It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Rock Moonvertising and Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
my first post and thread here on ATS, but i thought it may be interesting.

Rolling Rock (the beer company) is planning on doing some "Moonvertising" on the night of March 21st, 2008, which is this friday night. Now many people know about the mysterious 33 on the bottles, in my younger years most people mentioned this had to do with the repeal of prohibition in the year 1933, i just read on wikipedia that the company puts forth the idea that it was a mistake during the first bottle making days because the writer had mentioned there were 33 words in the slogan...whatever.
now fans of richard hoagland (i am only now reading Dark Mission, and only about 1/2 way thru) will know that 33 refers to the 33 degree Scottish Rite, a branch off of Freemasonry, and of course many members of this exclusive group were involved in the Apollo missions, including Aldrin.
So we have the Moon, focus of the Apollo Missions, and Rolling Rock, the first company planning to try advertising on the Moon, and 33, an mysterious number linked with the beer, and the Apollo Missions, and the 33 degree Scottish Rite, now I don't know what all this means, most likely nothing, but i thought it would be worth mentioning

rolling rock on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

moonvertising
moonvertising.com...

a hoagland site
www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
ok well it looks like someone else has already posted a much more detailed thread about this, complete with religious references because it is taking place on Good Friday. here is that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join