It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activity on the Job Boards...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_lurker
Maybe it's to hire more people to pedal their gear at local stores to "create more awareness".

You're probably right. But you'd think it would set off alarm bells to those who apply when they are lured in under false pretenses...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
IMO- companies and organizations like D.A.R.E. are turning people into civilian police officers. I posted some comments in an "are you being followed"? thread which may help to explain some things.

Yeah, I think I'm in that thread. [grin]

Hitler did the same thing as do most fascists/communists by enlisting the public in policing themselves. These organizations do very little to stop a problem and their focus is spying, reporting and terrorizing people who take drugs (some of these people should be locked up) which is the very nature of their vigilante work.

And people can't see how we're being changed... [sigh]

Indoctrination is tricky stuff and most people fall victim to this because of a serious need and desire to help victims. These organizations exploit people's heroic fantasies and thats about it.

Very sad and effective trap.

I'm thinking that is likely true in most civilian groups; less so in governmental groups. A lot of them get off on the "spy" thing, and though some may think they have pure motivations, many are as soulless as their Masters.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishI
OH GOD I KNEW IT....its just like america hiding behind peace love and freedom....IT IS ahg....the villians are too smart.

and good people don't kill...so the villians survive and the villians kill and stay alive to keep their smarts and the good die and lose their smarts so the only good people around are "newbies" all dumb and fall prey and and and and AHHH GOD WHYYYY

Calm down. [smile] If we are aware we have a chance. A good chance. Star Wars Rebels, unite.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
More proof that the language of statistics should be outlawed. I can imagine how many times as kids we were taught things that were just not true - all made possible by 'statistics'. Look at the polling industry, it is amazing what they can get away with saying.

If these 'youth' oriented 'employment' opportunities are all targeted in one area it must be for some purpose. Don't you think?

Indeed. That's what creeped me out. I saw all those "job opportunities" designed to lure kids (very young adults) into something totally unrelated to what they are posting. I doubt that "fashion design" is really what a kid applying to "FASHION/COSMETIC DIVISION: MARKETING POSITIONS: ENTRY LEVEL" will become involved with.

It looks like a ground floor opportunity to get into fashion and cosmetics. It is not that at all.

I guess they want stupid kids. Only stupid ones would see the job description and think they were going to get into "the industry."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join