It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China At War With The U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Poison in pet food, five times the allowed level of lead in paint on children's toys, lead in adult tooth implants, tiny magnets that fall off infant's toys and can be swallowed, clothing imbedded with magnetic or lead threads, etc etc etc. Has China found a new way to kill off Americans or create brain-impairments in the next generation? Are other countries having the same problems with China imports that the U.S. is having?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No, China is not at war with the US. They have probably figured out how to kill a lot of us off but even if they have they aren't going to do that because of diplomatic pressure from groups inside the US government that would be monitoring them and groups around the world and secret societies that would try to interfere with their plans within their government and outside their government. China would never dream of doing something like that when the US is the only remaining super power. If the Chinese went to war with us, the US government would likely respond by nuking China and Russia simultaneously and we would probably have a nuclear war. China doesn't want that. China won't go to war with us.

Also, the Chinese government doesn't need brain implants to control American citizens here. The US government already does control most of the population of the US with the mass media and they do a very good job at it. There is no need for brain implants to control the population when they have a television in nearly every American household. They don't neeto use brain implants.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if that is the case its a very poor and stupid way to kill people when there are far better ways, lets just put this down to poor workers & factorys in china putting these goods out there working in terrible conditions and things will go wrong, these workers are working for so little money its almost slave labour,

the thing you should be saying is why are the chinese government letting this happen or better yet shutting these factors down producing the goods and demanding better quality goods & working conditions... theres no war lol

[edit on 19-3-2008 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well of course nobody is gonna agree to this theory...

But it IS a good theory.

Contaminating the sum odd million supply lines of goods that America receives from China would be a sure-fire way to start war with us.

Not only would we be hit hard (we import Chinese goods on a massive scale) - we would also be provoked into immediate warfare. Especially if we knew they were doing this on purpose.

I see no reason why China would not use our dependance on them against us... they ship out more cheap crap every minute than we are capable of checking in a year.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

the thing you should be saying is why are the chinese government letting this happen or better yet shutting these factors down producing the goods and demanding better quality goods & working conditions... theres no war lol

I think he answered the question already as to why the Chinese government is letting this happen. It may not be an all out war but is a silent war of sorts.

The Chinese long to be the world`s superpower and will patiently play their hand until they succeed. As for right now, the lead paint on the toys and other poisonous products, are a direct disregard for American lives and whomever else is receiving these items.

The Chinese are very smart when it comes to understanding the whole picture. They see how these poisons can infiltrate the most vulnerable and thus help to degrade American future and our societies. When more people are sick in decades to come, with life long ailments and increasing needs for medical treatments and medicines, then the actions will have helped to put a large strain on the US economy as well as the emotional state of the family members who are affected.

They also see how easily it can all be blamed on their "poor society" just trying to make ends meet and cutting corners to save costs. The cost cutting is also a real issue but is not the main goal as it is a secondary advantage to them.

In urban areas here in the US, Chinese take outs are 2 to a corner, which brings me to another point. The MSG is now proven to be detrimental to your health especially when ingested over a long period of time. As far back as I can remember, Chinese food has been a big part of about 75% (at least) of everyone I have ever known, with most people ordering take out at least twice a month. In urban areas its as popular as a pizzeria and conveniently delivered to your door in the same amount of time it takes to receive a pizza.

I`ve worked in 1 Chinese restaurant as a bus boy and 2 Chinese take outs as a delivery boy when I was in my 15 - 19 years of age range. One thing I can tell you is that when they sit down to eat, its not Kung Po or General Tso`s. Its fish and white rice and soups (not egg drop or wonton). They eat quite healthy, mostly seafood and always with rice. They absolutely understand that what they sell is far from a healthy diet and whats better is that they don`t even need to hide it.

We like to eat what tastes good and will deal with the effects when they happen. No one is forcing us to eat Chinese or buy from Toys R Us but we do anyway. Our government needs to cut them off and stop the imports all together and let Americans become more productive on our own.

The Chinese know the game and they play it well, always realizing the full scope of things. The Chinese are always looking to get ahead at any cost, especially when the risk is played on their opponents. They work hard and they take care of their own.

