It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some sort of Alien text?? *With Pictures*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Johndoe2012

I have a PDF from 1983 that is a dictionary of alchemy symbols. I don't remember the name of the book right now.

Perhaps some of the doodles you encountered are there. (or not).

u2u me if you're interested.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
A few things come to mind when looking at these images.

First maybe have a look into whats known as "freewriting/freedrawing" where the mind is left to wander off and the actions of the hand left to draw at will.

Then also consider that when a person is doodling they tend not to lift their forearm off the table, which naturally limits the size/movement of the pen/pencil. this in turn creates a set of almost "rules" to doodling, you can only move the pen in either curves or straight lines, a straight line will be limited in length and the natural choice is to turn at right angles to the line being drawn...

Sorry went off on a bit of a tangent of thought there about the limits of a doodle.

Had the person who drew these been channeling data from outer space, i think we would have seen different styles of writing rather than those normally created by humans physiology.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I did see these symbols years ago. Many like them were hung up in the hallway during open house for kindertgarten.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

Some of these symbols are Druidic in nature & I think I recognised a few Nordic ones as well.

Most likely this guy was drawing these from memory or his subconciouse, from images he/she may have seen here and there, that stuck in the memor.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Angelic alphabet...

The Angelic alphabet, which is also known as the Celestial alphabet, is derived from the Hebrew and Greek alphabets. It was created by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa during the 16th Century and was used for communication with angels.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Also, here's some other Angelic symbols... maybe he's channeling the Enochian angels of the abyss? That would be unfortunate

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Also interesting,

This was from one of the drawings, I flipped and rotated it

It bears resemblance to the alchemical symbol for Saturn!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by metatronscube]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You might like to have a look at this site for some comparisons.
You can browse the different pages for symbols that closely (if not identically) resemble the ones you have on paper.

www.symbols.com...

nice stuff

H

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They look to me like they could be magickal symbols or sigils.

The first thought I had when I saw this was of the recent Stephensville UFO vid. Too lazy to find the link but I'm sure its still in the Hot Topics area of this site. Anyway, these struck me as similar to the UFO light show down in Texas a couple months ago - I guess the only similarity being that they also look like strange symbols. But it would be interesting to cross-reference your images with the UFO video and known terrestrial symbol dictionaries.

Of course, you really could say the same thing about any random "doodle," so take that for what its worth.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
some of these are definately Tartarian

See this link

en.wikipedia.org...

best of luck - quite interesting. your friend should look into having a past life regression to see if this is related somehow.

[edit on 3/20/08 by rezial666]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
here is a list of various undeciphered writings

en.wikipedia.org...The

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
thank you to everyone for all the help you have gave me an so far this is turning out to be more intresting then i coul have imagined

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Looks like somebody trying out automatic writing and maybe hitting a few key Letters, if you can call it that. Anyhow, keep it up.. Youll get better at it with time.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well this certainly intrigued me. If you look at the various kinds of writing on the last link - I think you will find there are a few that definately match your friend's writings. It would be interesting to decipher them and see what is written. You didn't happen to take note of the order in which the symbols were drawn? If you are daring you might decipher and post it here then see what others might conclude from it.

There is definately Indus in there as well as, already noted by metratron, Angelic. I have the book of Rezial and several of the symbols definately bear resemblance to the angelic writing or what it was called in Adam's time, The Language of Light.

Here is a link to my photobucket for images from the Book of Rezial showing the full text to the Light Language; The book is really quite amazing. It's no wonder it was only allowed to be translated to English in 2000.

you can zoom in to get better detail as the images are far to large to post directly here.

Looking forward to your deciphered work!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
fyi - just seatch rezial666 and pick my photobucket. I am not sure why the links are not pulling direct.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the first link worked the others didnt though and thanks for your help you have contibuted more then anyone else in helping me research this... can you tell me which ones specificly you where looking at that you thought looked like something from your book?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
and how do i get info for him on the past life regression??

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
yeah its totally an alien language. Keep this up and you'll be a subject matter expert in no time and you and Mike Singh can hang out and fantasize about rocks!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndoe2012

Any of the links will work but for some reason you will have to Google search "rezial666" on the first page that pulls up - then it will say not found or do you want to view rezial666's album. click on that and you can see all four pages. 2 has the full angelic script and 4 shows an example of how Angelic script is used in a talisman. There is also hebrew writing in 4 that matches some of the writings made by your friend.

go here to see hebrew script - you will find correlations en.wikipedia.org...

For past life regression I would suggest a workshop. You may want to take several classes, although I found one was more than enough for me. I worked with Sylvia Browne some years ago in Seattle. She was amazing. The workshop was 175.00 though - a bit steep but I found it most worthwhile.

[edit on 3/23/08 by rezial666]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join