It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

y'all keep going on about da nwo but y'all forget about its leader the antichrist(who is he?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
possible candidates prince william , charles, next ruler of iraq jfk(a clone) requirements name must equate to 666 in hebrew, must have a fierce countenance/look, um will come from among a group/union of countries(E.U.? U.N.? most likely E.U.) must not seem evil(he will decieve the world,he'll show his true colors mid-way into the 7year tribulation) whatch y'all think?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ya'll straight trippin boo

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by thebeagle]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Where did you get all that fancy information?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
its in revelations, read it(his fierce countenance, little horn,etc)
i thought ignorance had no place here
(directed at above poster)

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by retardedgenius]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
possible candidates prince william , charles...requirements...must have a fierce countenance/look

prince william and charles have fierce looks? i thought it was more of that "i just got hit by a car in minnesota look

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
EU president when they establish more federal system?
Or Romano Prodi, or the one after him?
It can happen in 1000 years for all we know..

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
its in revelations, read it(his fierce countenance, little horn,etc)
i thought ignorance had no place here
(directed at above poster)

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by retardedgenius]

i dont think it was ignorance....i think they were just aking a simple question about that fancy info

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
oh, and i dont think they talk about clones of jfk in revelations

haha, sorry man im just tryin to give you a hard time

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
A fierce countenance?

Perhaps he could be a wolf in sheep�s clothing. The fierce descriptions could be his true nature, but on the outside he would be the perfect diplomat. It would make his deception much more deceptive.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that it was the King of Spain.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If you're determined to have one then I nominate Lord Rothschild. He'd make a terrific bad guy.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe the leader of this forever-coming NWO is someone from our far future (who after having their mortality gene removed) was sent back into our distant past with the mission to shape society (over an extended period of time; thousands of years) in such a way as to achieve some "ideal agenda", or something, to change "events" of the future in some way...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My understanding is that the true manifestation has not yet been achieved but that several willing and capable vessels have been offered up for the taking of the dark spirit.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm probably one of the few, but I don't really believe in the Book of Revelation. How this "dream" got to be so important to be put in the Bible and as the last book seems suspicious. Why didn't Jesus just tell us what to expect when he was alive...why have someone else tell us in a manner that 1) Sounds like a drug trip 2) Leaves us with riddles?

I know this book keeps some Christians "in line" for fear of the future so they are always devout and on guard for evil (which isn't always bad), and maybe that is the sole purpose of the book and why it was placed in the Bilble.

I think the only chance for an anti-christ is one that controls a religion: Islam and Christianity would be my two bets since they like to go off on their self-righteous ways at times. Relgious leaders are the ones that can summon up the most illogical passion in followers to do some of the most hideous things..."for the love of God shall give birth to the devil" Book of Boogie 2:22:04

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
the ten horns do not represent countries. the ten horns will give their power to the little horn which may be the anti-christ. a clue to the little horns identy is that he would be rumored to be homosexual ...ring any bells? blood lines perhaps?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
no, seriously, he's straight trippin boo!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
and he will come up with few men, and sieze teh kingdom by intrigue.

the insteadof christ is lucifer. his pride would not allow anything else.

he has a fierce countenance and is highly charismatic.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
whoever he is the jews must think he's the messiah,
could it be maitreya?

new topics

top topics

join