It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some sort of Alien text?? *With Pictures*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I need to know if anyone has seen any thing similar to whats in these pictures. I witnessed someone go into a trance like state and begin drawing them. Is any of this firmiliar to anyone please help....

1st sample
i168.photobucket.com...

2nd sample
i168.photobucket.com...

3rd sample(pulled from different papers)
i168.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Johndoe2012

Uh oh, now you've got me nervous.

Those look an awful lot like my notebook doodles from back in middle school.

So yes, I have seen similar doodles.

Have you been going through my old boxes & trash?

[edit on 3/20/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
think what you may these are no "doodles"

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
From purely personal experience, I would say that the [images' creator] simply tapped into their artistic capability. The symbols are drawn carefully enough, indicating that the creator either knows his/her way around drawing, or may have cause to doodle/sketch/hand-write frequently (High School, College student?)

Other than that, these aren't very alarming, and are probably not of alien origin. If anything, the overall arrangement of elements reminds me of cave paintings: (individual symbols, some vaguely similar, which have been spilled over the available canvas). I have created images -- once, an alphabet -- like these.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
From purely personal experience, I would say that the [images' creator] simply tapped into their artistic capability. The symbols are drawn carefully enough, indicating that the creator either knows his/her way around drawing, or may have cause to doodle/sketch/hand-write frequently (High School, College student?)

Other than that, these aren't very alarming, and are probably not of alien origin. If anything, the overall arrangement of elements reminds me of cave paintings: (individual symbols, some vaguely similar, which have been spilled over the available canvas). I have created images -- once, an alphabet -- like these.

Thats funny you say that cause a couple people i showed them to said the same thing about cave paintings.... i guess alien was a bad choice of words since they where obviously created by a human hand like i said before but the way they came out is what troubles me everything u see was completed in probley less then 3 min... maybe past life memories who knows...... someone else also compared them to the writing in cryptonian from smallville hahahaha

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Johndoe2012]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Some of them remind me of ancient celestial writing. others reminds me of sigels (an oft used term for a symbol for a celestial being). The circles with lines through them was an old form of writing used mostly by ceremonial magicians in their texts. A couple forms of this survive today one is called Malichim and the other is angelic script.

Perhaps the person that drew these was in contact with a celestial being? Sometimes I have heard stories of angels or other entities contacting a person that was either troubled or otherwise out of it and show them things, a person that did not understand the language they were getting would jumble it up. Just like if someone that did not understand Chinese would attempt to write in Chinese, the look may be similar but the message is lost.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"i guess alien was a bad choice of words"

yeah..... try doodles.

come on then jon what's the story behind this....

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
wow thanks that is a start i will do some research.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
the only reason i used the word alien was because that was the original forum i posted it in and a mod moved it. I figured it would intice more people to look so i could get some kind of answers

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Where'd you find the paper? The last couple looks like fairly normal lined paper, and the first few could be on the back of the top sheet from a new pack. Looks written with either a felt tip pen or a marker. Otherwise, looks like nothing special.
Oh jeeze, let my eyes skip a bit there, yeesh.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Johndoe2012

what i mean is you use the word "trance"

how were these produced..??

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I was sitting with the person who did them and all of a sudden they grabbed the paper and pen and went nuts. he wouldnt respond to me till he finished and when he did he looked at the paper and had no idea what any of it was and did not remeber writing it. Thats what i mean by trance completly unresponsive will writing

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
and to answer runespider there is nothing extra ordinary about the paper it was a just a notepad.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Johndoe2012]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nope, I have seen anything like this one, except the noticeable heavy strokes of the 'doodles', which could be anywhere from star systems, astrological references, crop circles, etc...

[edit on 2008-3-20 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Perhaps God has sent us a new Messiah to deliver us to his word! But I think God must be on the phone or something doodling some sketches. For me the question is not so much what the symbols mean, but who would he be speaking with on the phone? Perhaps he was speaking to the guy doing the sketches, and inadvertently created some kind of feedback loop!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Some of those symbols look a bit like runes......especially in the second example....the zigzag symbol looks like the one for 'sun'.

Check the others out here:

www.sunnyway.com...

www.sunnyway.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johndoe2012
I need to know if anyone has seen any thing similar to whats in these pictures. I witnessed someone go into a trance like state and begin drawing them. Is any of this firmiliar to anyone please help....

1st sample
i168.photobucket.com...

2nd sample
i168.photobucket.com...

3rd sample(pulled from different papers)
i168.photobucket.com...

These are like the doodles used in SAR. It is the lower soul attempting to communicate with the conscious. In SAR we help decide what is being communicated and teach the individual to communicate back.

They are all somewhat normal but there is a lot of anxiety behind them. A visit to a licensed therapist would be recommended before proceeding with reprogramming the subconscious.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johndoe2012
think what you may these are no "doodles"

What do you mean they're not doodles? Didn't you just say you witnessed someone go into a trancelike state and then draw this? I think that qualifies them as doodles. That's what they look like to me, as well.

I've seen this sort of thing many times. It's called doodling, with or without the trance.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's a wiki link. Still, I'm fairly certain that these are just orginal doodles. Maybe this persons past life or relative is trying to describe something important about their ability to write.........doodles?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I agree with everyone else. It is just doodleing. Beside, if it were alien. It most likely child writing. Which it wouldn't make any since anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join