It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of thes two boys is the antichrist. Read this...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Firstly before I tie them into a prophecy called Lasalett over 150 years ago these boys were mentioned, I need you to watch this video..

they had magical powers, they could dodge bullets, step on landminds without hurting, and eye witnesses seen their eyes turn to red in battle..

Iv'e done this before but now I have a 20 minute documentary about them..

and Lasalett is a prophecy, one of the major prophecies of the catholic church and it is approved by the church, and these boys are mentioned in here..

htoo twins...

www.youtube.com...

look into their eyes and see if you can see who it is... It might not be them but they fit the prophecy perfectly...

peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Don't know about either of them being the anti-christ but it sure is a disturbing story.

God's Army seems to be non-active at present.
Johnny Htoo surrendered to the Burmese military in 2006.

Luther Htoo is thought still to be in a Thai refugee camp but I have heard nothing of either of their activities / whereabouts for some time.

This is the latested news report I can find.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yes I do believe they are one of them.. They were born with black tounges, chain smokers, ruthless, look at their faces, and they have great magical powers..

But more importantly it's out of Lasalette, one of the biggest and most recognized prophecies in our faith mentioned 12 year old biys gaining notice for victories they have won..

In 1999 these boys at age (12) were all over the news, and CNN especially.. I rememebr it greatly.. they were noticed for winning wars like the prophecy said and they went back into hiding until the age 30

The antichrist will mock Christs life so he will be made known at age 30..

so if thats true, then in 2016 they would, or he would be on the sceen...

now heres the prophecy.... Guys take heed to this message, this is one of the most important things you will see...

Lasalette 1846 (approved by the church)

" He (antichrist) will scream horribly, he will perform wonders, he will feed on nothing but impurity. * he will have brothers who, although not devils incarnate like him, will be children of evil * *** At the age of (twelve) they will draw attention (CNN) upon themselves by the gallant victories they will have won "

Notice she says (they) will gain notice...

Look guys one of them are him, when you see that video you look into the face of the man that will rule this world..

Mary reveals alot to me, yet I am not worthy in the least, i am a scumbag, but the trinity on the body and this are things God is trying to reveal to you so prepare..

2016 they should be back on the sceen if its them, but they fit this propehcy to the tee...

Go watch again.. and go read all of lasalette

peace.

[edit on C:/120604526323America/ChicagoThu, 20 Mar 2008 15:34:23 -050023/Mar by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The La Salette prophecies state that the anti-christ will be born of the Hebrew religion.
These twins are Karen.

www.catholicplanet.com...

It also states that Rome will become the seat of the anti-christ.
I can't see either of these two, no matter how victorious they maybe in Burma / Thailand, becoming Pope or over running Rome.

Granted, there are some similarities.
But that's it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Freeborn, it saysthey will bborn of a hebrew nun, when it says a hebrew religous it means hebrew nun as the original words were a hbrew nun. which thats true they don't seem to be jewish, unless they are mixed.... they would have to be mixed for this to be possible I agre....

About rome losing the faith... It already has and the pope in there right now is a freemason just like all the popes of V2... but this is another long topic in itself...

Rome has already lost the faith in V2 teachings and the popes and it will easliy accept antiochrist... Also many saints predict rome losing the faith towards the end of the world....

Like i said it might not be them, but it might as well because they fit perfectly, just keep your eye out for botht these kids....

peace...

[edit on C:U42America/ChicagoMon, 24 Mar 2008 13:36:42 -050042M by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

26. ‘It will be during this time that the antichrist will be born of a Hebrew religious, of a false Virgin who will have communication with the old serpent, the master of impurity; his father will be Bishop; at birth, he will vomit blasphemies, he will have teeth; in a word, this will be the devil incarnate; he will let out frightening cries, he will perform wonders, he will nourish himself only on impurities. He will have brothers who, although they will not be like him demons incarnate, will be children of evil; at 12 years, they will make themselves noticed by their brilliant victories which they will win; soon, they will each be at the head of armies, assisted by the legions of hell.’

well its in black and white , you have to ask yourself do beleive in any of the secrets of La salett?

i do think my faith is coming back good and strong!

those twins are not normal the way they looked at the camera , their eyes were boring, as in they could bore into you if you let them!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Much of the Bible is written in symbolism and cannot be literally translated. Often some one or a character, denotes something far different in reality - often representing something bigger. Christians often get caught up in the symbolism and miss the point.

The Anti-Christ is something right in front of your nose and is a composite group and not one or two individuals. Who today hates Christ? Just use logic and sound reasoning and the answer will be obvious. I'll give you a couple of guesses:

Who today, hates Christ? Who wants to get him out of the schools? Who denies his existence? Look at the word - Anti-Christ. Someone who is against Christ. Who today fits the bill?

Atheists/Secularists!

Any bets as to my being correct?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
JIT...

Their war was lost before it was started.