This may not be your traditional warfare but when you gather all the facts and look at all the probable outcomes it becomes obvious that through intentions and direct actions that one side is striking a blow to the other.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
interesting that this came up,
I was just pondering on the effect of these high levels of lead in infant and toddlers toys and the possible correlations with the huge increase of neurological disorders such as autism in children.

Combine high exposure levels to lead in toys, toxic food and drugs, and toss in a good helping of a combo vaccine every 4 to 6 weeks and its no wonder our kids brains are having meltdowns.

My dog was the victim of melamine in tainted pet food, he survived but was very sick and his kidneys may have long term damage that is yet to be seen. It was very scary and not something I will soon forget. It was also top of the line pet food and one I had taken great pains to select from the available mess of crap.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gluetrap

I`m sorry to hear about your dog.
I hope there are no long term effects for yours as well as the dog`s sake.
I have dogs, so I know how this must hurt you.

I also have a child and am ever concerned with toys and vaccines as well.
We have to be so vigilant to look out for our own and keep them safe.
We live in screwed up times and most people are blind to what is going on around them.

I personally hope that God or the aliens or whoever is supposed to show up, would hurry up and get down here already and kick some ass.

Until then, we need to stay informed to better protect those we love.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456

I think he answered the question already as to why the Chinese government is letting this happen. It may not be an all out war but is a silent war of sorts.

The Chinese are very smart when it comes to understanding the whole picture.

right ok so why bother risking the main income to there country its no secret china is a massive exporter of goods and there whole econamy is bassed on its export,

so why the hell export crap & infected/contaminated goods if the word got out it could cripple them from nations who chose to export from else where, so is it really america's atempting to slow down chinas rapid growth?

thats the most possible option imo anything else is just theory but a half decent one at best...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thank goodness my Dog is seemingly ok now, but i do know several who lost pets.

He is a big dog at 85 lbs, only 2 and of a hearty breed (coonhound black mouth cur and treeing walker) and he seems to be able to ingest anything without much problem. this includes all sorts of weird and nasty things i cant manage to get away from him before he swallow.
I have never seen him refuse anything offered as food but this particular time he ate one time out of the bag and would not touch it again.

the other two eat a different variety of the same brand food so thank god I didnt have three very ill dogs

It was quite a scare and quite frankly my dogs are part of my family, I have a human child so they are not my babies, but they are my friends and my bright spot in the day many many days.
It is through my dogs that I am a better human being, they teach me love and fairness and forgiveness and of course pure unadulterate Joy that only a dog can express.

So when of them is made seriously ill by a food I believed to be safe because I researched it carefully and made a well informed choice it is devastating and I was and am outraged by it.

It is more than possible to not buy items made in china, anyone who is interested feel free to U2 me for ideas or information...or refer to my thread on the middle class crisis and ways to fight back. Most of that is pertinent to this situation as well.
what is more devastating is to learn that it wasnt unsafe because of mold, or bad meat that it was MELAMINE!
which was being used to falsely raise the protein levels of the food.
This melamine was also added to pig, and chicken feed putting humans at risk for the side effects.

SR

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456

The Chinese are very smart when it comes to understanding the whole picture.

right ok so why bother risking the main income to there country its no secret china is a massive exporter of goods and there whole econamy is bassed on its export,

so why the hell export crap & infected/contaminated goods if the word got out it could cripple them from nations who chose to export from else where, so is it really america's atempting to slow down chinas rapid growth?

thats the most possible option imo anything else is just theory but a half decent one at best...

Excuse the poor example here but it's what i felt would fit best as my answer.

It's like a drug addict you get used to buying your particular poision from a source and you don't care about anything else hence the risks of drug taking i.e. Death as long as you get what you want, when you want it at a good price.

Like it doesn't matter if people have died from bad drugs because the dealer has been cutting them up and mixing them with some dodgy or unsafe stuff once your hooked you don't care you think it won't happen to you also you can fool yourself into thinking it was the own persons fault for dying like they didn't correctly use the drugs or it was an accident.

