It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

posssible ufo landing seeen by meeeee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i was on my way home from the food store, it is pouring rain and heavy fog , so bear in mind im not jumping to conclusions, anyways i was driving down the high way and thru the fog i notice this brilliant flashing white light, and this was lowwwww and i noticed it was by my local little league field, so im driving and this really has my attention, this bright continous light, and with the fog it is so eerie, it also changed to a bright blue and orange, i drove up to the gates which is before a turn that enters the little league complex and this light like pulls me in , felt just like a sci fi movie, now im sitting here telling you this happened 10 minutes ago with the pouring rain i wasnt tempted to walk half a mile to see, by myself

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Are you sure that it landed?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
im not jumping to anything , but what i saw and how i felt was so eerie, multiple colors for 10 min, actually still can be seen from my house in the distnance still pulsating now just a white light

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
problem here is unless you provide multiple pictures and or a video with you playing cards with the aliens and along with mr bush, no one will believe it
and even after all this is provided someone will debunk it cause it never happens to them.....if it is real take two people or more with you ( safety in numbers) and take a film camera not digital otherwise it will be debunked
dont take weapons!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
just a thought though it could be an electrical substation. when they go they emit
incredible amounts of pulsating blue,yellow and green light, and remember that there could be substation up the poles as well as the substations on the ground

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If i was you i would be heading over there faster than i can, especially with my camera!!! GO NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
If i was you i would be heading over there faster than i can, especially with my camera!!! GO NOW!!!

Optix is right get over there now who knows it could be you that make public contact oh and i stress take others with you and beside that alone will make you feel better about it

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Always investigate.

I have a friend who had a close encounter just from driving through the woods at night. Saw a craft hovering in the forest 20 yards from his vehicle.

He did not investigate. He was terrified.

But he got a good look at it... perhaps you didn't get as good a look as you can.

INVESTIGATE!

Has the OP investigated yet?

[edit on 19-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hey all sorry, it was absoulutely down pouring i couldnt even see, however im going up there today to see if mabey it was a telephone poll on fire or, mabey i can see landing marks if that what it was, ill draw a diagram up of what i saw and post that, who knows what it was.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
my friend who is a firefighter, just told me a transformer on a telephone poll blew up last night at my local little league field, that explains it, ahhhh damnit!, hahah well thats it case closed , sorry for the dissapointment

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
With all the fog it was probably a vehicle on some adjacent road, driving down a hill and stopping.

Question:
Regarding your avatar, are you part of some Heaven's Gate club?

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
just a thought though it could be an electrical substation. when they go they emit
incredible amounts of pulsating blue,yellow and green light, and remember that there could be substation up the poles as well as the substations on the ground

Awsome job of figuring out exactly what it turned out to be

*edited to give you a star*

[edit on 20-3-2008 by freakyclown]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
as to my avatar, its a man whom i admire for his courage to bring about the study of psychedelics , dr timothy leary, although it was his doing that banned the testing of lsd-25, another wise man is mr. terrence mckenna, who gave us time wave zero.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ahhh a blown transformer
That explains the blue and orange flashing light. Some serious voltage spewing out there.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i just found out today after i asked my friend for more details on the transformer, and he was explaining it and he thought i met the field the town next to us , since i was explaining where i saw the light when i was driving , the town 1 mile before my town had the transformer not the one right up the street from me, so now my minds blown, who knows what i sawww

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, it was kind of a stretch in my imagination to think of a transformer lighting up an entire area with changing colors - but it seemed like an explanation.

If you really saw something that your friend couldn't corroborate, hot damn. Life is strange.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the is the one slight chance you can become lost in a permanent trip you know that right?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brain2100cc
the is the one slight chance you can become lost in a permanent trip you know that right?

We're not allowed to discuss such things, but no, there isn't

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join