of the experiment carried out on people subjected to EM wave's? They heard/saw thing's accorrdinlgy with thier belief's. Some heard the voice of god. Other's talked about alien abduction's. etc. ect...

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 03:46 PM
link   
James that does not change the fact that genetic disorders are treatable as I have said time is all it will take.

As far as the matter of revolution look at the history of this country after the Civil war. We have recources so everyone just went back to work. Itís all a matter of recources James. Everyone wants the lifestyle where the husband works while the wife only does so because she likes to. The children are in good schools and there are two good cars in the garage.

Of course James if we choose, as a culture not to work together the outcome will be very similar to that movie called "Soilent Green."

Like I said James it a matter of making the right choices, given the available options. In the case where the latter is made possible those who choose to fight will look like fools.

In relation to imaginary friends itís an interesting phenomenon present primarily in children, which have little or no contact with children of there own age. If anything, itís an implication that children crave contact with others.

In relation to the rest of you post please refer to your responses in relation to the post I made in regard to
Gia phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Toltec,

"James that does not change the fact that genetic disorders are treatable as I have said time is all it will take."

How are we to know that all genetic disorder's are treatable, when we've only begun to delve into the meaning's of the genetic sequence's? There just may be some thing's that cannot be change so easily as one might think.

"As far as the matter of revolution look at the history of this country after the Civil war. We have recources so everyone just went back to work. It’s all a matter of recources James. Everyone wants the lifestyle where the husband works while the wife only does so because she likes to. The children are in good schools and there are two good cars in the garage."

Localized event's doesn't alway's affect the entire world. Even when it come's down to war's. America's civil war had no large effect upon the world. Most localized war's have no affect upon america, unless it get's involved...

"Of course James if we choose, as a culture not to work together the outcome will be very similar to that movie called "Soilent Green.""

I personally would not compare life to fantasy. The choice is made individualy. The more individual's, the more choice's, the harder it become's to obtain one common goal, as more people WILL have there own opinion's and choice's.

"Like I said James it a matter of making the right choices, given the available options. In the case where the latter is made possible those who choose to fight will look like fools."

Or maybe, the one's who choose not to fight, will look like fool's when they are overthrown?

"In relation to imaginary friends it’s an interesting phenomenon present primarily in children, which have little or no contact with children of there own age. If anything, it’s an implication that children crave contact with others."

And yet, there are some who get plenty of attention, and still have imaginary friend's. Also, why not issue the EM wave thing I told you about?

"In relation to the rest of you post please refer to your responses in relation to the post I made in regard to
Gia phenomenon."

Unless your willing to state a point your trying to arrive to regarding world peace/human nature in regard's to a theory that the earth itself is a livving organism, I see no relevence of that issue to this discussion. If anything, I see it as a missleading tactic. If you know anything about the earth, you will know there are no ground's for belief in gia.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 04:12 AM
link   
James as far as the issue of genetics your going to need to understand allot more about what is possible in relation to dealing with an issue defined as a disorder.

Simply stated though if there is a predisposition for mental retardation is a particular family and that is a concern. Genetic mapping will identify the genes in question and in time find ways to resolve the issue. Of course in relation to the problem what is needed is recources.

As far as the issue of imaginary friends keeps in mind that it is not a matter, which can be a causative factor
In relation to violence. Children want attention and sometimes a licensed professional who can engage in close contact is the best thing (Internet conversation about the subject is not an example). As far as EM waves that does not fit into a theoretical construct. A licensed Physician will rule out most potential issues my opinion is that you start there.

Eventually (though we have time) the population will continue to grow and recources will be more limited, specifically doing nothing about the issue of recources will have a domino effect. And ultimately make it impossible for mankind to feed itself unless it engages in cannibalism (this being my point).

As far as choosing to fight in an environment where recources are abundant??? Stupid and ultimately crazy, if you can have all you need what are you fighting about???

My response in relation to the Gia is in keeping with the topic of not only this thread but as well the matter of Religion and Spiritualism in relation to the matter presented. Carl Jungís Collective Unconscious, the Indian concept of the weave as well as Bells theorem and String theory (might as well through in the Multiverse) are all factors in relation to the Gia, from the perspective of supporting the idea that positive thoughts are beneficial to bringing about world peace. James the problem I think you having is that you do not believe in religion and spiritualism and that my friend is your problems not mine. Perhaps you should find a place to post where others agree with you???