That's why Drug dealers become rich because once they get a clientele it's hard to break them yes you will have competitors but the customers i.e. addicts are loyal to you because firstly trust and it would take too much time and energy to scout out a better deal and switch over to using other dealers that you don't really know.

Also this gives the dealer power to increase prices over time slowly because and ultimately power over you.

You could look at Chinese goods as the drug of say American Society it's become to reliant on the source so when bad things happen to a few people you think well it hasn't really affected us it was probably just an accident.

Again like drug addict society thinks it's a benefit so it's a good thing and that's all that matters as long as the society keeps benefitting. Hence China can slowly do what they want as they now have the power over your society as they slowly become richer they're need for you is less than your need for them.

All the more as long as Society keeps getting the goods it needs to get 'high' with as little effort expended in doing so then it's not too bothered about side effects or consequences.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
In my opinion it looks like anti-Chinese propaganda as part of a trade war. The western economies are in trouble and it's a jingoistic attempt to get people to stop buying Chinese made products and buy home produced articles that cost more. At the same time it's a "good" way for the west to poke it's tongue out at China.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
China vs The Rest of the World - Solutions?

I hope and pray that some very Wise, Compassionate and Intelligent people instill a positive aspect into China's Leaders. China is in a Very strong military and economic position now.

The West has been very greedy for many decades... selling-out to China by Giving Technologies to China and buying slave-labor manufactured products from them. The greed of the "West" has been and still is short-sighted..... not seeing the powerful position they have been allowing China to take. Military confrontation with China would literally Destroy the World.

The only hope for Global peace is through WISE communication/dialog and creating a WIN-WIN situation.

Please pass this message on to others.

SR

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by baynard
China vs The Rest of the World - Solutions?

I hope and pray that some very Wise, Compassionate and Intelligent people instill a positive aspect into China's Leaders. China is in a Very strong military and economic position now.

The West has been very greedy for many decades... selling-out to China by Giving Technologies to China and buying slave-labor manufactured products from them. The greed of the "West" has been and still is short-sighted..... not seeing the powerful position they have been allowing China to take. Military confrontation with China would literally Destroy the World.

The only hope for Global peace is through WISE communication/dialog and creating a WIN-WIN situation.

Please pass this message on to others.

Great statement and if only peace was profitable to the greedy who rule us.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i agree with the above poster. Its pretty to think that china is attacking us through exports. If they wanted to crush us they could handily destroy our economy in an instant by liquidating their loans to us. Besides us americans put way more dangerous junk into our foods and medicines than we admit too, like sodium nitrite in all our preserved meats that are known to cause brain tumors ad leukemia.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

I think more responders than not caught the drift of what I was saying. Of course, I'm not talking about a military war nor even a Cold War. Although, the comment about China being a very very ancient country with enough population to afford to wait patiently while tiny infiltration methods into our DNA take hold is certainly something I hadn't thought of. Still, my intent was to make us more aware of the millions of dangerous products coming into America, particularly from China. The most recent examples I had heard of was manufactured teeth that American dentists are using for implants and were found to contain contaminated fillers and software going into everything from IPods to cell phones to private and corporate pcs that is causing a long-range virus. I wanted to help make us aware of the vast array of products and that this is a very real danger. And, help make us aware that it is our own greed at wanting products at the cheapest price or highest profit for our own companies that is literally killing us.
If all of these problems were coming from one American company, say IBM, we'd be up in arms, requesting a Congressional investigation, bombarding our leaders with demands for criminal charges against the CEOs, flooding the courts with civil suits for monetary reprimand. Instead, we seem to shrug and go on shipping out manufacture to China and purchasing what comes back. Is China at war with the U.S? No. It is our own desire to have more, pay less, and risk quality that is the source of what will harm us in the long run. Does lead paint cause long term DNA manipulation through to the next generation? Yes. Will we stop buying a rubber duckie that is marked MADE IN CHINA and costs $1 and instead purchase the rubber duckie marked MADE IN USA and costs $3? I hope so. Will we make that choice before Americans are harmed? Well, apparently not...but soon, I hope.

new topics

top topics

join