It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Life of Plants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Anybody see M. Night Shyamalan's 'The happening' ? Scary stuff...plant intellegence, or at least the consequences thereof that he managed to ponder.....eeek...we better start giving them more love!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

There is a book called The Celestine Prophecy which details experiments where people direct Energy Thoughts towards certain plants and those plants flourish, and then there is a 'control' group of plants where different Energy Thoughts are projected towards the plants and those plants do not flourish. I'm pretty sure the author is James Redfield, or maybe James Readfield. It's basically a non-fiction book in the form of a fictional story.

Even water is Energy and is affected by emotions, or thoughts. Plants, animals, humans, vegetation, water; Everything is Energy, so everything is affected by thoughts. My .02cents worth.

Nikola Tesla was done a major injustice. He wanted to provide free Energy for everyone, but due to greed for money by others, and desire of exploitation by the dark forces, he was denied sharing his discoveries. Sorry, just looking at Energy from another perspective as well. All of these concepts and ideas are also on abovetopsecret.com

Research them and learn as much as you can and pass your knowledge and learnings on, to as many people as you can. Wake people up!!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by kiwitina948]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by kiwitina948]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Interesting connection that you had with your plant.
There quite some researchers that believe their experiments prove that plants can read your emotions.
Here is one, Marcel Vogel.

It was at this time that he read an article in Argosy magazine entitled “Do Plants Have Emotions?” about the work of polygraph expert Cleve Backster into the responsiveness of plants to human interaction.
Despite initial rejection of the concept of human-plant communication, he decided to explore these strange claims.

He was able to duplicate the Backster effect of using plants as transducers for bio-energetic fields that the human mind releases, demonstrating that plants respond to thought.
He used split leaf philodendrons connected to a Wheatstone Bridge that would compare a known resistance to an unknown resistance.
He learned that when he released his breath slowly there was virtually no response from the plant.
When he pulsed his breath through the nostrils, as he held a thought in mind, the plant would respond dramatically. It was also found that these fields, linked to the action of breath and thought, do not have a significant time domain to them.
The responsiveness of the plants to thought was also the same whether eight inches away, eight feet, or eight thousand miles! Based on the results of the experiments the inverse square law does not apply to thought.

www.vogelcrystals.net...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Green Music:

Over four days in late June 1976, while open to the public, six large plants in the center of the glass Plant Conservatory in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, produced an audible, live digital music score, based on bio-electric sensing of their responses to light, temperature, movement and other physio-environmental factors (using gold needle electrodes at the base of the stem and root). This was John Lifton’s interactive “Green Music” composition and installation.

Amid the ‘tropical garden’ stood a five foot high rack of audio and digital processing systems, including the just purchased, Altair 8800, which John was constantly (re)programming in Machine Language.

SOURCE

I could not find any of the "green music" online, it would be most interesting to hear.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Do fruit enjoy music? Japanese company plays Mozart to its bananas

NOW here's a story with a-peel: A Japanese fruit company has been playing Mozart to its ripening bananas, claiming it produces a sweeter product.

And that's not all - the paper says a wide variety of food and beverages in Japan have been enjoying exposure to classical music, including soy sauce, udon noodles, miso and even sake, the Japan Times said.

[url=http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/do-fruit-enjoy-music-japanese-company-plays-mozart-to-its-bananas/story-e6frflri-1225961371996]SOURCE[/u rl]

edit on 29-11-2010 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Epipactis

I love your poem! It's beautiful.
I was so upset that my fern died because it was so sad. I still miss that fern.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
reply to post by missvicky

Interesting connection that you had with your plant.
There quite some researchers that believe their experiments prove that plants can read your emotions.
Here is one, Marcel Vogel.

It was at this time that he read an article in Argosy magazine entitled “Do Plants Have Emotions?” about the work of polygraph expert Cleve Backster into the responsiveness of plants to human interaction.
Despite initial rejection of the concept of human-plant communication, he decided to explore these strange claims.

He was able to duplicate the Backster effect of using plants as transducers for bio-energetic fields that the human mind releases, demonstrating that plants respond to thought.
He used split leaf philodendrons connected to a Wheatstone Bridge that would compare a known resistance to an unknown resistance.
He learned that when he released his breath slowly there was virtually no response from the plant.
When he pulsed his breath through the nostrils, as he held a thought in mind, the plant would respond dramatically. It was also found that these fields, linked to the action of breath and thought, do not have a significant time domain to them.
The responsiveness of the plants to thought was also the same whether eight inches away, eight feet, or eight thousand miles! Based on the results of the experiments the inverse square law does not apply to thought.

www.vogelcrystals.net...

I thought it was strange as I experienced it my self. In the beginning I'm thinking this is wierd .... but REAL. So I just went with it. It's like alot of stuff here on ATS...ask me for proof? Can't do it. But it was a real relationship nevertheless. You know what you know. And it's been 10 years and I still miss that fern.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Cool thread thanks for link. SnF.

I think we overlook much in this world. Our own egos and arrogance? Or are we trained not to notice theses days?

I can't help but think we deny mother nature but she's always calling us.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

very cool subject op ty for your contribution
mother and father are very forgiving wifi one day we will have it all this belief i hold dear
edit on 17-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thenormalkidwantingtobesm

Originally posted by thenormalkidwantingtobesm
This is very interesting but how can one believe in this? I mean plants have the ability to feel pain and experience pleasure this is very arguable. I personably have not got a lot of knowledge about this but why has this not been widely publicised?

thats kinda an ironic statement to put on a conspiracy forum isnt it? lol just sayn

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This thread reminds me just how much we don't remember about the old ways. The things we have lost over the countless centuries. Building bigger and bigger cities, monsterous meachines, and lost our touch with nature.
To Think, we knew what was going on around us, there is a small revival learning about how to get in touch with nature.

My Question to all here on ATS is: How do we know that plants don't have councisness like we humans do?

My Answer is: We are young, we think we know something, but we are wrong most of the time, so I believe that they do and we don't know how to communicate like humans do because we are just too young.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join