As far as Gia Philosophies and belief systems and an approach in which they can be considered a factor in relation to world peace read the first post and stop trying to change the topic!

Itís annoying as well as infantile

What are your thoughts?

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Amost forget see attached link in relation to topic

www.nonlocal.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Toltec,

"James as far as the issue of genetics your going to need to understand allot more about what is possible in relation to dealing with an issue defined as a disorder.

Simply stated though if there is a predisposition for mental retardation is a particular family and that is a concern. Genetic mapping will identify the genes in question and in time find ways to resolve the issue. Of course in relation to the problem what is needed is recources."

And you need to understand, that some form's of disorder's are genetic. You also need to understand, we've nearly finnished the genome mapping, and just started to understand the gentic code itself. You also need to understand, that some of these gene's control something as mundane as hair color. Gene's like these are going to need to be tested on someone in order to find out thier affect's. Resource's alone, won't solve genetic problem's, that take's year's, test's, and lot's of knowledge...

"As far as the issue of imaginary friends keeps in mind that it is not a matter, which can be a causative factor
In relation to violence. Children want attention and sometimes a licensed professional who can engage in close contact is the best thing (Internet conversation about the subject is not an example). As far as EM waves that does not fit into a theoretical construct. A licensed Physician will rule out most potential issues my opinion is that you start there."

Why must you speak of the one's with problem's? What of normal children, who live in good home's? My own daughter, she get's plenty attention from both me and my wife. There is no violence in the house. No drug's. I don't even drink alcohol. She is also a very smart girl for her age. Our doctor's, as well as book's have said she is an abopve average girl. But for some reason, she has three imaginary friends. Try telling her they are not real, and she'll argue with you that they are. Explain why?

"As far as choosing to fight in an environment where recources are abundant??? Stupid and ultimately crazy, if you can have all you need what are you fighting about???"

Territory. You seem to keep forgetting, that human's are territorial creature's. If you've ever owned more than one cat, you would know the problem's that come from territorial creature's.

"My response in relation to the Gia is in keeping with the topic of not only this thread but as well the matter of Religion and Spiritualism in relation to the matter presented. Carl Jung’s Collective Unconscious, the Indian concept of the weave as well as Bells theorem and String theory (might as well through in the Multiverse) are all factors in relation to the Gia, from the perspective of supporting the idea that positive thoughts are beneficial to bringing about world peace. James the problem I think you having is that you do not believe in religion and spiritualism and that my friend is your problems not mine. Perhaps you should find a place to post where others agree with you???

As far as Gia Philosophies and belief systems and an approach in which they can be considered a factor in relation to world peace read the first post and stop trying to change the topic! "

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but a theory of a living earth as one organism, and a wrong one for various obvious reason's, apples nothing to world peace, human nature, etc. etc... I'm not trying to change the topic either. What gave you that idea? All I'm asking, is if you have a point, say it. If your unwilling to make your point, then I have nothing to add to this topic, as in my opinion, a wrong theory applies nothing to the forementioned thing's.

"It’s annoying as well as infantile"

What part are you talking about? The whole discussion? The Gia part? I find it annoying, that people think it would be possible that world peace will happen. They don't seem to understand human nature as well as they like to think they do. They forget we are still animal's driven by animal instinct's. It is...Infantile to live within a fantasy, as such...

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"Actually. Yes, some are born with mental problem's. How it show's durring an infant's life is different than how it would show as and adollescent or as an adult throught this person's life...."

Mental problem's and being bad are two different things.

"No, I haven't. I'll look it up..."

HAve you done it as yet?

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"I have read that post before, about energy balls... It's a mental thing, not physical."

JamesG,

Read the page I referred to when posting that topic. I have used it succesfully to get money out of the blue.

And read this posting in that topic:
24-12-2002 at 10:10 PM

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Triad8888@aol.com

James how old is you little girl?

Tell me more about the imaginary friend and when she started insisting the friend was
Real?