Perform the will, rather then worry about the prophecy.

As Matrix stated, and John stated, there are many Anitchrists that walk amongst us. With 600 Million Homeless, 60 Million that starve to death every year, and 6 Million of them children...thats a pretty nasty 666 to me at the hands of mankind..

Add to that 47 Million abortions a year, 126,000 of them a day...

And your worried about two?

If God is with you, who can be against you? !

Sleep easy brother, Change is in the wind.

Peace

[edit on 25-3-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi fi guy, I am not worried....at all..... But, the fact is that this prophecy was given for a reason... I never watch CNN but did that day I seen those two and came to find out years later they might be in a prophecy.. Many antichrists are here I agree..... But there is going to be one singular man who will rule this world for 3 years.... truly....

and if it is those boys he will be 30 in about 2016, so that would have to be when they come on... But considering that they are not Jewish it might not be them although they literally fit this prophecy perfectly...

unless they are mixed and had a korean father....

anyways I fear no man, nor Satan, but it is good for us to prepare spiritually, and God gave us prophecy for a reason....

God bless you guys.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting story JIT.

I'm guessing you're Catholic like me?

I'll definitely need to do more research on this story.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very interesting, and these boys are indeed intriguing. I had never heard of this prophecy, but aside from a few similarities there is no way that one of these two could be the antichrist.

With that being said, there are many evils within them. As you said, you can see it in their eyes.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

yeah I agree. I would also guess that they are not the antichrist.

But damn, just look in their eyes. They look cold as hell. Probably from all the crap they have done and seen at such a young age.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yea, but I have to disagree, it is possible until I find other 12 year old boys who were winning wars at that age, noone else fits...

And trust me Lasalette in our church is one of the most recognized approved prophecies of the last century...

we will have to wait and see... If a man causes an uproar around lets say 2016 then, and it looks like one of these two boys then it probably is them..

Yes I also agree their eyes are wicked..

peace.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Just my opinion, but the biggest problem with the La Salette prophecy is the prophecy itself.
Number one. It would be impossible for Mary to reappear. True Christians do not believe in reincarnation and Mary is not a deity. Jesus addressed this very clearly when He walked among us 2,000 years ago.
The disciples tried to place honor upon his mother and family. Jesus swept His arm across the crowd before Him and said, "Who is my Mother, who is my brother, except those that do the will of my Father, Who is in Heaven."

He never meant for His mother or any member of His earthly family, to be deified or glorified. So, in my opinion, Mary, being a mere mortal woman that died 2,000 years ago, has not been reappearing giving prophecies or anything else.
Edit to add: Psst! She's no longer a virgin either. She had children by the old-fashioned method after Jesus was born.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

Now, now,
Let's not be dumping all Christians into one big melting pot. Only certain religions (one in particular) goes in for a lot of symbolism.

I have to say, I just finished watching that video and can't believe that it's the same one creating all the excitement.
What I see is two young boys in a war-torn country that have had to learn to participate in war at a young age. You do not have to be of the devil or an anti-christ to be involved in a war. These kids are just younger than our servicemen in this country.
From what I saw, they love the Lord. Yes, they smoke cigarettes. So do I. Who knows that they did not have some type of medical condition that caused their black tongues at birth. If that was even true. Did we see this? Have we seen their eyes turn red in battle? Have we seen them dodge bullets?

I would imagine that the country that they live in is filled with many superstitions or tall-tales.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
reply to post by JesusisTruth

It would be impossible for Mary to reappear. True Christians do not believe in reincarnation and Mary is not a deity.[edit on 4-4-2008 by sizzle]

Now I'm not up on all the bible teachings etc, I think it's all irrelevant, but I do seem to re-call that Mary ascended upto heaven without dying.

If that's true then she would not be reincarneted as she hasn't died.

I also thought that an omnipotent being like big G can do anything he pretty much wants to, including changing his mind!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nope,
Better read it a little more closely. Jesus was only one that did that.
God may be Omnipotent, but He will not break His own laws

[edit on 4-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sorry.
Assumption not Ascension.
The difference is Jesus / God did it off his own steam, Mary needed her son / son's father to help her up.

Was she dead at the time?
Seems to be a bit of confusion about this as The Bible's a bit vague on this matter.

I really have no desire to de-rail JIT's thread so maybe if another thread was started on this I would gladly contribute to any discussion.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I can't remember, Freeborn, but you are correct. There are some Catholic texts that claim she ascended to heaven in front of a couple of apostles/witnesses but I do not know if it was supposed to have happened before or after dying. Not sure if Catholics consider it a reliable account or not. Us protestants don't, though. hehe JIT can correct me if I'm wrong as to what they believe about it.

EDIT: Just found this. Wiki is not known to be a good source when it comes to religious information but HERE is a liny.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No, Bible is very clear. But appreciate not de-railing.
Another time another place. Thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join