It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and spirituality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I posted a similar topic on ATS but thought this was a better fit for this topic.

I'm a little curious as to what all the fuss is about aliens. Many people here believe in the NWO, The Elites, and their plans to take over the world. Quite a few of these people also believe that the aliens are their salvation or their enlightenment. For those that believe in the Alien Theory I would like to know on what basis your beliefs are founded upon. There are many Religions out there that have a fundamental belief in Aliens, If this is your belief, is it based upon your religion or just your own logical thinking process.

I personally believe that The Alien thing is part of the great deception; if this is your belief as well I would like to hear your point of view on this also.

I'm just looking for an intelligent conversation on how your belief or non belief in aliens is based upon your own spirituality.

In your replies please state what your religeous preference is. Just saying Christian isn't good enough I would like to know your specific faith.

Thanks for the replies this will help me with my own quest for spirtuality.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Agnostisicm.

I belive the universe is far to complex for us to understand right now and that the aliens are simply visiting...studying us to see how we came to be how we are alike to them and how they came to be. Maybe the aliens dont have all the answers. As for the nwo...im skeptical...as long as someone trys to rule the world there will be people to rise against.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by matman40]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this thread is a perfect example of why I feel that aliens may be part of satans deception.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its strange that more people would rather talk about their belief in aliens rather than their inward spirituality regarding aliens. There is too much evidence out there of people tying in the NWO to aliens

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Some ppl have alien souls. That's how they are able to blend in and invade us.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I see. Thats rather interesting. How does one know whether or not they have an alien soul?

top topics

join