Would suggest you Email me at above or contact me at AOL/ Triad8888 as some of these question can get
Personal. I promise to be a friend but cannot take the place of someone like me who is there in the city you live and has my type of background.
-------------------------------------------
Back to the topic....

James itís apparent that religion in general annoys you. And to be honest if you have never had the type of experiences which cause people to accept a faith.

Everything that is alive generates an EM field evidence of that is apparent at this site. Would suggest you look at the thread Bandit suggests. Also James would advise you take a look at come of the works of Carlos Castinaeda as is does relate. To my knowledge the Nagual Castineda was in contact with (Don Juan Mateus) also worked with Carl Jung and Albert Einstein.

The reason I know that is because I am related to him, he was my grandfather.

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Bandit,

"Mental problem's and being bad are two different things."

With mental problem's come's frustration. That lead's to negativity...

"HAve you done it as yet?"

No, not yet. I will when I get the chance....

"Read the page I referred to when posting that topic. I have used it succesfully to get money out of the blue.

24-12-2002 at 10:10 PM"

Links? I don't have the time to search for them...

Toltec,

"James how old is you little girl?"

She is four year's old. There is nothing wrong with her in any way. She has friend's. She get's plenty of attention. She eat's well. She isn't abused. But, she still has imaginary friend's. I know she'll grow out of it though sooner or later...

"Also James would advise you take a look at come of the works of Carlos Castinaeda as is does relate."

I did a quick search on google... I found alot of refrence's to magic related site's. Would you please explain how this relate's to world peace/human nature? I personally cannot think of any reason why it would relate.

I also stumbled across this quote...

"The term 'sorcery' is inadequate to express what sorcerers do, and so is the term 'shamanism.' The actions of sorcerers are exclusively in the realm of the abstract, the impersonal. Sorcerers struggle to reach a goal that has nothing to do with the quests of an average man. Sorcerers' aspirations are to reach infinity, and to be conscious of it.

Carlos Castaneda,
The Active Side Of Infinity"

Sorcery...whatever...applies how?

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"With mental problem's come's frustration. That lead's to negativity..."

Isn't always the case. Then everyone with mental problems would be violent and "bad".

"No, not yet. I will when I get the chance...."

o.k. I hope so...

"Read the page I referred to when posting that topic. I have used it succesfully to get money out of the blue.

24-12-2002 at 10:10 PM"

"Links? I don't have the time to search for them..."

Oh come on... The first link you can read in 3 minutes and the second one in 15 seconds...

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Bandit,

"Isn't always the case. Then everyone with mental problems would be violent and "bad". "

Did I say the people with mental problem's? Nope... The people who have to deal with it might get frustrated. I know I would, which is why I could never get a job in those particular field's.

"Oh come on... The first link you can read in 3 minutes and the second one in 15 seconds... "

What links? Please post them, and I'll read them. Right now, I don't have the time to go link hunting.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Did I say the people with mental problem's? Nope... The people who have to deal with it might get frustrated. I know I would, which is why I could never get a job in those particular field's."

It's still not any proof of babies being born bad. And not
everyone will go mad because of the frustrations.

"What links? Please post them, and I'll read them. Right now, I don't have the time to go link hunting."

JamesG, do I have to hold your hand???
It'll take you not even ten seconds to reach to those links because I clearly stated where they are...

This is what I said.

Link 1:"James, just go to the Paranormal forum (energy balls) and you'll see an example of the power of the mind.
"
Link 1:"Read the page I referred to when posting that topic. I have used it succesfully to get money out of the blue."

www.wisdomsdoor.com...

Link 2:"And read this posting in that topic:
24-12-2002 at 10:10 PM""

Originally posted by Protector
As far as "placing an image inside of the energy ball," goes, this is merely an exercise in exerting your faith and will upon the universe. Ok, so that sounds stupid, but if you really believe something is possible, you'll often find that it becomes a reality.

Let's say you have 'the hots' for this girl, but she has a boyfriend. You know that they have an 'ok' relationship, but you don't think they should be together. Now, you tell yourself over and over that they aren't right for each other, they'll get in a fight, and break up. This is a common practice among young people. Sure enough, a week later, you'll be walking by them as they are screaming at each other and seemingly breaking up. You're excited, but then you feel like you've lied to yourself and say, "well, surely they'll stay together or get back together." ... sure enough... they do! So in both instances, what you believed to be true WAS TRUE. No matter how stupid this seems, it really works. If believe something badly enough, it will occur within your reality. This can be good or bad... as seen above.

