It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic Brain Implants, Mind Control and other Gov Conspiracys (fact or Fiction)?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just wonder after googling all over the net does anyone have any REAL info regarding mind control and implants. A lot of good stuff about it has dissapeared and never returned, theres just not that much credable information availible without it going off on one to NSA, CIA or whatever, I realise some people may belive its the cia after MK-Ultra but the real ones doing it are very very secret and I belive have never been mentioned yet.

So if anyone knows anything please let me know,,,THANX,,,

Kevin

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bumping this thread...

Okay, so this topic has piqued my interest at the moment. I read through all 9 pages of posts, as well as the links that sizzle and others posted throughout the thread. So...I'm trying to put together a visual and mechanical understanding of how this technology may have evolved. For example, think what a microchip used for mind control may have looked like back in the 70's, the 80's, the 90's and so on. What might the same thing look like today?

So far, I've found limited descriptions of how & where these alleged microchips are planted. One description said they were inserted through the nasal cavity and put into the frontal lobe. Another said they could be inserted through the soft upper palate of the mouth and into brain tissue. Yet another mentioned crystal chips at the base of the skull. There's been mention of implants in the ears. So....how do each of these "explanations" fit into the timeline and how can we use them to create an understand of how & where a microchip may be implanted with today's technology? Or, would it? Has science & technology moved beyond microchips and now uses cell-based "clusters" to do the same effect?

Someone mentioned that current implants do not show up on xrays. So how do we find them then? How can anyone know whether they've been implanted or not? Especially if the implants have the capability to wipe memories or install false memories.

I'd like to open up this thread for more discussion....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah how do you get someone to detect a implant, i would never have known I was orally implanted if i hadnt found a very small black wire that fell from a rotten tooth. Somesay the materials used do not show up on a mri or other scans. But I have seen some internet sites showing some peoples scans and you can see the implants.

Then who takes the implants out and how much. A very big amount of mind control is still secret, the people involved never speak out they have a tight unit, but theres implanted people (many dismiss the thought of being implanted) all over the world. Our intelligence agencys must know about this but I belive are powerless to do much about it and never mention it.

We T.Is could use all the good info we can get but I doubt it will be in the near future that we make any progress.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is a interesting link to mind weapons, whether its fact or not is your guess!!!

mindjustice.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Finally, someone who has done research and understands
what is going on in this world. If only people understood that we
have all already been "touched" by mind control in one way or another,
there would be a revolution by morning.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Research into mind control is very important but theres a lot of wrong information on the subject. A good book to read is Jim Keith's Mind Control World Control. Its very interesting but in the book it says he dosent think that mind control is used on many individuals which I find as suspicious.

Another book worth a look is called 1996, about a woman author who was targetted in 1996 and this is about her experiences, its the last book she ever wrote. The authors name is Gloria Naylor.

I belive the C.I.A heads know about mind control but for reasons (probabilly national security) say nothing. We need as much publicity as we can get on this issue and the numbers involved now warant mainstream journalism.

Heres the link to some billboards put up in Florida and L.A which a target financed.

www.flickr.com...@N05/

To get a non target interested and to get them to belive us is a big issue for us we need all the support we can get.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is something I just wrote for a targeted individual forum, This is something about my implanted mind control.

The first real downward thing I belive they like to do (the order of this may vary) is get you labelled as mentally ill, at first when you get v2k you dont usually know any other targets so you are ill prepared and end up telling your doctor who labelles you schizophrenic and puts you on meds, if you have bad luck you will end up on physcotropics which aids the perps over 100%. Serequel is one of them. But we are targets you shouldnt need meds anyway though I hear valium is good, but its addictive and your better off all meds anyway.

In my 33 years of targetting I thought Id had it all till the perps I had changed and about 30 more turned up and had control of my arms and legs and mouth. Also my vocal chords as they can talk for me. I stopped communicating with my perps which helps 100% you feel the programming take less of a hold the longer you go without communicating with them. And so called mind reading takes less of a hold. I have been commited to a mental health hospital and thrown in jail for 1 year as well. I have experienced perp hallucinations which are stronger than any hallucinagenic drug, I could write as full post just on the visuals alone. I have lost full control of my mind so that to put together a thought was impossible, I have been beaten black and blue with my own own fists with the perps punching me continuasly in the face, no joke as well as the mind assaults I get physically kicked to # and bitten by them, blood is regular from me. I lived in a false word were I belived the aliens had landed and wanted me to help them take over the world, this lasted for 1 year, the world I lived was totally fake, even people took on a alien shape. I even saw u.f.os all the time.

So now I think they could be done with me as theres not much they can do, things are getting better but theve nearly drove me to live on the streets, so always expext the unexpected from them as they have greater powers than you could ever think off. JUST NEVER EVER TALK TO THEM, dont call them names, dont say there going to hell because they can feel your disgust and they are just people, dont lay into them or you will regret it, they are in control, just ignore them.

