It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of thes two boys is the antichrist. Read this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
JIT: I didn't even realize this was your thread. Where was your avatar?

Sizzle: While we're on the subject of avatars, please tell me that is not a photo of you. I would die of jealousy!
So unfair...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well I guess I wouldn't be aware of that then.
I don't read the Catholic version. Did not know there was a Catholic version. Just assumed that the Catholics were not encouraged to read it. But there is those good old assumptions.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I do not think it is in the Catholic cannon or anything like that but a late century extrabiblical text. So you are still correct. It's not a wholesale Christian belief. Not in any inspired text or anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Haha, I'm Catholic and I'm not even sure. I know some believe that she never died and was carried up to heaven.

It doesn't really concern me whether it's true or not though.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I changed my avatar to padre Pio

To the last girl who said that Mary is a diety and that she had other kids...

This is a lie.. She had no other kids, but this was interpreted by some protestants who read scripture wrong..

Firstly God created an orginization to interpret scripture so that way people wouldn't be condemning themselves over and over by personal interpretation of scripture..

before 1500 like I said only the catholic church existed, thats it, nothing else and except the eastern orthodox church which was catholic and broke away.... but they kept the sacraments of the church...

Now the bible clearly says in Luke 1through2 that...

" (All) generations shall call me blessed "

" Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb "

Mary is the ark of the new covenant on which I am posting an article of soon from brother Dimond... She was never touched by a man, nor can she be, she has stayed and died pure as a virgin...

So if God uses apostles in both the OT and the NT to prophecy, why not the most important women his mother in the history of the world?

Mary becomes our mother after we become Christian which was indicated to John at the cross....

So she reveals herself to us whether by scripture or prophecy to be our blessed mother....

and still to this day as the bible says all generations will call her blessed, we still call her blessed mother...

Yet whoever, (whoever) worships mary as a diety is a hypocrite, as Mary herself would not want that idolatry and us catholics hold that belief...

I believe in Lasalett, I believe they might be the antichrist... I dunno...

But, like you said, how do we know they had red eyes and dodged bullets>?

How do you know they didn't?

With Satans power he can do many things, and I truly believe these boys were prophecied by mary and they might be the ones in that prophecy..

Now. please lets not turn this thread into a Catholic denial thread.. I just wanted to share the similarities of these boys with antichrist and the prophecy of lasalett, not saying you have to believe it, but it's amazing...

peace.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by JesusisTruth]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join