It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to "The Great Shift" post???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One minute it was there, the next it was gone! What happened? Please let me know before I freak out! I will definitely be looking at sirius tonight now!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

It mighta gotten deleted on account of plagarism issues. I recall that one of the last things a mod said is that the original post, claiming to be original research, was in fact highly similar to a preexisting work by someone other than OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thats a shame. I hope that was indeed the case and not a conspiracy! Is a "One liner" considered to be a sentence, or less than 2 lines of text?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by kaspermartyrphantom

It mighta gotten deleted on account of plagarism issues. I recall that one of the last things a mod said is that the original post, claiming to be original research, was in fact highly similar to a preexisting work by someone other than OP.

Must be a technical issue - surely plagarism would have the post removed/edited, not the whole thread, would it?

Anyhow, now I'm more intrigued. Who was the OP?

Just noticed the 'original post' bit, that explains it.

[edit on 19/3/2008 by Suspended]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Excuse the one liner but...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I posted a reply saying that I read an article called "2012 Unlimited philosophy" that pretty much described what the op was saying was his own words. About 10 minutes later his post was gone. Wah wah waaaaah!

new topics

top topics

join