O.K Thanx

Kevin

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This is my experience with the implanted micro-chip inside my mouth for the past 1 year. im 21 Years Old. I been implanted with a mind controlling micro-chip without me noticing it was inside my mouth. It been like 1 year that the micro chip is stuck inside the roof of my mouth were the soft palate is locate at. I recently got an x ray shown a white chip inside the top of my mouth it's look like a phone sim card . Hopefully someone re-read this open thread again having trouble removing it being controlled through a phone seems soo crazy. My psychiatrist think i'm schizophrenia for the past one year and a half i'm been through a lot worse situation then this never seen this happen to anyone. - Michael

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MICHAELCAM22

Michael,

Can you get a copy of the xray photo and post it?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on replies to my post above -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
CIAGypsy
Sorry for the late post i been goin constantly to the ER at San Gabriel CA 91776 saying there a metal chip instead the roof of my mouth . show up in the x ray but the doctors keep saying its fine there nothing in there.. but when i look at the x- ray CT scan it show a white metal chip or something on top of my mouth . Do you know if i should i go to the police station or another doctor to help me remove it . its hit my brain tissue it was inserted top of my mouth hard metal micro chip. look like a RFID Implantation MicroChip Medical Device. I been constantly going ER going for Ct Scan or saying abrasion on the top of my mouth and full x ray skull , jaw .etc. im planning to go to the police to file a complain im being harass through a phone that RFID illegal microchip.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to : CIAGYPSY
gimme me 10 min im post up my x -ray i got that San Gabriel Valley Emergency Room Ca 91776 .
Its on the top part i got the Ct scan it show up one white chip its doesnt look like a filing .
Idont know how to upload that x - ray .

edit on 23-8-2015 by MICHAELCAM22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

are you being remotely attacked or messed with?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
REPLY TO : sanitizedinfo

YES BEING REMOTELY CONTROL THROUGH A PHONE AND THERE VOICE FROM THEIR PHONE GOES TO THE RFID IMPLANTATION MICRO CHIP MEDICAL CHIP TO MY EAR DRUMS . BEING HARRASS THROUGH A PHONE FROM THAT MICRO- CHIP INSIDE THE TOP OF MY MOUTH . SOMEONE INSERTED ME THE TOP OF MY MOUTH PALATE .

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
in my experience i think the "phone" sounds/voices your hearing are one possible aspect of many that the "system" inside you can simulate. Ive gotten all types of sound effect/shaping attacks. my theory is that they use the skull and jaw to create the 3D surround sound and distance effects. i also think they use nano-fibers and nano flakes and use an unknown method to target with a maser beam. and possible magnetizing organs.

Get a "gauss meter" for your phone and go around the walls in your house. I cover high areas with charcoal mesh screen and use copper/silver wire winds on sinks, walls, floors, aplliances to draw the conductivity away from me and lessen the implact of the sound aspect (resonance reflectivity)??

i consider everything they try as a deception to make it boring as i can.

trust me they are just simulating the talking through a phone thing.

dont let them win. meaning that you will always be edified by them to believe its whatever your thinking of, blame noone, dont let them get you mad. they are trying to get you in trouble, mine tell me they will send me back to the hospital, they used to tell me to commit suicide by stop breathing. after 5 years im getting my mind back because i fought them in myself by trying safely different blocking methods and disconnection. there is an object or objects you can isolate by using scented wax on to guage a reaction while they talk.

edit on 23-8-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to : sanitizedinfo
'Well idk what your talking about but its technology it hit my brain tissue gum hard palate that control my brain and system through a phone like piece of my body part through a mobile phone square boxes just like a game on Android Market . When they speak through the phone it goes to the RFID MICROCHIP to my ear grums. There like approximately 8 or 16 box of your body piece . ex your ear , your mouth , your eyess. your whole system inside a phone just like a application looks like a medical device app. Technology these days can ruin lifes still need help with what it is .

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sizzle

Is all of it true, possibly. We know without argument mk ultra happened. The debates now days center around if it stopped, changed name, went further dark

There are many people who claim to be part of just about any conspiracy imaginable but it comes down to belief. The technology exists would be my guess, can't prove it to the point of satisfying true skeptics.

Some conspiracies are believable some aren't. I guess it comes down to who and what you believe. And do you believe the technology exists to accomplish what is being claimed.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MICHAELCAM22
reply to : sanitizedinfo
'Well idk what your talking about but its technology it hit my brain tissue gum hard palate that control my brain and system through a phone like piece of my body part through a mobile phone square boxes just like a game on Android Market . When they speak through the phone it goes to the RFID MICROCHIP to my ear grums. There like approximately 8 or 16 box of your body piece . ex your ear , your mouth , your eyess. your whole system inside a phone just like a application looks like a medical device app. Technology these days can ruin lifes still need help with what it is .

im saying that they are able to simulate the effect that is causing you to believe they use a phone or whatever you think is doing whatever to you. they do that to hide the true makeup of how they actually do it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Have you ever tried to disable them with neodymium magnets? No experience here just reading. Seems some people have had success doing this but it has to be a neodymium magnet. Not sure how true it is or anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to Reallyfolks

neodymium magnets? i haven't try it yet. you know where they sell it at i live in Los Angeles Ca 91776 .
any suggestion. i planning to go to the police station tmrw theying them im being harass of the RFID microchip.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join