There is no real scientific basis behind this, but there have been people who have cataloged some of these strange events, such as people winning the lottery after they told everyone they had already won. Most people might say that this is impossible, but the ones who don't are the ones who use this to their advantage.

simple...

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bandit,

"It's still not any proof of babies being born bad. And not
everyone will go mad because of the frustrations."

Well, people BORN with mental disorder's aren't exactley good natured...

"JamesG, do I have to hold your hand???
It'll take you not even ten seconds to reach to those links because I clearly stated where they are..."

No hand holding needed. I just simply don't have the time to search what it is your talking about. I thank you for posting it. Yes, you did tell me where they are... but as I said... I didn't have the time to go look them up.

"http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc1/hrc1-08.shtml "

From what I read in that page...I could make five dollar's in two minute's. Why would I waste some time everyday, just to have to wait for it, whenever it happen's, if it ever does... Unless there is some scientific reason's behind this that prove's it true, I can think of a dozen reason's how the money or object's could be obtained....

"There is no real scientific basis behind this, but there have been people who have cataloged some of these strange events, such as people winning the lottery after they told everyone they had already won. Most people might say that this is impossible, but the ones who don't are the ones who use this to their advantage."

This doesn't mean that the event's that happen are happening soley because of this.

I have to honestley ask you, since you said it applie's to the current discussion...What make's you think it does? Does making thing's pop out of thin air have beneficial effect's for world peace? Does it change human nature? No...I didn't think so either....

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 05:37 PM
link   
James she (daughter) may be engaging in attention seeking behavior. That is to say she may have observed your reactions in relation to the issue of her imaginary friend and see it as a way to get more attention. At her age testing limits this way is very common. If is becomes an issue once she is 1st grade (6 years
Old) then there is reason for concern. At this point you might try varying your responses, short of playing along with the idea that the imaginary friend actually exist.

----------------------------------

One day, many years before the writing of these words she found a solution. Honour the world by honouring herself, became her clarion call. She would fulfil her curiosity, her insatiable thirst for learning and survive within this strange land. Her life would unfold a tapestry of difference. Spending time, first here, then there, moving on as she felt solidity forming around her. Thus she learned to live between things, her stability drawn from the very core of her being, no need, for her, the binding chains of meaning. No need, for her, cares and concerns about a future, a future created and unfolded by such concerns. She would do several things simultaneously thereby fulfilling the needs of the world and more importantly her own, the exploration of the richness of diversity. She became and is becoming skilled at this and with the unfolding of time will continue to live between the solid shapes that inhabit this world, dreaming as she always did of her home amidst the stars."

What would it be like to perceive our everyday reality from the perspective of the way quarks or subatomic particles interact with each other?

We say we are made of flesh, our senses perceive reality. But that flesh is made of cell, which is made of molecules, then atoms and then quarks. Knowing what we presently know about reality at the subatomic level of interaction the term abstraction is an understatement. From that standpoint objects which at this level of functioning present themselves as separate (solid object) cease to appear that way (entirely). This is an aspect of objective reality and the framework that makes possible what we are. Furthermore there are interactions between object created at the same time. Despite distance in relation to light years. There is a physical connectiveís which is inherently apparent.

As far as the Earth and we, itís most advanced occupants. At the levels of orientation I am presenting (states of matter) that interconnectedness is as well apparent.

James if at any time in your life you have observed a mystical event. Consider that there are aspects to us, which we do not readily perceive. And the reason it is possible is because of an inherent interconnectedness between everything and ourselves around us.

Our brains generate a magnetic field and as well does all matter. An electron orbiting its nucleus is what we often call solidity. Knowing that consider that from that perspective its is our concept of reality which is abstract.

The attached sites are a collection of information on the matter of Shamanism and Sorcery.

Toltec Sorcery

Tibetan Shamanism

FAQ

PS: James focussing on world peace is not a bad idea

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join