It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus visited Tibet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

# Ancient scrolls reveal that Jesus spent seventeen years in India and Tibet
# From age thirteen to age twenty-nine, he was both a student and teacher of Buddhist and Hindu holy men
# The story of his journey from Jerusalem to Benares was recorded by Brahman historians
# Today they still know him and love him as St. Issa. Their 'buddha'

please check out the whole article:

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It makes a lot of sense to me, Jesus fits the perfect description of a Bodhisattva, and then some. Not only that, but going from reading the vedas and the dao, and then reading the Bible, it almost seems like you wouldn't understand fully what Jesus was talking about unless you studied the vedas. OR, unless you have faith in the first place, then you dont need to back study why and what Jesus is, you get the same result no matter what.
Also, it makes too much sense, because of the fact that I have yet to meet a Guru who will deny Jesus or his teachings.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know the timeline by which the Tibetans "gained" there teachings and how those coincide with Jesus' life?

I believe that it is surely possible, but wonder about the timing.

I think that there is a foundation of truth in all the major religions and/or all religions across the world - at least those that teach against hate.

new topics

join